Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section)

+7
calcite51
dianeh
Pedro Silva
Tinkerbell43
RealRhodes
Marilyn
honestbroker
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section) Empty Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section)

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:10 pm

This part of our forum has been opened up again to be viewed by the public, as well as members of this forum.

This is strictly for discussion and debate. Members are kindly asked not to make libellous comments, if we do see any such comments, we will edit or delete them or the entire post.

If other people viewing would like a more comprehensive view of this forum and why we are here and what our views and aims are, please feel free to register to join.

We are a friendly crowd and we have a lot say and a lot of goals.

Very soon we will be announcing something which we know will interest you, so please keep checking our Announcements section, in the members only part of the forum.

There is much more on this forum, but you now have to be a member to view it.

The reason we ask you to be careful about what you write is because we keep getting a number of silly, baseless complaints and personal threats, these are boring, stupid and time consuming and we do not have the time to keep wasting on this nonsense, we have a much more worthwhile cause and have some really exciting news for our members very soon!

We do not want to keep wasting time on people who have nothing better to do than to make unfounded and unsubstantiated complaints, but this is not new is it? The poor Doctors McCann have had to put up with this sick nonsense ever since their beloved daughter was abducted.

So please bear with us and join us if you have something to say and wish to offer Kate and Gerry support, while they search for their daughter.

As always every single member on this forum hopes that Madeleine will soon be returned to her loving family and we offer Kate And Gerry McCann our heartfelt support.

Many thanks for your cooperation.

Rosie, Tinks, Christabel and Mum
flower flower flower Admin team flower flower flower

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section) Empty Re: Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section)

Post by vee8 Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Fair enough admin. They, (the other forums) would love to see an internet totally devoid of support for the McCann's, so they would be free to spread their lies. Bravo for standing up to them. Remember, cheats, (And liars) never prosper.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section) Empty Re: Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section)

Post by honestbroker Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:44 am

The reason we have decided to take this action is because we keep getting a number of silly, baseless complaints and personal threats, these are boring, stupid and time consuming and we do not have the time to keep wasting on this nonsense, we have a much more worthwhile cause and could have some really exciting news for our members very soon!

You might have chucked in the adjective hypocritical there, somewhere, Rosie. I've been visiting another place (as a visitor), from where I have been banned, and which I shan't name, for obvious reasons. It's revealing that, on fora open to read to those banned, names of people from here are regularly referred to, and their posts copied and pasted.

My name figures quite a lot. It is, of course, fitting and right that my fan club should follow me wherever I post, even if it is only to snipe. LOL!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 am

I could swear Pedro had added a post to this thread. Am I wrong?

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:46 am

I'm not the only one questioning my own sanity then, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 am

ModNrodder wrote:I'm not the only one questioning my own sanity then, lol.

Pedro's posts seem to disappear a lot. I can't think why. They are always blameless and I'm sure they have haven't been pulled. Is there some glitch between the site and his computer, maybe?

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:58 am

Hypocrites of the highest order HB!

They want to shut everyone up who disagrees with them. Anyone who does disagree with them gets booted off blogs, banned from forums. What we say must really worry them, so it should too, very soon they are going to look even more foolish than they do now. (If that were possible Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section) Empty I'm glad it isn't just me!

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 am

I thought there was a post of Pedro's on here too!

It was something like "Bravo Admin".

I removed 2 posts for Pedro the other day because he asked for them to be removed but I've no idea where this post has disappeared to!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section) Empty How about.....

Post by Marilyn Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm

How about we try to be excruciatingly polite?? with no heated swear words; no blowing our gaskets ... yet still saying what you really want to say ?? You know .. with clever wording. You can be OH SO elegantly blameless that way you see; but mention No Names .. be terribly streamlined and sparse .. but right to the point nonetheless.

Brits can be very good at this affraid .. though some of us bloggers may have to eat a Thesaurus to do it. Why not .. i.e. on the Site de Ciel they get away with the most horrendously malicious accusations & fantasies but they put it coldly and "politely" so THAT'S OK THEN!!!!! IS IT ? .. apparently so. (As for the Numeric Site .. it is so far beyond the Pale that words just fail me).

Just an idea. flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Yes I did, but I made a mistake and erased. Here it is again:

Bravo Admin. Well done. highfive clapping thumbsup2 applause Yey Right On!

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RealRhodes Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:32 am

Rosiepops wrote:
T

This coming few weeks is going to be busy for this forum and we have a special event coming up too.

As we know more, we will announce it in our 'Forum Announcements' section (for members only).

the lines above are already quoted on you know where, with the intention of stirring by the queen pitchforker herself, whose name I shan't mention. She seems to think you are going to have an exclusive with Kate or Gerry, and finds that highly amusing.
Have you heard of the expression "you can't polish a turnip"? and here's a little summat for the other one :vileisaloser:

ecstatic ecstatic ecstatic
RealRhodes
RealRhodes
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:47 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Yes I did, but I made a mistake and erased. Here it is again:

Bravo Admin. Well done. highfive clapping thumbsup2 applause Yey Right On!

Thanks for clearing that mystery up Pedro, I thought I was going round the twist lol!

Marilyn, well I say what a spliffing good idea old bean, I can do excruciatingly polite, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 am

I wish that the mystery of our sweet princess, our lovely Madeleine could be so easily solved as this of my own. I wonder, when it will be. I wish I truly knew. God, I want her back safe and sound, alive and unharmed, safely found, safely returned to her parents arms, with an happy end, soon, very soon, under God´s sacred protection and blessings. This too for all missing children worldwide.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:30 am

RealRhodes wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:
T

This coming few weeks is going to be busy for this forum and we have a special event coming up too.

As we know more, we will announce it in our 'Forum Announcements' section (for members only).

the lines above are already quoted on you know where, with the intention of stirring by the queen pitchforker herself, whose name I shan't mention. She seems to think you are going to have an exclusive with Kate or Gerry, and finds that highly amusing.
Have you heard of the expression "you can't polish a turnip"? and here's a little summat for the other one :vileisaloser:

Well, I doubt they found it as amusing as I did when "Amaral" went "visiting" the forum underworld. LardyBoy
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:16 pm

dianeh wrote:
RealRhodes wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:
T

Well, I doubt they found it as amusing as I did when "Amaral" went "visiting" the forum underworld. LardyBoy

He must have got lost in there because he hasn't been seen since! Perhaps someone should organise a search party? On second thoughts let him find his own way out, if his sense of direction is as good as his investigative prowess, that should give us at least 10 to 15 years free of him! He could not find his way out of a paper bag! baghead poke
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:44 am

Well Rosie, I am sure the Portuguese man/woman-of-war will be pop up here, there and everywhere until he/she finds her lump of Lard. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Apparently Amaral still hasn't "revisited" the 3 A's.

Wonder where he is? He has gone very quiet, very quiet indeed.

"What's that coming over the hill?
Is it a monster?
No it's butter mountain Amaral.

lazygd4nuthn Pinnochio fatdrunk&stupid liar LardyBoy
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:08 am

Nbrado says he was pretending to be Amaral and the ex cop never did join 3A's a we all thought anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 am

WTF was he thinking? Did he confess, or did someone else confess for him?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 am

dianeh wrote:WTF was he thinking? Did he confess, or did someone else confess for him?

Hi Diane,

In true Nbrado style, he enjoyed every bit of his confession!.

I did have to laugh at Nbrado the other evening on Oprah. I've never really followed his posts before, but he was quite funny.

He used the word "Barmy" and then explained to our American friends that Barmy was a British coloqualism as in:- "Barmy Brenda over there, lives in a hovel in Essex" Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was crying with laughter, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 am

It was amusing wasn't it Tinks. He loved outing 'himself' and when he came out with that barmy post it was hilarious. Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madeline McCann J4 Forum (This Thread Appears In The Public Section) Empty Rosiepops...

Post by calcite51 Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Rosie, there's a rumour on Justice for Madeleine and the Twins that Mum21 has left our forum. Is this true?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 am

Hi Calcite,

Mum21 has decided of her own accord and for her own private reasons to stand down from the blog and forum for a while. Mum wanted it this way with no fuss or anything and this is the measure of her.
There is no problem on this forum or the blog, everything is fine and hopefully if and when she feels like she wants to, Mum will be back.
Tinks, Chris, Mum and I go back a long way and no one is going to get in between us.
It is hard work running this forum and blog and it does have a tendency to take over your life, just lately it has been really hectic, for reasons we cannot reveal now but which will so become apparent to all.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 am

This is how thick some people are, they wouldn't know what a friendship is, a proper one anyway.
I'm sure Mum wouldn't want them to lick her boots, even if they were fit to.
Its easy to find out who the blogger was that posted on Claws. loser
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:04 am

I hope mum21 is back up to snuff soon, and comes back when she feels rejuvinated. She is a most valued member.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next