Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you.

5 posters

Go down

Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you. Empty Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you.

Post by vee8 Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:25 am

All I can say my friend, is welcome to the club!

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=25051&sid=0831d90642e1da8a09f0db04e83f9b96&p=713840

I suppose it is partly my fault for not paying attention, and editing your e-mail address out sooner. Drachen is a seriously deranged individual, with who I have had a long running battle. But all I can say is, steps have been taken, I can say no more at this point.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you. Empty Re: Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:49 am

Drachen says:

Just another weirdo for me to psychoanalyse angel that's all. I've already built up a psychological profile of a few other members of Rosiepops forum including vee8 and his mates ModNrodder and (my personal fav) JimJam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see now. I can guess the countesses profile of us. We are parents. Therefore we are guilty!! Laffin

Dont worry Pedro, Drachen should realise that he who laughs last, laughs the longest.

Yo Drachen, how are you???

Back to top Go down

Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you. Empty What a joke this Drachen is!!!!

Post by dianeh Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 am

Lets for one moment consider the sanity of someone who makes up psychological profiles on other bloggers. Not quite all there, is she? But I did have a bit of a giggle when I read the post below. As if making up psychological profiles gives this demented bat some sort of superiority. All it does it make her sound like she has way too much time on her hands, and that she is deranged and or obsessed.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you. Empty Re: Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 am

I think Drachen thinks she is God!! Didn't God tell Adam and Eve they were guilty for eating the apple? Every parent, as far as the countess is concerned, is likely to be guilty.

Don't forget, Drachen was using the statistics that show MOST CHILD ABUSE happens in the home and from parents or those close to the child, in the family. These are true statistics and can be backed up by the NSPCC. But Drachen twisted those stats to proclaim that MOST PARENTS commit child abuse, using these statistics to back herself up.

Drachens agenda? I feel is that as she believes most parents are child abusers then it is most likely that those of us that are parents ARE child abusers. She sees parents who support Kate and Gerry as in some sort of denial that they and us are abusers. This to the countess is an indication that we are guilty. Even more evidence to back her belief up. She knows a couple of us have also been abused as children and therefore most likely to offend ourselves. So she spends every moment stalking and harassing those few of us that she has manged to 'out' as real people who can be proved to be real parents, in denial by supporting Kate and Gerry, have been abused as children and therefore likely to be guilty of child abuse ourselves......and she wont let go.

Sorting the wheat from the Chaff is simple. Those who proclaim Kate and Gerry as child abusers are less likely to be abusers and not in denial of their own guilt. The more contemptuous of the McCanns they are the less likely they are guilty themselves. Which is why the countess feels safe on Zero Arguido.net.

There endeth my profile of Drachensachen. How did I do countess of Scunny??? It was easy really as for all the time you have been stalking us we know you better than you know yourself.

Laffin

Back to top Go down

Sorry Pedro, drachen is now picking on you. Empty So that's where Angel went ..

Post by Marilyn Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Had a look at the 3A link - (I get a wee mention too - OH thank-you 3A Freakheads) -- Angel is there & some of the other spies who are on Sky; but with other names. Talking of Sky ... it looks like Sky is trying to shut down the last thread on Madeleine .. it's about to drop off the page and the Anti's are clinging onto the top one about toilets. Appropriate place for them .. flush em down the pan.

moony

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Hi Marilyn,

Only a few can post on Sky now. The submit button has stopped working. I cant post on any blogs there.

As to the toilet blog. I wont be posting about Madeleine under that heading.

Vee, seems some 3A's bloggers think you are Pedro now.

Pedro, seems some 3A's bloggers think you are Vee8 now, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Yes!! Just read that bit myself!! Bunch of bl**dy weirdo's! Don't worry Pedro, this is the level of inteligence we are dealing with!

kizzy Post subject: Re: Anyone Remember Pedro from HTFM?Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:49 am

On Parole

Location: UK Drachen S....that post from Pedro aka Nigel gave me the spooks! Not least of all because he deliberately cultivates a particular persona and language style for Pedro Silva (and has done it so successfully that we all recognise him and his writing) but then, in the guise of Nigel, he is suggesting that there are 'the chosen ones' - those who believe in the innocence of the McCanns. (That's the bit I can't comprehend.)

But then again, Ambersuz's little gang think you and me are one person, don't they Mod?!! Laffin Laffin Laffin
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 pm

I have to say this, I really don´t understand what´s your problem Drachen , and to be honest I don´t want to know. You are the least of my concerrns. I´m not offending you, and I don´t intend to do it. My concern is Madeleine, that is what really matters to me. Regards.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:40 pm

To be honest Drachen, I don´t understand what is your real problem. Be cool.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:42 pm

With all do respect Drachen, but, is there the possibility of you being related with Dracula?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Drachen / Dracula?
Who knows.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:01 pm

My intention by doing that possible relation between your name and Dracula, is not to offend you in any way. Sorry if it seems that. Regards.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Pedro, drachen is one of the MOST offensive people it has ever been my misfortune to come across on the internet. What you need to understand, clearly and without any mistake, drachen DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT about Madeleine. She cares ONLY about two things. One, inflicting maximum pain and suffering on her parents, two, humiliating and ridiculing all those who support them. She will take whatever you say, and manipulate it and twist it into meaning something you never yourself even thought of. She is one of a pack of internet hyena's, who love to attack wounded prey, and bring them down. I am sorry to say this Pedro, but your life, like mine, has just been touched by true evil.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:37 pm

I don´t care about Drachen or what about she thinks. Shame on you Drachen.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JimJam Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

I just found this thread and its so cool, Ive just clicked on the link but 3A's seems to be broken.

Whats my profile like I wonder :club: :club: I was feeling a bit down and could have done with a laugh

Drachen :bleugh: moony Me

Oh well I will try again later. vee8 and Mod dont feed the dragon but if you must remember it has got a friend now dontfeedthetro
Incidently all I ever seem to hear when it speek is Jailfor5Arguidos

Dragon if you read this kissmyar*e kissmyar*e kissmyar*e :
JimJam
JimJam

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi mate, I'm trying to take your advice on not react to it's posts on VM.

I read the other night that Bogwolf is doing some maintanance on the server and he is across the atlantic to do it. Must be very important stuff he is doing. I mean how much of the £1600 odd fund pay towards that I wonder?

I hope he blows it up in the process!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JimJam Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:32 am

ModNrodder wrote:Drachen says:

Just another weirdo for me to psychoanalyse angel that's all. I've already built up a psychological profile of a few other members of Rosiepops forum including vee8 and his mates ModNrodder and (my personal fav) JimJam.

Hello Mod,do you have a link I would love to see her profile of me Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
JimJam
JimJam

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:50 pm

No links mate, we will have to wait for it's final report to come out. lol!

I'm sure drachensachen will let us know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down