Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message For Kate and Gerry

+4
archer
Tinkerbell43
christabel
Mandz
8 posters

Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty A Message For Kate & Gerry

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Dear Kate & Gerry,

Just in case by the tiniest chance you happen across our little site and read this, I would like you to know that Madeleine and you and the twins are never far from our thoughts.

I cannot imagine what it felt like for you to be on holiday without your beloved daughter and I don't pretend to know. Please know though that just lately from somewhere (and God probably knows where) I have suddenly begun to feel positive, it is like a surge, I just feel deep inside that you will get Madeleine back. I do not pretend to be psychic and I do not pretend to be anything other than just an ordinary mum and grandmum and the only other times I have felt like this is when I have been extremely worried about something and I have prayed for a solution.

Just hang on Kate and Gerry, never give up, (not that I think you ever would), I think the breakthrough you so desperately long for is very near.

We are with you and will remain with you, if you stumble we will steady you, if you fall we will help you up and most of all we will continue to pray for Madeleine's safe return and for our Lord to give you strength and peace of mind.

Just know and be assured that the number of people that feel like us, far outweigh the 'nutters', just file them away in the 'nutters' box in your mind and forget them.

A Message For Kate and Gerry 13-97

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty Re: A Message For Kate and Gerry

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 pm

I can only say a big AMEN to that. I hope you both DO read this site, and realise you have a fantastic amount of support, from wonderful people, all around the world. The journey is nearing the end, I too have been feeling this more and more just lately. I never doubted her safe return, I only wish I could be there, to see your happy faces when it happens.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty Dear Kate & Gerry

Post by Mandz Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Dear Kate & Gerry,

Just in case by the tiniest chance you happen across our little site and read this, I would like you to know that Madeleine and you and the twins are never far from our thoughts.

I cannot imagine what it felt like for you to be on holiday without your beloved daughter and I don't pretend to know. Please know though that just lately from somewhere (and God probably knows where) I have suddenly begun to feel positive, it is like a surge, I just feel deep inside that you will get Madeleine back. I do not pretend to be psychic and I do not pretend to be anything other than just an ordinary mum and grandmum and the only other times I have felt like this is when I have been extremely worried about something and I have prayed for a solution.

Just hang on Kate and Gerry, never give up, (not that I think you ever would), I think the breakthrough you so desperately long for is very near.

We are with you and will remain with you, if you stumble we will steady you, if you fall we will help you up and most of all we will continue to pray for Madeleine's safe return and for our Lord to give you strength and peace of mind.

Just know and be assured that the number of people that feel like us, far outweigh the 'nutters', just file them away in the 'nutters' box in your mind and forget them.

Ring of Hands To Give You Eternal Support

Rosiepops
Apprentice's Assistant

Rosie your post had me in tears – well said! ⭐

From the bottom of my heart I too hope they get their miracle soon. ❤ ❤ ❤
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty Message for Kate and Gerry and all the family

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:20 pm

"We are with you and will remain with you, if you stumble we will steady you, if you fall,we will help you up and most of all, we will continue to pray for Madeleine's safe return and for Our Lord to give you strength and peace of mind."
You, your dear daughter and all the family, are never more than a thought away, from the hearts and minds, of millions of people, from many lands.
May there be an end, soon to your suffering and may those who have wronged you,meet justice.
May there yet be a miracle and the little one return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 am

Kate and Gerry, God knows how much support you have. We will not let your daughters disappearence rest until she is found.

Anti's, leave the McCanns alone!!!!!!!! They have suffered enough, have been punished enough, and are eternaly sorry. They have had their hands and legs tied to a cross for long enough. Dont drive nails in as well for christs sake this anti phsyco mass hate fest is sick, sick, sick!! and anyone with any common sense knows this and is fighting against this.

Back to top Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty You deserve a medal Kate and Gerry

Post by christabel Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:42 am

KATE, GERRY, SHAUN AND AMELIE Hugs FOR YOU ALL Hugs

Words often seem like little things
And yet they mean so much
Depending on the use of them
Can hurt or cheer one up

foryou KATE
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:07 am

Kate & Gerry, your courage throughout this ordeal has been inspirational. Ignore those that persecute you on a daily basis, they are a minority of very sick individuals. I pray one day Madeleine will know just how much you love her and that you never once gave up searching. I hope that day is not too far away.

Please know, like so many other people worldwide, we are here supporting you every step of the way. xxxxx
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty Kate and Gerry....It's all about you....It's all about me...It's all about us..

Post by archer Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:01 am

Kate and Gerry

I am so pleased that you were able to get away to Canada for a holiday with Sean and Amelie.
I am so pleased that you were able to be with friends and relatives who love and care for you.
I am so pleased that you were able to have private time with them all.

I am so desperately sorry that Madeleine was not with you.
I am so desperately sorry that the people who took her do not have the courage to confess what they have done and tell you where she is.
I am so desperately sorry.

I am certain that you could never have imagined the ways in which your lives would be changed when you went on your holiday to PDL.
I am certain that you could never have imagined the strength you had within you, required to help you through each day.
I am certain that you could never have imagined that such evil and cruel people could collectively do such terrible things to you.

There have been many people that should have been there to help and support you, and they didn't.
There have been many people that should have known better when they spread their smears, lies and innuendo's.
There have been many people that, quite simply took pleasure from your pain.

But throughout all of this Kate and Gerry, there are a great deal more people who would hold your hand in friendship and love, who would wipe away your tears, and who would do whatever they could to help ease your suffering.

All of these people have the same prayers as you, that Madeleine will come home safely soon.

In God I trust.
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty A Message For Kate and Gerry

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 am

An emotional Kate thanked everyone who had supported them and reassured us that they will *never* give up looking for Madeleine.

I just want to reassure them that we will never give up looking for her and we will NEVER stop supporting you, we are here as long as you need us and until that joyous day when Madeleine is back home again.

xxx Madeleine xxx
xxx Kate and Gerry xxx
foryou foryou foryou
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

x Rosie x
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 am

Awwww Rosiepops ,

That was lovely 😢 im sure if kate and gerry could read that they would thank you for being so kind!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:23 am

I don't know if Kate and Gerry read these boards, but I hope someone they know does. If so, tell them I for one will NEVER give up on them. NEVER. I have been on this and other boards for the best part of a year now, I am in this for the long haul, and I don't care if it takes years, I am here with them till the end, and that end WILL BE the return of a safe and unharmed Madeleine.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A Message For Kate and Gerry Empty Message for Kate and Gerry

Post by calcite51 Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:00 am

Not sure if Kate and Gerry read these blogs but I know Gerry has his own blog "Find Madeleine" and on this blog you can write them a message. The messages are very postive and very supportive towards Kate and Gerry.

Just type in Find Madeleine on Goggle's search and you should be good to go.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down