Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama Special

3 posters

Go down

Panorama Special Empty Panorama Special

Post by christabel Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:30 am

Panorama Special on tonight at 8pm. Karen Mathews
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Panorama Special Empty Re: Panorama Special

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:37 am

I honestly can't decide if she is evil, or just has a few wires crossed, but she definatly shouldn't be allowed anywhere near her kids for a long time.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Panorama Special Empty Karen Matthews

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 am

Karen is indicative of the new breed of people who care nothing for their children and are willing to use them as pawns to satisfy their own needs. I wonder if perhaps if Karen is just a halfwit, rather than pure evil. I mean she must be a bit short on the intelligence department if she thought she could get away with it. After all, unless she was going to kill her daughter, then at some point Shannon was going to reappear and say where she was. And I dont believe she was going to kill her, because she could have done that straight away.

Also, this drugging the poor child for months, what the hell was that about?

I also have wondered if Karen got all her ideas from the search for Madeleine. And if so, then the media has to shoulder someof the blame, and the anti bloggers who continually insist that the McCanns staged the whole thing to get money. Karen appears to be a bit light when it comes to brains, so probably believed it all, and thought she could do it as well.

Please understand I am not making any excuses for Karen, because nothing excuses what she did to her daughter. But I do wonder if perhaps her moral radar is a bit broken due to very very poor media ethics,a bunch of deluded bloggers and a complete lack of respect for her own children. The court called her 'evil', and perhaps they are right. We all choose what path to follow, and at some point she chose to take advantage of her own daughter. It is that choice that indicates evil. And evil is aided by a lack of morality (simply knowing the difference between good and bad, and caring about it), a lack of regard for the law, a lack of concern or regard for children and a distinct lack of intelligence.

Her complete disregard for her children shows that they are better off away from her, and Shannon (and most likely the others as well) would be better off without any contact with her whatsoever. But I doubt that will happen. My guess is there will still be some contact, via phone or letter. Karen has IMO forfeited her rights as a parent by her actions.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 am

Dianeh, I was saying to my OH this evening. I wonder if she reads the anti views about making money and used that as an idea.

I did not watch the panorama tonight but have copied it to watch later. I had looked at this evenings news with about 15 minutes on the case. It made me so angry my blood would have been boiling by now if I had watched Panorama. I had a quick look on 3A's to find that already they are liking the case to the McCanns. What are people like for Gods sake.

You are quite right about the new breed of parents who use having children for some agenda, usually financial. What has made so many people lose a sense of respect and consideration?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down