Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A's Big up Mike Hitchens. So does Drachen!!

2 posters

Go down

3A's Big up Mike Hitchens. So does Drachen!! Empty 3A's Big up Mike Hitchens. So does Drachen!!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 am

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24839&p=704563#p704563

DrachenSachen Post subject: Re: AMARAL'S DOCUMENTARY MAKES INTERNATIONAL NEWS 22/10Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Hardened Criminal

Location: Fremdenfeinden Vorsicht!! [quote="Candy"]Another excellent blog from Mike Hitchen

thank you James

=============================================================================================

Yes indeedy, nice one . Straight to the point with no messing. Just the way I like it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Mike Hitchen??????

http://mikehitchenreferencelibrary.blogspot.com/2008/05/information-gathering.html

"When I put a plan in operation to screw someone, it always succeeds." "Others may forgive and forget, I don't - I see no percentage in it." "As for destroying lives, yes, and it is something I am proud of." Mike Hitchen
"People who have hurt or crossed me have attempted suicide, have suffered nervous breakdowns and marriage breakup as a consequence of my actions. I view those as positive results and any harm done is of no interest to me. I find people's weak spots and twist the sword." Mike Hitchen, September 10 2001

Vee!! any wonder our friend Drachensachen respects this guy???

Back to top Go down

3A's Big up Mike Hitchens. So does Drachen!! Empty Re: 3A's Big up Mike Hitchens. So does Drachen!!

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:23 am

Sounds to me like drachen is this pervert's apprentice! Now we get a much better idea of what sort of person drachen herself actually is! She also worships the ground the axe murderer walks on.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

3A's Big up Mike Hitchens. So does Drachen!! Empty Re: 3A's Big up Mike Hitchens. So does Drachen!!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:55 am

Guess who else respects him?

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/sky-forum-rants-f32/mike-hitchenperv-t877.htm

Ambersuz, who banned you from her forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:07 am

Given what we now know, that doesn't surprise me either!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:32 am

Now I shouldn't have been able to open that 'Missing Madeleine' thread, because I'm supposed to be banned. But for some reason, it let me in. So I chased down the thread I originally posted on, the Sky forum rants, 'Kazcut's online world' and found out that they believe there is a bar reciept for fourteen bottles of wine that night. They BELIEVE it as a genuine fact! I find this hilarious, as the anti's make a huge deal out of pouring over the police files, looking to find 'evidence' against Kate and Gerry, and the files contain the ACTUAL bar reciept, which shows only TWO bottles of wine that night. Maybe I am being too generous when I say the average anti has the I.Q. of a Mars Bar?!

Laffin
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:25 pm

vee8 wrote:Now I shouldn't have been able to open that 'Missing Madeleine' thread, because I'm supposed to be banned. But for some reason, it let me in. So I chased down the thread I originally posted on, the Sky forum rants, 'Kazcut's online world' and found out that they believe there is a bar reciept for fourteen bottles of wine that night. They BELIEVE it as a genuine fact! I find this hilarious, as the anti's make a huge deal out of pouring over the police files, looking to find 'evidence' against Kate and Gerry, and the files contain the ACTUAL bar reciept, which shows only TWO bottles of wine that night. Maybe I am being too generous when I say the average anti has the I.Q. of a Mars Bar?!

Laffin
Vee altho you are banned, the rants thread is wide open to the public so anyone can read. They did this so as to post insults no-one could reply to. And how DARE you
insult us Mars Bars, we have superb IQ!! A KitCat, yes, they are real thick!! Laffin
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down