Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!!

4 posters

Go down

Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! Empty Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!!

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:10 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/06/21/maddie-suspect-s-wife-no-one-can-give-him-an-alibi-115875-21458806/

Exclusive: By Simon Wright 21/06/2009 Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! 13-06-09-image-6-662636567

Raymond Hewlett (Pic: SM)
The wife of Madeleine McCann suspect Raymond Hewlett yesterday admitted that NO ONE can give him an alibi.
German-born Mariana, 33, confessed that a female friend who Hewlett insisted could vouch for him on the day Madeleine vanished cannot remember where he was.
Convicted paedophile Hewlett, 64, won't name the woman.
In an interview with the Sunday Mirror last week, he claimed she was with him on the day Madeleine vanished.
He said she would remember because she shot a home video of him and his family at a flea market in the town of Fuzeta, 30 miles from Praia da Luz, on May 5, 2007 - two days later.
But he refused to reveal the German woman's identity, saying: "I don't think I should involve anybody. Why should I keep dragging people into this?" But last night, as dad-of-six Hewlett drifted closer to death from throat cancer, Mariana said: "The truth is, she cannot remember where Ray was. She can't give him an alibi. No one can."
Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! Pic-harry-page-image-3-17780143

Mariana, 33 (Pic:Harry Page)
The Sunday Mirror has also learned that Hewlett befriended two families of Portuguese gipsies in the weeks leading up to Madeleine's disappearance. Theories that Madeleine was snatched by gipsies have surrounded the case.
Chillingly, Hewlett told a friend that gipsies had offered him "good money" for his own two-year-old blonde-haired daughter.
Former Scots Guard Peter Verran, 46, shared a Moroccan campsite with Hewlett between June and November 2007.
He said: "He told me gipsies wanted to pay good money for her and he'd met some who traded in children and sold them to paedophiles."
Last week, Hewlett dismissed those claims as "rubbish".
But another former close pal of his in the Portuguese town of Tavira - where his family used to park their truck - revealed how, in April 2007, he developed a close friendship with two gipsy families.
Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! Pic-harry-page-image-2-664704291

Leonardo Leopoldo (Pic:SM)

Us-born artist Leonardo Leopoldo, 79, who has lived in Tavira - 40 miles from Praia da Luz - for 10 years, said: "No one spoke to the gipsies apart from Ray. He was always talking to them.

"There was talk in the area that they sold children to paedophiles. By the time, Madeleine was snatched, he was very friendly with them."
Leonardo said he was stunned to learn of Hewlett's past convictions for child sex attacks.
He said he had grown fond of him, Mariana and the couple's seven children after first meeting them in the summer of 2002.
"I thought they were lovely," he said. "Now, everything is different."
The Sunday Mirror tracked down another close pal of Hewlett's - British expat Jenny Day - who the McCanns' private detectives have been keen to interview but unable to trace.
Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! Pic-harry-page-image-1-723258256

Jennifer Day (Pic:SM)
Divorced Jenny, who is in her fifties, admitted she could not provide Hewlett with an alibi and told how she had been shattered by revelations of his criminal past.
Speaking at her beach-side apartment in Santa Luzia, 30 miles from Praia da Luz, she said: "I loved Ray, but not now. I met him 10 years ago and thought he was a loving father. To find out that he had committed the crimes he had was shattering.
"I didn't shoot the home video being talked about and I cannot provide Ray with an alibi for the day Madeleine went missing."
Hewlett's wife remains convince he had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
Speaking from the couple's tiny flat in Aachen, Germany, she added that claims he had lied about a white van he supposedly owned at the time were "simply wrong".
A friend of Hewlett's said that he had owned a white van similar to one seen parked near the McCanns' apartment before Madeleine's disappearance.
But Hewlett insists a blue Dodge truck was the only vehicle he owned at the time.
He admits to leaving Portugal for Morocco three weeks later, but insisted if he'd been in Praia da Luz at the time, the truck meant he would have "stuck out like a sore thumb".
Mariana added: "We've never owned a white van. We had a grey van when we first arrived in Portugal in 2002.
"In August 2004, we swapped it for the Dodge and kept that until March 2008."

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! Empty Re: Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!!

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:15 am

This is all imploding on Hewlett and his partner.

His alibi is shot to pieces and we now know he lied about having an alibi, why would he do this?
His partner must have known that he had no alibi, yet she said nothing, so she lied by omission (at least).

The other day we learned, that a close friend of Hewlett's has said that yes he did have a white van then and I would say at a guess he had the two, a white van and the blue Dodge, or he had use of a white van.

They have been caught out lying in everything and their story is disintegrating.

It is time these two were arrested and brought in for official questioning and I don't care how ill he says he is, how do we know he is telling the truth? He has lied about everything else.

That picture that the Sunday Mirror took of him last week, sitting there smoking, while the report also said that Hewlett said he was breathless, how could he bear to smoke if this was the case? These two sentences are not compatible with the truth!

There is one hell of a cover up going on here, in my opinion, 'someone' in authority covered up for Hewlett!

But they should be worried, because the truth is starting to come out and I have a feeling that there is a lot more going on with this investigation that we cannot see, a hell of a lot more too!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! Empty Re: Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!!

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:22 am

Rosiepops wrote:This is all imploding on Hewlett and his partner.

His alibi is shot to pieces and we now know he lied about having an alibi, why would he do this?
His partner must have known that he had no alibi, yet she said nothing, so she lied by omission (at least).

The other day we learned, that a close friend of Hewlett's has said that yes he did have a white van then and I would say at a guess he had the two, a white van and the blue Dodge, or he had use of a white van.

They have been caught out lying in everything and their story is disintegrating.

It is time these two were arrested and brought in for official questioning and I don't care how ill he says he is, how do we know he is telling the truth? He has lied about everything else.

That picture that the Sunday Mirror took of him last week, sitting there smoking, while the report also said that Hewlett said he was breathless, how could he bear to smoke if this was the case? These two sentences are not compatible with the truth!

There is one hell of a cover up going on here, in my opinion, 'someone' in authority covered up for Hewlett!

But they should be worried, because the truth is starting to come out and I have a feeling that there is a lot more going on with this investigation that we cannot see, a hell of a lot more too!

A three word change Rosie:

There is one hell of a cover up going on here, in my opinion, an Elite and 'someone' in authority covered up for Hewlett!

Needed money!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:11 am

The policeman who was found to have £100,000 in his bank account perhaps????

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 am

jean wrote:The policeman who was found to have £100,000 in his bank account perhaps????

Him too! IMHO
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 am

jean wrote:The policeman who was found to have £100,000 in his bank account perhaps????

Could be.I have always felt the reasons the leaks, smears, and incompetent investigating by the pj was all done for a reason.

I think this case will rock the entire world when its solved.There as been a lot of media interest and world wide public interest...causing outrage
what bothers me though is what would have happened if the public didn't catch onto the story in he beginning and the media let it go the same way it as sadly ;et go of other missing chil or adult cases.

The thing is we know about the corruption etc only because its been such a high profile case that things have eventually started to be found out.

my point is...how many other cases have fallen through the net??How many other children or adults for that matter have been taken and their abduction covered up by authorities???They have got away with soooo much that they weren't expecting this case to be such a high profile one.
As the saying goes,your lies will eventually catch up with you.IMO the madeleine case isn't the only cases that as been covered this way.Its just fortunate that NOW we all know that something is going on.

Maddie McCann Suspect's Wife: No one can give him an alibi!!! Bilboardrosierightflashing-1
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down