Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did happen to Madeleine.

+6
Rosie
Shingle
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
maria
Pedro Silva
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. - Page 2 Empty Re: What did happen to Madeleine.

Post by Shingle Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:33 am

Maria,

"In the car, no one knew what they were going to find nor where. The 'cadaver' dog was used first, and only after insistently 'requested' did s/he bark at the driver's door. S/he wasn't taken inside, I guess because the cadaver that had been in that car was floating and didn't touch anything, so the dog could not mark anything, just the scent 'escaping' from the drivers door (I wonder, why didn't the scent escape through the other doors as well, as the bodily fluids were found in the back?). Then the 'blood' dog is taken to the boot and sure enough he founds blood, but it could belong to almost anyone, as even three lab experts not related in anyway to Kate McCann had those 15 markers. Hum, did they test any PJ cops as well, just in case? Or Grimes? I didn't see the 'blood' dog taken anywhere else in the car, just the boot".

Yes, you would have expected the second dog (Keela)to find something near the door not in the boot, just as you would expect the first dog to have alerted nearer to the odour, not furthest away from it.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:19 am

Good points Shingle.

If this scent came through that particular seal, why did it not come through any of the others? Someone said the seal was broken and that this was mentioned on the video, but I have listened to the longer version and I still have not heard any mention at all about this broken seal.

I hear very clearly Martin Grimes say that the dog indicated by the seal and so he does not intend to put the dog inside the car. But to me it looks like the video filming was stopped and started here, so I wonder what was said? Did Grimes offer to put Eddi into the car and this then get refused by Goncalo Amaral/PJ?

If so why? Yet another question I would like to ask Amaral is "Mr Amaral did you stop the cadaver dog Eddie from being put inside the Renault?"

When is Goncalo Amaral going to be taken in for questioning 'officially'? Into his conduct in the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

Maria do you have a definite date when Amaral is in court?

Wasn't it supposed to be today? Jailfor5Arguidos
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Rosie,

I don't think this car was very old, and I have not heard of a broken seal before.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 pm

I came across this and my first thoughts were, what integrity? After the way he tried to savage the McCanns, who the hell does he think he is.

Integrity of G. Amaral questioned in police brutality case

LAWYERS WILL be questioning the integrity of Gonçalo Amaral during the current court hearing of the alleged police torture of Leonor Cipriano, the mother of missing girl Joana, who disappeared in 2004 from Figueira near Portimão

They believe it to be an integral part of the trial to demonstrate the character of the former lead detective in the subsequent case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Leonor Cipriano is accusing police of torture and beatings during interrogations into the case surrounding her daughter Joana.

She was later sentenced to 16 years imprisonment for the murder of her daughter, although no body has ever been found in the case.

Five members of the police have been accused by Leonor Cipriano, including Gonçalo Amaral.

The former head of the PJ, Alípio Ribeiro, is also to be questioned by Cipriano’s lawyers surrounding the resignation of Gonçalo Amaral.

This is set to include questioning surrounding claims of Gonçalo Amaral allegedly attacking his wife in 2007 while under the influence of alcohol.

Comments made about Gonçalo Amaral have been described as “unreasonable” by his lawyer.

António Cabrita told Portuguese news agency Lusa: “These accusations do not produce anything relevant to the trial. This debate should take place with dignity and these types of statement do nothing to ensure that.”

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. - Page 2 Empty Shingle

Post by dianeh Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:37 am

I would have thought the prosecutor should be doing a comparison of the investigation and theories of both cases, showing how imagination rather than police work was used in both cases. It doesnt bode well for fat boy that he used the same theories in two different missing children's cases, and in neither was a body found, nor even any scientific proof (DNA etc) that the child was dead.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:46 am

You are right Shingle, for some involved in this case and in the case of Joana, integrity seems to have gone out of the window.
it is those books being written that finally did it for me, especially when I learned Amaral was to make a film and using the place Madeleine disappeared from too. How utterly crass is that?

I never like "Phony" Bennett, but really just ignored him, but since I learned that he was to publish that booklet by all accounts which could be construed as libel, it has made my blood boil.

Why should people get away with this kind of despicable odious behaviour? How can people touch money that they know has come literally from a missing child's back?

How could you "wear", "eat" and drink that money? I know I couldn't, the thought makes my skin creep and my stomach churn, I would rather starve!

I believe in Karma and I hope very much they get theirs, I do not wish them and their family physical ills, I couldn't, I could never ever do that, I am not a person like that, but I do hope they pay financially for what they have done.

Where are we in society? Have we honestly stooped this low where this kind of behaviour is acceptable? This is not the world that my father and millions of others fought for is it?

A world were two parents who have a child abducted, are persecuted 24/7, regardless of the pain and never ending misery? What the hell have we come too? 😢 😢 😢
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. - Page 2 Empty Shingle

Post by Ally33 Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:50 am

Possibly not the right place to post a new message. (so apologies)
I would just like to say hello. I post as Ally33, I was on the Sun thread for a long long time, and it will be a pleasure to be able to post here.

My prayer is for Madeleine to come home safe and sound, and for the agony of the parents to be over.

Hello to you all
Ally33
Ally33

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. - Page 2 Empty Hi Ally33

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:58 am

Great to have you here. We are a friendly bunch so I am sure you will enjoy being with us. Welcome

Mum21

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. - Page 2 Empty Hi Ally33

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:00 am

Nice to see you and a warm welcome to the forum.

Look forward to seeing you around. Everyone is very friendly so if you need to know anything just shout! applause

BTW, so people dont miss you, there is an official introduce yourself thread towards the bottom of the main page.

Bye for now,

Tinks x

Welcome
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally33 Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:03 am

thankyou so much and I will make a little hello speech in the right place as well :D
Ally33
Ally33

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. - Page 2 Empty Hi Ally

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:29 am

Welcome Welcome Welcome

glad to have you aboard. Look forward to reading your posts highfive happydance
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:38 pm

I totally agree with Rosiepops, at Sun, Oct 26.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. - Page 2 Empty Some Info (At bottom of Post)

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:50 pm

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

God bless dear little Madeleine and God bless her parents and give them the strength they need. I think that pretty soon inroads are going to be made as to what happened to Madeleine and where she was taken and where she is now. We will NEVER give up on her or her parents, abandoning Madeleine to her fate is not in our remit. While there is every possibility that she is alive, we will NOT be going anywhere, we will be here and we WILL keep her profile raised and we WILL continue to point out how badly this investigation was handled and we WILL continue to press for a full and public inquiry, until we make so much noise that someone will be forced to listen and give one.

By the way that is NOT a threat, it is a PROMISE!

If the antis really do want to know what happened to Madeleine, then why are they not joining us in the call for this full and open public inquiry?

This is the only way we are likely to get to the bottom of this, what are the antis, Gonc and some in authority in Portugal scared of?

The pros want Madeleine found and we do not care who it hurts and brings down in that process. We want whoever is responsible for taking Madeleine found, tried and imprisoned. They MUST be placed where they can never ever again do such a thing or hurt any other child and we do not care who done it, even if it is the the Portuguese PM or Prince Charles, they must be found and punished.

But this is the difference between pros and antis. Pros want Madeleine found, we pray for that day and we have never given up on her, or given up hope for her.
We want who ever took her found and the law be applied, no matter who he/she/they are.

What do the antis want? Well they just want to be part of a witch hunt and be allowed to persecute innocent people and to be allowed to inflict as much pain and suffering as they can on two people on a daily basis. The antis are not concerned with if the parents are guilty or not, they just want to be allowed to be as cruel and sadistic as possible.
The antis actually want Madeleine to have died and her parents responsible for it, because all of this is no longer about a little girl abducted to them (if it ever was), it is about entertainment. If the antis do not like what we are saying, then perhaps they should examine their consciences and a listen to that little voice nagging away at the back of their minds, making them feel ashamed of thmselves and what they are doing to two innocent people, and above all else what they are doing by proxy to an innocent child, a little girl who could still be waiting to be rescued somewhere today as this is written.

The antis make me sick to the pit of my stomach and people like bennett are so contemptible to me that I don't think they even register as human.

The likes of those people that think it is OK to write books and gain out of their own incompetence, who go around daily wearing clothes that Madeleine purchased for them and eating and drinking food that she purchased for them and who enjoy the luxuries that Madeleine provided for them, need to enjoy those while they can, because no matter how or when it comes, the day WILL come when they themselves will pay.

Same as those people who made money out of missing Joana Cipriano instead of looking for her, blamed her mother and uncle and wrote books and made money of the situation while serving police officers?!

Payback time is approaching.

As for those that write booklets and cash in on Madeleine's fame, they will pay too.........................Karma.

Please see below.....

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we cannot remove the book from our website, as we base our listings on the database of all books in print.
I can however tell you that we are not accepting pre-orders on this book as the publisher is not someone we deal with. The enquires we have had for it, we have directed them to speak with the publishers directly.

Kind regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Foyles Web and Customer Services

So xxxxxxxxxx asked if they could have the address of the publisher. They got this back.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Here is the address of the company suppling this title, we have no further details which is one of the reasons we would not be able to supply copies of this title to customers - we have no means of ordering it!

Parents Aid
xx Xxxxxxxxfield
Harlow
Essex
xxxx xxx
United Kingdom

xxx
Web and Customer Services

Now, compare this address to a certain person's address, as shown on his website!

xxxx xxxxxtt
Secretary
xx xxxxxxxxfield
HARLOW
Essex
xxxx xxx
United Kingdom

Looks like he is publishing it himself!

The addresses are exactly the same, they have been removed for legal reasons of course, but they can be provided for reference.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:03 pm

As a famous general once said, 'We have not yet begun to fight.' There's a storm brewing, and it's going to sweep away the lies and twisted words of bennett, goncalo and all the persecutors of the innocent. We WILL have justice for all the McCann family.

Rosie, we need to discuss 'OUR' book.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:14 pm

I totally agree with you Vee. Whoever is / was responsible for Madeleine´s abduction, and the same about all missing children (Portuguese cases included) will pay. That day will come, that day is approaching, is near. It doesn´t matter if is a politician, a governor, a prince, it doesn´t matter what kind of social background, rich, poor, black, white, etc, they will pay severly. That is a promise too.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:56 pm

vee8 wrote:As a famous general once said, 'We have not yet begun to fight.' There's a storm brewing, and it's going to sweep away the lies and twisted words of bennett, goncalo and all the persecutors of the innocent. We WILL have justice for all the McCann family.

Only on one condition. Oh, alright, then I'm gatecrashing.

I should be more polite and remember my manners. A very polite request (not a condition). If the proposal to write a book is serious, can I have a part, too, please?

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:06 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I totally agree with you Vee. Whoever is / was responsible for Madeleine´s abduction, and the same about all missing children (Portuguese cases included) will pay. That day will come, that day is approaching, is near. It doesn´t matter if is a politician, a governor, a prince, it doesn´t matter what kind of social background, rich, poor, black, white, etc, they will pay severly. That is a promise too.

I think you have done a lot of reading and looking into this case pedro ...am i right?? When i read your posts i get a feeling that you have read, looked into,and wondered the same things that I have also wondered. Imo someone big is behind this case to.Im not sure who,and im not sure if they actually took Madeleine.I would say someone else took her...........but they maybe done so on the say so of a person with a lot of knowledge and power behind them. This whole case is being fought and investigated by persons that are under dogs to this person. I think madeleine could very well have been the victim of a rich money making scam. Not sure why...maybe an illegal adoption,peadophilia or to be used for something else....

i think she is alive and being kept and looked after by someone who is being protected and provided for by this top dog. If any money is to exchange hands for Madeleine i don't think its happened yet.Infact i would say this case is causing the top dog a lot of problems.When is he going to back down??And is he going to back down. I think lard arss knows exactly whats going on here.I also think(imo) That a government official also knows exactly whats gone on.Maybe the mccanns to.I don't think the mccanns knew what was going to happen to Madeleine but i sometimes wonder if they have since been given the facts.
And that could also be the reason why this case is being kept quiet and investigated behind the scenes. Everyone as gone quiet and things are being kept TOP TOP hush. Of course they cant give out potential leads to the media for fear of putting the investigation i danger.But im wondering if the reason this case as gone behind scenes ,with the mccanns not saying much to the public,is because they know what the investigators are on to........and who they are on to. Brian ladd once said he thinks some top officials from the pj are on the payroll and are set to gain when this job is complete.If its ever complete. Im inclined to believe him.
Carlos was a prick who got arrested for his involvement in the casa pia case. He told a journalist that 'they wouldn't ever do me for anything because there are too many big people involved in this' Such a confident guy!!!I wonder who else thinks they wont ever get done???Maybe gonc is also too over confident?? If there are big top guys and gals involved in Madeleine's abduction then there's no wonder the whole case as gone quiet...................All being investigated behind the scenes,away from prying eyes..
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:40 pm

honestbroker wrote:
vee8 wrote:As a famous general once said, 'We have not yet begun to fight.' There's a storm brewing, and it's going to sweep away the lies and twisted words of bennett, goncalo and all the persecutors of the innocent. We WILL have justice for all the McCann family.

I should be more polite and remember my manners. A very polite request (not a condition). If the proposal to write a book is serious, can I have a part, too, please?

If it does come to anything, yes mate. We'll need all the help we can get.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:55 am

My friend Vee, Brian Ladd is not a psychic, is a dreamer, he, himself says this into his site. Matthew Janes is a well renowed psychic. I, for me, believe more in Matthew James then Brian Ladd, with all do respect to Brian. My friend, I don´t understand your point of view. Please, can you explain it? Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:07 am

vee8 wrote:
honestbroker wrote:

If it does come to anything, yes mate. We'll need all the help we can get.

Absolutely HB, there are one or two other people that want to help too, will send you a PM.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2