Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN.

+2
archer
Tinkerbell43
6 posters

Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN.

Post by Mandz Fri May 02, 2008 7:59 am

Everyone can see you are both in great pain and desperately miss your daughter and my heart breaks for you and Maddie. You did everything possible to get your little girl back despite being failed and you continue to fight and for that I admire and respect you. You deserve your miracle and I will continue to pray you get it. God bless all of you and keep Maddie safe until she is found.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty What I would like to say to Gerry & Kate

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri May 02, 2008 8:17 am

Gerry & Kate, I believe in you and am with you every step of the way in your search for Madeleine. I will never stop praying that one day you will all be reunited. You are good people and wonderful parents, God bless you all.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty What I would say to Kate and Gerry

Post by archer Fri May 02, 2008 9:04 am

Kate and Gerry

From the day that I heard that Madeleine had gone missing my heart froze a little for you.
Your panic and pain can only be imagined. I am truly sorry for everything that you have subsequently gone through. This is genuine and heartfelt.
I have prayed everyday that Madeleine will be found safe and returned to you. I still believe this to be so.
Until this happens I would like you to know that there are a great many other people holding these thoughts too.
Like you, we look forward to each new day being the one that will bring good news.
Please keep your faith,- as we will too.
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty Re: WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN.

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 9:46 am

Kate & gerry,
Our family & Extended Family have been with You from day 1
and We Will Continue to Raise the Awareness of Madeleine's Abduction, Until she is Found.
Emails are Still Coming in from people that Didn't Know about Your Tragedy.
Dont let the Bastards Grind You Down... Your Phenomenal.

Please Continue to Pray for the Safe Return of Madeleine and all Our Missing Children.

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty I would say . . .

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 7:01 pm

. . . to ignore the comments that come from people who are trying to kick them when they are down. People who do things like that are weak characters who are too cowardly to say anything normally. but who find the McCanns an easy target because they (the weak characters!) can put the boot in anonymously.

The McCanns know what they did and didn't do that evening - they don't have to justify themselves to the general public.

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty What I would like to say to Kate and Gerry McCann

Post by joanypony Fri May 02, 2008 7:47 pm

I think you have been absolutely incredible in your fight to find Madeleine, it has been a long painful year for you but hope is a wonderful spur, don't ever loose it. I have nothing but admiration for you both and I hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and very soon.

All my love and respect to you and all your family.
joanypony
joanypony
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty I would say to Gerry and Kate McCann

Post by calcite51 Sat May 03, 2008 12:10 am

Dear Gerry and Kate - I am thinking of you and praying for the safe return of Madeleine. I know today must be especially hard for you. Know that I support you - I think you are both incredibly brave and strong.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN.

Post by Mandz Sat May 03, 2008 3:20 am

Keep strong I know this must be extremely difficulty for you coming up to the tragedy date however it will get her in the limelight again and you never know something good might come out of this. I pray you get your miracle and thank you for your attempts at making Europe a safer place for our children without you this would not have happened. My light will be shining bright tomorrow for Maddie to come home x
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty Dear Kate and Gerry

Post by Rosie Sat May 03, 2008 8:49 am

I would like to say keep strong, keep the faith and never give up, there are many good people that know you did not harm Madeleine and we are with you and will support you all the way.
If you stumble we will help you back on your feet.

NEVER stop believing, you will get Madeleine back and for as long as you need us we will be here.

Stay positive, your tormentors will get their just desserts, you do not have to worry about them, they are just sad sick fools who have nothing better in their lives than to go around dispensing their insane rants.

You know you are right, we know you are right, most sane people know that you are right. If I were you I would just totally ignore the PJ, let's face it they have done nothing and acted so unprofessionally it is unbelievable. Forget them they are just ridiculous, inept and have no idea what they are doing. Tell the world your side of things and set the record straight.

I think it is great that you are now taking matters into your own hands, good luck and I hope to God you find something in all the reports that have gone into the Portuguese police and they have disgracefully ignored.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN. Empty Re: WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO KATE & GERRY MCCANN.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down