Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate and Gerry are Innocent Q.E.D?

5 posters

Go down

Kate and Gerry are Innocent Q.E.D? Empty Kate and Gerry are Innocent Q.E.D?

Post by sadie Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:47 pm

This latest leafleting and publicity event at the scene of the crime in the PdL area seems to have generated an interesting by-product

What GUILTY party, which had successfully avoided prosecution due to lack of conclusive evidence for almost two years, would bombard the scene of the crime with leaflets and posters? Leaflets begging for witnesses/people with any information to come forward.

The Mccanns have proven their own innocence. Q.E.D?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry are Innocent Q.E.D? Empty Re: Kate and Gerry are Innocent Q.E.D?

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:04 pm

That is exactly what we have been trying to tell the anti's, OVER and OVER and OVER again, till we're blue in the face. If they were guilty of anything, then the smart thing to have done, once the arguido status was lifted, would be to have kept their mouths shut, and thank their lucky stars they got away with it. Instead they make it perfectly clear they will keep searching, keep hiring detectives, keep appealing for information. A dangerous and stupid thing for a guilty party to do, as you so rightly point out. But the anti's just cannot see the truth. according to the cerebaly chalenged 3a's, the parents are 'phishing' for anyone with evidence that may incriminate them, so that they can threaten, bribe or blackmail them into silence. Think about it. Is it really likely that someone is going to ring the annonymous helpline and tell them "I saw Gerry carrying a dead body and a spade down to the beach?" I should co-co! But that is the intelectual level we are facing over on the dark side.

P.S. pardon my ignorance, but what does Q.E.D. mean?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm

vee8 wrote:That is exactly what we have been trying to tell the anti's, OVER and OVER and OVER again, till we're blue in the face. If they were guilty of anything, then the smart thing to have done, once the arguido status was lifted, would be to have kept their mouths shut, and thank their lucky stars they got away with it. Instead they make it perfectly clear they will keep searching, keep hiring detectives, keep appealing for information. A dangerous and stupid thing for a guilty party to do, as you so rightly point out. But the anti's just cannot see the truth. according to the cerebaly chalenged 3a's, the parents are 'phishing' for anyone with evidence that may incriminate them, so that they can threaten, bribe or blackmail them into silence. Think about it. Is it really likely that someone is going to ring the annonymous helpline and tell them "I saw Gerry carrying a dead body and a spade down to the beach?" I should co-co! But that is the intelectual level we are facing over on the dark side.

P.S. pardon my ignorance, but what does Q.E.D. mean?

Now i was hoping no-one would ask me that! I am not a Latin scholar - maybe HB is; just a guess?

BUT, I did an HNC, which involved advanced Maths and when we proved something we always put Q.E.D. at the end.

Q.E.D.= Proven (I hope and think!)

Edit: Have just been into Wikipedia and it translates to "Quot erat demondstrandium" There are various meanings given, all of which boil down to "proven by demonstration".

I wonder wether I should have used the expression Q.E.F. rather than Q.E.D?
Q.E.F. means an illustration of the proof

Nah, I like Q.E.D. better!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Q.E.D. it is then! In fact I think I like that even more than 'Innocent untill proven guilty!'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 pm

vee8 wrote:Q.E.D. it is then! In fact I think I like that even more than 'Innocent untill proven guilty!'

It's much better than 'Innocent until proven guilty', Vee.

I think they have PROVED their own innocence by so deliberately asking the residents of PdL to come forward with information. After this I feel sure no Judge would ever find them guilty; in fact in the UK, I doubt if the CPS would allow a case against them to stand - and I am saying that soley based upon their actions with the leafletting. (I hasten to add that I am not Legal)

They seem to have Q.E.D.ed themselves accidentally!

What do others think. Have I got it wrong, or have I got it right?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:21 pm

One thing I´m certain, the couple is completely innocent, and their sweet daughter was really abducted.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:52 pm

sadie wrote:
vee8 wrote:Q.E.D. it is then! In fact I think I like that even more than 'Innocent untill proven guilty!'

It's much better than 'Innocent until proven guilty', Vee.

I think they have PROVED their own innocence by so deliberately asking the residents of PdL to come forward with information. After this I feel sure no Judge would ever find them guilty; in fact in the UK, I doubt if the CPS would allow a case against them to stand - and I am saying that soley based upon their actions with the leafletting. (I hasten to add that I am not Legal)

They seem to have Q.E.D.ed themselves accidentally!

What do others think. Have I got it wrong, or have I got it right?

The CPS would NEVER have allowed the case right from the get-go, never mind the parents unrelenting actions to find Madeleine since. Evidence? What evidence? Only the fetid ramblings of a useless cop who thought far more of his boozy three hour lunch breaks than attempting to find an innocent child. Every time I think of him, quaffing beer and wine, shoveling fish and paella down his corpulent neck, and taking the p*ss out of the parents with anyone within earshot I feel the urge to puke. No Sadie, you are quite correct, the CPS would have turned gonzo away with the threat of a public investigation into HIS activities if this had happened in this country.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 am

What frustrates me is people saying why have they left it 2 years ?

The McCanns vowed they would never stop looking or searching for their daughter, that Madeleine should never be forgotton.

So what are they doing, they are ensuring Madeleine is not forgotton they are reminding people that she is still missing and they still need peoples help. They are carrying out their promise.

I think it is commendable. Not only but also having combed through the files it would appear the local people of PDL and surrounding areas have not been asked properly for information. Maybe if the PJ had done the job properly the McCanns wouldn't have to be revisiting it!

If the locals are up in arms, there is only one person they have to blame and that is the person that ignored Madeleines plight from day one of her abduction and we all know who that is!.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry are Innocent Q.E.D? Empty A special reason to leaflet now

Post by sadie Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:What frustrates me is people saying why have they left it 2 years ?

The McCanns vowed they would never stop looking or searching for their daughter, that Madeleine should never be forgotton.

So what are they doing, they are ensuring Madeleine is not forgotton they are reminding people that she is still missing and they still need peoples help. They are carrying out their promise.

I think it is commendable. Not only but also having combed through the files it would appear the local people of PDL and surrounding areas have not been asked properly for information. Maybe if the PJ had done the job properly the McCanns wouldn't have to be revisiting it!

If the locals are up in arms, there is only one person they have to blame and that is the person that ignored Madeleines plight from day one of her abduction and we all know who that is!.

The McCanns have been very astute: They know that:

• Everyone has a strong need to share a secret.
  • With everything calming down and going quiet in PdL, the perpetrators are likely to have relaxed
  • It is quite likely that the secret will have been passed on
  • There will probably have been rows amongst the perpetrators in two years, blaming etc. and old alliances may be gone.
  • Due to the Economies failing and reduced visitors to PdL, many people will be under financial stress and a reward would help matters

They will also know that:

• Most people are caring and want to find the beautiful little Madeleine and re-unite her with her family, who are clearly caring and in pain.
  • Many people are shy of coming forward. They dont like to stand out in the crowd and originally hoped that the case would be solved without their input
  • Many would have been afraid to go to the PJ (Having seen the PJ in action, I am inclined to agree with Mrs Murat on this one!)
  • No longer do they need to go to the PJ; they can go direct to Kate and Gerrys team in confidence that they will be well received and in privacy
  • Some people are lazy and do not have the organisational skills or 'drive' to find out how to contact K and G direct. Now they have a special leaflet that tells them exactly how to be in touch.

There must be loads of other reasons, but those will do for a start. It may prove to have ben very clever to deliberately make it look as though the search had been dropped - defences will have dropped as well.

Hope so. We shall see!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:00 am

I also agree that the McCanns would not have continued the search for Madeleine and would not have brought the case back to the public eye in Portugal, if they had been involved in her death or disappearance

There are those fools who argue that they have continued with this to continue the Fund and to 'steal' this money somehow for their own purposes. But those same fools must realise that at some point, if that were true, that the McCanns would need to wind this back, and would NOT stir things up again in Portugal.

Common sense insists that the McCanns are innocent.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:47 pm

The couple is totally innocent, their daughter was really abducted, both the couple and those who administrates the fund knows exactly and in a proper way how to use wisely the money from the fund.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down