Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did happen to Madeleine.

+6
Rosie
Shingle
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
maria
Pedro Silva
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. Empty What did happen to Madeleine.

Post by Shingle Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:07 pm

I have been trying to get my head around a few things.....

If as the Fat Controlle says, Madeleine died in that apartment, then who was responsible for her death. She was still ok at 21.00/21.15 after Gerry checked, and when Kate discovered her missing, there had been approximately 45 minutes when Madeleine had not been seen. We can't rely on Mathew Oldfield, he has already said that he never actually saw Madeleine.

Now the sheer logistics of the McCann’s hiding her body and then retrieving at a later date, to dispose of it, leave me to believe they didn’t do it. It would have been an impossible task for them. This was also made clear by the judiciary in their summing up.

They were unfamiliar with the resort and it's surroundings, they had no contacts in the area, the time frame rules the fact out, and they had no tools. You can't dig a hole big enough with a teaspoon.

I am not even going to start to outline the difficulties they would have retreiving a body and then disposing of it, under the ever watchful gaze of the Portuguese police, and the worlds media.

So who did? If it was an abductor, if he or she, killed Madeleine in the apartment, why take her body with him/her. I would think they would get out of there as quickly as possible. And why stop to clean up the blood stains? How long would it take to clean the apartment…in the dark and meticulously?

Now this is not an easy thing to say, but, if someone had gone to all the trouble to find a girl for terrible reasons, then run the risk of breaking into an apartment to abduct her, why kill her on the spot? Surely the reasons for taking her would mean he/she, wanted her alive?

Think back to the business woman who saw a blonde woman standing outside the apartment, looking in through the shutters. There has all along been the assumption, that the abductor was working alone, and would have had to climb through the window, carrying Madeleine.

Suppose for a moment, that he passed Madeleine through the window, to a waiting accomplice who could tell him when the coast was clear, and then he left through the door.

I believe Madeleine was very much alive when she left that apartment.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. Empty Re: What did happen to Madeleine.

Post by vee8 Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:23 am

You see, the problem with you is that you're using common sense. You should just shut your eyes to the obvious, and just accept what the PJ say. It all becomes so much easier then. No questions, no doubts, just a simple answer that you don't need to spend any time thinking about. All nicely and neatly dealt with, so the tourists will come back next year, and spend their money. Don't worry about the facts, they're not important. Don't worry about evidence, it isn't needed. Just accept the parents killed her, and then go about your daily life. Don't support them, don't defend them, and in time it will all just go away.

Just goes to show how common sense is in short supply, doesn't it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 am

Hi Shingles I think that Madeleine did not die in the apartment. The blood and DNA is inconclusive so I dont dwell there anymore.

I also have thought maybe Two people took her. One passing Madeleine through the window to an accomplice.

There was no death in the apartment. A body would have been much , much more difficult to conceal and dispose off. If we are to believe the body was in the hired vehicle then where was it stored? I feel the same as you Shingles, Madeleine is alive and well.

What is more believable than a death in the apartment is Team Amaral being involved in somethig like writing his book as he went along. He already new how it would finish. I winder if the same applied to Joana and if both girls are still alive, and well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:02 am

I have always suspected that someone in the resort must be involved in her abduction. Someone hired the apartment before the couple rented it, that someone has put false evidences to switch the PJ investigation with the purpose of frame her parents, while he or she escapes with Madeleine outside the country or even outside Algarve in that very same night. This is my opinion and someone studied their behaviours, and when Mr. McCann had checked the three children I´ll bet that someone was already inside the apartment and waited for Mr. McCann to leave, to take her and leave the apartment, that is why a friend of the couple saw in that same night a man with a child in his arms covered with a blanket. It was her for sure in the arms of one of the abductors.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 am

Hi Pedro,

Someone, somewhere knows exactly what happened to this little girl. As for evidence being planted, I am not sure about that, if it was planted, the police failed to find that too.

But there is this Pedro, this predator is free to strike again, he is free to bring mysery to another family.

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:12 am

It is my opinion, I stress my opinion. It has crossed my mind that scent was planted.

Why were the dogs brought in months later after being offered at the beginning? Because, in my opinion, Gonc would know they would not find the expected fresh evidence which would kill off his theory. They were more useful being used when the scent was 'dried up' and easily could have been replicated by available pseudoscent giving enough to manipulate the case.

How would he know that his theory would be killed off? It could be that his theory was correct. But I reckon, in my opinion, it could be that he was convinced himself of an abduction but was also aware of the costs involved with searching for an abductor and having successfully won a case of death without a body, Joana, he prefered the shortest route to a closed case. Also an unfinished case which is left open to the imagination is a good base to write a book. Especially good if the case is ended and parents charged.

Thats an opinion of mine that makes more sense than a death, concealment and removal of a body under the spotlight of the worlds media and in a strange place involving more than just Two people....crazy.

These are my opinion on one theory and if I believe they are true I wont be saying so on here, lol.

Last edited by ModNrodder on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:14 am

No matter what with theories, I feel it spiritually and instinctivly that Madeleine is alive and will be returned. To back my feelings up you will have to speak to my God.

I think it is complete rubbish that Kate and Gerry are anything less than normal, loving parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:28 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I have always suspected that someone in the resort must be involved in her abduction. Someone hired the apartment before the couple rented it, that someone has put false evidences to switch the PJ investigation with the purpose of frame her parents, while he or she escapes with Madeleine outside the country or even outside Algarve in that very same night. This is my opinion and someone studied their behaviours, and when Mr. McCann had checked the three children I´ll bet that someone was already inside the apartment and waited for Mr. McCann to leave, to take her and leave the apartment, that is why a friend of the couple saw in that same night a man with a child in his arms covered with a blanket. It was her for sure in the arms of one of the abductors.

Hm good theorie pedro.I think the cops were meant to have traced previous holiday makers and tested them for dna /fingerprints etc so they could identify the prints in the apartment and rule them out.All prints were ruled out apparently.
However,..........i sometimes wonder if some of the prints that were ruled out were actually from the abductor/s.Maybe those peoples prints that were ruled out should be checked again....

lets start with the staff there first??

someone must have got into the apartment without leaving an ODD/STRANGE print behind(thats how they got ruled out)....who's print inside that apartment was ruled out but should infact be ruled IN.?????

1)Some repair men were there when the mccanns were there repairing that shutter.Why were they repairing it.....and did they actually REPAIR it,or PREPARE it??

2)ONe of the tapas asked for a clean sheet to put onto a bed after their child was sick....the staff have no recollection of this.........WHY NOT?
did the member of staff who told cops there's no record of a clean sheet being required, really tell the truth???If not...WHY?

Something that's always bothered me is this.......................

A nanny told cops that she was in that apartment before the mccanns and that she encountered a scary experience with what she said was a man trying to get the child she was sitting for.She said it terrified her etc. Also Mrs fen interrupted an intruder at her apparent .Mrs fenn said the intruder must have had a key as there was no break in and the door was locked??
Other people have also made statements saying they have had frightening encounters there.One woman said about 2 people...a man and a woman was knocking her door pretending to be Jehovah's.She said they seemed interested in her blond daughter..not preaching to her..... and were apparently trying to get into her apartment.

my question is this......

Why didn't the staff at the OC tell these concern's to cops??

Why was it left to the 'victims' to report it when Madeleine went missing???Surly the oc staff would have been the first to report these incidents of crimes to cops???

Why didn't they?

Whats someone trying to hide?

There's loads of things running through my mind about this case.If i was the boss at that oc i would have got the lot out on the table and gone through everything.

Who is this woman who was sacked from there and said she was going to get revenge on the oc because she felt she was unfairly dismissed?

And..............

Whats happened to the waiter that works there, who spoke to cops and contradicted the statements of the tapas group?? Why did he lie??We know he did because what he told cops as since been contradicted by the TRUTH!!Why did he go into hiding after talking to the cops??Whats he frightened of??Did he know what he told was a lie? Did he fear something coming back on him??WHY???was he covering for someone else???....If he was..who was he covering for?

Also luis!!(the husband of Murat's girlfriend Michaela.) He works at the ocean club and would know poeple there...he cleans pools there etc so would work later in the day when everyone as finished in the pool.Was he working that night??

Jane tanner saw a man carrying a child away and part of the description was of a man with dark hair that appeared to be going down the back of his neck.Someone else said they saw a guy with small glasses on hanging around outside the apartment that night and a blond woman peering in through the window of apartment 5a.
Just out of interest,take a look at this picture of luis (Michaela's hubbie)

What did happen to Madeleine. Luis-1
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:39 am

Clairesy my friend, I had this theory in mind from the first second of her abduction, you have no idea about all the clues (including this one) that I had sent to PJ, with appeals to focus only on sweet Madeleine instead of focus wrongly in her parents. The same clues (and they were lots of them) I sent them to Método 3 and also to the couple McCann when they were in Praia da Luz, and many of other leads to their address in Rothley, and to the private investigators. I´m on this case from the very first second and will continue until she is found and see her again into her parents arms. Also I´ll bet that those who abducted her had organized this abduction several months and followed the couple in the same plane that brought them (the couple) to Faro airport then to Praia da Luz, and I´ll bet also that those who abducted her have many houses in several countries, Rothley too, Praia da Luz included, and also in the countries where the possible sightings took place, and, who knows, if some of them are also inside newspapers, I say this because of the speculation and lies. And, who knows, inside the PJ itself, of course I´m not saying all of the PJ officers, a few of them. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:58 am

I totally agree with Clairesy suspicions. How can it be possible that in the boot of a car who was rented 25 days followed her abduction, the PJ claimed that her parents put her in the boot of the car? Impossible. The answer is simple: clothes, toys of her and her twins. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:04 am

Shingle my friend, you are not so sure of evidence being planted, let´s not forger that PJ didn´t secure the apartment properly in the hours followed her abduction. With this time the abductor or someone related with him or her, surely had time to clean his evidences and planted those to frame her parents and switched the course of the investigation to the wrong theory we know: the involvement of her parents and friends about a false death, maybe to cover the blunders made by PJ. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:49 am

You write too fast and touch too many subjects almost at the same time!!!

So, we seem to agree that idea that Madeleine died in the apartment is somewhat ridiculous, right? On then.

So, next, how to explain the dog's 'findings'? Well, to start with, there is only ONE dog's findings that are ackward, the 'cadaver' dog's (sorry, I know you all already said which is which but I keep forgetting...). The 'blood' dog gave correct indications, s/he found blood, not necessarily the blood Gonçalo Amaral was looking for, but blood.

To the 'cadaver' dog then. From what I saw and did not see in the videos, it seems to me that the dog was set up, not the scent. I do not exclude a set up attempt from the PJ team, but I still think it would be too ellaborated for them. On the reverse, it is very easy to give the dog handler indications on where to look for clues, and for him to direct the dog. I'm sorry, I'm a dog lover and loved. I know the dog, any dog, excels on what s/he is trained for, be it to catch a stick or guard a property or find people (dead or alive) in the rubble after an eartquake. And I know that s/he also excels in love, admiration and obedience towards her/his handler/owner/adopted owner. And that was what I saw, a handler pointing to where he wanted the dog to go, insistence on the spots - and the obedient barks marking the areas.

If I remember well, the situations in the apartment and in the car were different. In the apartment, the police had been there the very first days and took various samples to identify. I remember seeing (in the pictures published with the case files) many marks made by the police on the floor and walls were 'blood' was found. But, from these spots, only one on the floor was marked by the 'blood' dog, the second to be used. The police however, knew already there was blood in there, so the 'cadaver' dog (the first to be used) could easily be directed there. And it seems to me s/he was.

In the car, no one knew what they were going to find nor where. The 'cadaver' dog was used first, and only after insistently 'requested' did s/he bark at the driver's door. S/he wasn't taken inside, I guess because the cadaver that had been in that car was floating and didn't touch anything, so the dog could not mark anything, just the scent 'escaping' from the drivers door (I wonder, why didn't the scent escape through the other doors as well, as the bodily fluids were found in the back?). Then the 'blood' dog is taken to the boot and sure enough he founds blood, but it could belong to almost anyone, as even three lab experts not related in anyway to Kate McCann had those 15 markers. Hum, did they test any PJ cops as well, just in case? Or Grimes? I didn't see the 'blood' dog taken anywhere else in the car, just the boot. Just a final note, these dogs are trained using pigs' carcasses, and there are pictures of rubbish in the boot ready to be taken to the garbage bin. Were there any pork chops leftovers? Or did the McCanns buy any pork on their supermarket's visits?

Then the villa. Everybody knew there was nothing there. The dogs did not mark a thing. So they needed a proof that the dogs' noses were working ok, they put the cuddle cat inside a cupboard, but they were not precise enough and the poor 'cadaver' dog marked the other door. S/he did as requested the second time.

Done with the dogs.

About the abduction. If you don't mind, I will write later, may be tomorrow. I also have an opinion on this.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. Empty Hi Shingle

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:15 am

Shingle wrote:I have been trying to get my head around a few things.....

If as the Fat Controlle says, Madeleine died in that apartment, then who was responsible for her death. She was still ok at 21.00/21.15 after Gerry checked, and when Kate discovered her missing, there had been approximately 45 minutes when Madeleine had not been seen. We can't rely on Mathew Oldfield, he has already said that he never actually saw Madeleine.

Now the sheer logistics of the McCann’s hiding her body and then retrieving at a later date, to dispose of it, leave me to believe they didn’t do it. It would have been an impossible task for them. This was also made clear by the judiciary in their summing up.

They were unfamiliar with the resort and it's surroundings, they had no contacts in the area, the time frame rules the fact out, and they had no tools. You can't dig a hole big enough with a teaspoon.

I am not even going to start to outline the difficulties they would have retreiving a body and then disposing of it, under the ever watchful gaze of the Portuguese police, and the worlds media.

So who did? If it was an abductor, if he or she, killed Madeleine in the apartment, why take her body with him/her. I would think they would get out of there as quickly as possible. And why stop to clean up the blood stains? How long would it take to clean the apartment…in the dark and meticulously?

Now this is not an easy thing to say, but, if someone had gone to all the trouble to find a girl for terrible reasons, then run the risk of breaking into an apartment to abduct her, why kill her on the spot? Surely the reasons for taking her would mean he/she, wanted her alive?

Think back to the business woman who saw a blonde woman standing outside the apartment, looking in through the shutters. There has all along been the assumption, that the abductor was working alone, and would have had to climb through the window, carrying Madeleine.

Suppose for a moment, that he passed Madeleine through the window, to a waiting accomplice who could tell him when the coast was clear, and then he left through the door.

I believe Madeleine was very much alive when she left that apartment.

So do I believe that she was alive when taken from the apartment. I too remember the business woman seeing a blonde woman standing by that apartment, I remember as usual she was ridiculed at the time because she said the woman had a trench coat/mac on and the antis kept calling her a spy.
So if this woman wanted to be taken seriously she would have had to lie and describe something the woman wasn't wearing.

Why wouldn't the woman have seen this person? Why wouldn't she be wearing a mac of some kind? It was still very early in the season and the weather had not been that good for a couple of days, so it was quite cold that evening. Also she could have worn this as a disguise? How do we know this person wasn't a man dressed as a woman?

Although I have always thought there was more than one person involved that night, how do we know there wasn't two in the apartment and one outside? truth of the matter is we know nothing, even though the Portuguese police were given several descriptions and they had e-fits made up, they failed to publicise them.

I have thought that perhaps there was two or three of them. One outside for a lookout, two inside. or one and one.

I believe that everything went according to their plan up until Gerry came back unexpectedly early and he/she/they hid in the apartment and waited for Gerry to go and he did not, he stood talking to Jes Wilkons in the road outside and this probably caused them to change what they had planned to do.

I believe the original plan was to take Madeleine from the apartment using the patio doors and that a vehicle would drive up that road stop long enough by the gate to get her inside then off. However because Gerry unexpectedly stood in the road they had to change their plans very quickly, they passed Madeleine out through the window to the person outside and the this person walked down the road with Madeleine and into a waiting vehicle. This is when Jane Tanner saw him/her carrying Madeleine away.
I have always believed that the person actually carrying Madeleine down the road could have been a woman.

I know when the truth comes will be very simple, it usually always is. The fact that Goncalo Amaral missed this and did not even consider this theory is a disgrace. He simply ignored it and the descriptions given by eye witnesses that leading up to the that night, two different people had seen a man lurking by a white van looking at apartment 5 a, these witnesses gave independent descriptions and both gave very similar descriptions, still Amaral ignored them.

Probably already thinking about writing a book and starring in a movie! The fat avaricious pig.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Agreed Rosie, when the truth comes out it will probably show a very simple explanation.

It would have to be a simple, straightforward in and out and more than One involved methinks.

All this about Madeleine having died in there before being taken out has given us many theories with death as the basis. But all those theories involve many complications that just would have been impossible to leave no positive trace of evidence.

We all discus the media point of view or the PJ point of view or the point of view of angry the parents bloggers. Lots of people are left forgetting the point of view of the closest people to Madeleine, her parents. They believe in abduction and there is no evidence to say that Kate and Gerry were involved so they must have support to have the best chance of finding Madeleine. Lets face it that support was lacking from the PJ (Amarals team, not whole PJ) in the early and most vital stage. Now Kate and Gerry have been forced to trust other avenues of professional help.

God Bless Madeleine and her parents. We will find Madeleine, no matter how long it takes, we will find Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 pm

excuse the sick details here..............i wont mention a name out of respect for the child.
but...............

imo,the fat controller gives a perfect account of his professionalism when he believes that a body that as been hidden in a hot country for 25 days, would leave only a speck of dna in a boot of a car!!

If a body had been hid for 25 days in Portugal, then the boot of that car would have been riddled with the decomposing scent.It would not have left a slight trace..The smell would have been unbearable and evident to anyone standing near the car. Body fluids would have been running out of the body by that time,decomposed skin would have been all over the place.I would love to see how anyone could take a 25 day old body(left decomposing in a hot place) and succesfully carry it to a final resting place without leaving such a trace.

Lets remember at first he said the body was hidden in a freezer to preserve it.Highly unlikely because k&g had no access to a freezer large enough for a body.But more recently hes changed his concern's to say that he believes the body was hidden on the beach somewhere by Gerry!!!So...we now have a 25 day old body on the beach in a hot country...where holiday makers are bathing and basking in the sun??

Hmmmmmmm and you have seagulls and other wild birds and animals roaming for those 25 days and not one of them as discovered this body??

Its all a load of crap. There is no way that k&g carried a 25 day old decomposing body in the boot of their car,leaving only a tiny speck of dna!!!The Birmingham lab(which is a very good top lab by the way) said the dna was inconclusive and only showed a partial match to the missing child,which could have come from her clothes or skin from sweaty shoes etc.......

so we have a 25 day old decomposing body that would absolutely stink.with bodily fluids seeping from it everywhere, leaving just a tiny bit of inconclusive dna???

Yer right,and im the tooth fairy to!!

You see gonc had to say they done this 25 days later because they didn't hire a car until then.Gonc knows dam well they couldn't have hid the body on foot before this time because they were followed by media all the time.So why oh why does he assume they would do it 25 days later in their hired car???......
I think its a theorie he as based on his lack of true leads from the case. If k&g hadn't hired a car on that holiday i wonder what deluded theorie he would have come up with then???

And whats worse is we have all this made up crap coming from the mouth of a so called good cop!!Its like panto time in Portugal and gonc's the mains f######g character in it.Give the boy a wooden spoon and let him play...if they gave him brains he would be dangerous would he??His explanations for his beliefs in this case is about as believable as a guy in red suit flying reindeer around delivering pressies to kids.Its the biggest load of crap ive ever heard of in my entire life...........and only believable by either a bunch of kids...or those who are thick as sh&t and cant even begin to see beyond the ends of their noses and into reality.

I also think the reason the antis have decided to pass theories that this child come to harm before the 3rd may and being disposed of before she was reported missing, is because they also know dam well the theories of her decomposing body being in the boot 25 days later is a load of crap.Instead of admitting that they frantically try to find another explanation for this child disappearance. Its terribly sad for k&g because its evident to see that no matter what,these ar#s holes will continue to point the finger of blame t them

well gonc might have written a book on this case but imo he would have succeeded much better aiming his book at a younger audience..maybe a book called something like ...

'the magical adventures of pc plod and chums'
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:29 pm

I know and so does every person with a little common sense, that if Madeleine had died violently in that apartment then there simply would have been more signs and not just the odd tiny little patch behind the sofa and the dubious sniff of a dog's snout in a wardrobe, a wardrobe that the poor dog could not make his mind up about. If Madeleine's body had been stowed away in that apartment, even for a short amount of time, then there would have been clues all over the apartment, not least the odour of cadaverine would have been so strong, it would have been detected by the human nose, let alone a dog's.

I do not hold with the notion that Madeleine was killed and then hidden in that apartment, it is a ridiculous suggestion.
by their own admission, Amaral and his team complained loudly that so many people had entered the apartment, running around it looking for Madeleine. So where did they look? They would not think to look into the wardrobe and behind the sofa? Both places where a child hiding would have gone straight to and maybe fell asleep? If I were looking for a child in an apartment, these are the very first places I would look, along with under the beds and any table present. This is what children do, they hide in obvious places, they think because they cannot see you, you cannot see them.

Amaral has said he believes Madeleine died accidentally, although what of we do not know, because Amaral seems to change his theory every time the wind changes direction. He wrote a book, but since this has been published he seems to have changed his mind a few times. Idiot.

If Madeleine died accidentally, why on earth did her parents not just call for help and go through the correct procedures? Even if they were not present? If lying to save them any embarrassment was going to be done, why not simply tell one lie? ie If she fell, she got up out of bed went out and fell down the steps? Or she fell from something inside the apartment? Or if she did manage to take an overdose of some medication she got her hands on (other than Calpol - see below about Calpol), why not simply say she did this while we were asleep and we found her like this? There would have been a post mortem and time of death would have been ascertain and why she died and that would would more than likely be the end of it. A tragedy on holiday. Instead of all this fuss and unrelenting coverage, they would have received sympathy and then been allowed to get on with their lives.

Why oh why oh why, would they invent lie after lie after lie and proceed with the most convoluted story, involving moving the body of their beloved deceased child all over the place. Finding not one place, but three impossible to find hiding places? In a country they did not speak the language, that they knew little of, in an area they knew even less about? In the process of this , they not only had to trust that each other did not let slip anything that could incriminate them, they would have to swear to absolute secrecy their 7 friends? These people would also have to lay their lives, their freedoms, their careers and their children and families lives on the line for.
Not to mention of course they would then have to swear to secrecy, Jes Wilkins, Bridget O'Donnell, the British Prime Minister, the British Foreign Secretary, The British Home Secretary. The British Ambassador, Clarence Mitchell etc and do not forget the local fisher man, he had to be sworn to secrecy too as according to Amaral and some of the antis, he and his boat was used to take Madeleine's poor little dismembered body out to sea and dump her. (Not to mention Stella's viking burial theory in broad daylight!)

Not only this, the parents would then have to gather all those witnesses together, strangers to them and ask them to tell the police lies about who they saw outside apartment 5a and when they saw them. Three nannies, the people who hired the holiday let before them, several witnesses who have all come forward to give sworn statements that they saw Robert Murat standing outside apartment 5a smoking. The two people that gave individual accounts and strikingly similar e-fits of a stranger they saw lurking by a white van outside apartment 5a. The business woman that says she saw Murat, the Barrister that backs her story up, it just gos on and on and on, all these people would have to be contacted and asked to lie and to give their own similar accounts of what they saw that night of may 3rd 2007.

I mean why would they? Why would all these people that say they saw something, that have taken the time and trouble to contact the police, lie for someone they do not know?

It is stark staring mad, bonkers, completely insane, yet this is the story that failed sacked cop Goncalo Amaral wants us all to believe. The pillock!

Why the hell would the parents do all of this, if poor little Madeleine did die by accident,when they could have just told what happened? Then be allowed to take their dear beloved child home and lay her to rest in peace and with dignity? Why would they choose to treat her remains so appallingly?

Truth is of course they would not.

Madeleine McCann aged almost 4 years old, was abducted from her bed as she lay sleeping, in her parents holiday apartment.

Madeleine McCann was abducted in Praia Da Luz, The Algarve, Portugal. May 3rd 2007.

The head detective in charge of this investigation, one Goncalo Amaral, did not even bother to turn up that night of May 3rd, to take charge of the scene of a missing child.

Because of his attitude and assumptions and inability to do his duty correctly, the Golden hour was lost.

Because of his negligence of duty, the crime scene was contaminated, vital evidence which could have led to the apprehension of the abductors and to Madeleine being found, was lost for ever.

Because of the actions of one Goncalo Amaral and his absolute inability to conduct an investigation like this, Madeleine is still missing and her abductors are free to strike again and strike again they will, any time now.

And this is the man who Portugal now allows to write a book and make films about this missing child, a child still missing because of the strong possibility that he (Goncalo Amaral) failed to do his duty.

Goncalo Amaral, is now writing books and making films, making money out of a missing innocent child.

The whole case is a catalogue of errors from start to finish, to where it has been callously slung on the shelf, with vague promises of it being re-opened if necessary.

Believe that and you will believe anything, that case will never be re-opened again. Portugal wants us and the rest of the world to forget about the errors and gross dereliction of duty, the security breaches, the leaks, the smears, the blackening of characters of two parents whose child was abducted. They want us to forget the bizarre accusations coming out of "sources close to the PJ" leaked to the press in order to defame to grieving, frantic, distraught parents with lies.

Guess what Portugal? Not on your nelly! notonyournelly

I for one will not let this rest, I will never let it rest until we find Madeleine and bring her home. Not only this, I promise you, I will never ever shut up, until the abductors of Madeleine McCann and the abductors of Joana Cipriano are brought to book, tried and slung into prison for the heinous crimes they have committed.

Each time the new holiday season approaches I will pop up and remind people of what went on in Pra da Luz, The Algarve, Portugal. I will remind them about Madeleine and 7 miles and 18 months away, Joana Cipriano.

I will see it as my duty to inform people to be careful of their precious, precious children, because Portugal is not really this safe haven, this crime free safe place for families with little children.

It is a haven for predatory paedophiles, for child abductors, for organised child traffickers, Portugal still has NO sex offenders register.

I will see this as my duty as a parent, grandparent and a human being to remind people of what they may meet on holiday in Portugal.

May I ask, when Goncalo Amaral is going to be taken in for official questioning into his shocking failures and his apparent dereliction of duty, in the case of Madeleine McCann?

Madeleine McCann, abducted from Parai da Luz, Portugal, May 3rd 2007, her abductors remain at liberty and remain at liberty to strike again!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. Empty Regarding Paracetamol

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Goncalo Amaral has made reference ? in his book to something called 'Calpol', although he spelled it incorrectly, such is his passion for getting his facts straight (not).

1...Calpol is liquid paracetamol, it contains nothing else, it is not some magic sleeping potion.

2...Providing the child has a fit and healthy liver It is highly unlikely for a child to have died suddenly because of ingestion of Calpol.

3...Calpol is liquid paracetamol. Even if she drank the whole bottle, she would not have died from it, in fact if treatment was given within 12 hours of ingestion, she would probably be fine and no ill effects.

4...Neither could she have died from a build up of paracetamol in the blood stream, as paracetamol does not stay in the body, it metabolises and disappears within four hours, this is why the dosage is every four hours.

5...The four hours is a guide line, it probably metabolises in a fit human a little faster.

6...Paracetamol ( Liquid paracetamol, Calpol in this case) Does NOT have any sedative properties, it does NOT make children sleepy.

7...The only way a child may sleep after being given paracetamol is, because paracetamol is an analgesic (pain killer) it also helps to reduce a fever (high or low grade pyrexia and depending a great deal on what is causing the temperature).

8...Children (or in fact adults) take paracetamol and it helps to alleviate their pain and discomfort and lowers their temperature and so this in itself will often help a previously uncomfortable, fractious. 'TIRED' baby/child to sleep. Often it is the pain and fever that is keeping the child awake, take this away and a child will sleep. Nothing complicated or magic about paracetamol, this is the way it works.

9...If an overdose of paracetamol is given and medical treatment is not sought and the antidote is not given, then damage to the liver can occur and it is this that can seriously damage the person's health and this can be life threatening. (Depending greatly on how much paracetamol had been taken)

10..It is extremely unlikely that even if a fit and well Madeleine had drank a whole bottle of Calpol, that she would have suffered any ill or lasting damage. This is why there is such strict restrictions on how much paracetamol can be in one bottle of the preparation. Children can and do get their hands on it and drink it, so any would be damage is lessened by the amount of the drug actually present and do not forget the paracetamol is actually present in the suspension, so there is little actual paracetamol to do damage in one bottle.

11..If as Goncalo Amaral seems to suggest, Madeleine was given an overdose of paracetamol by her parents and it was going to kill her, it would not have done so within hours, it would have taken days to damage the liver and it is this liver damage that would have been the cause of death. However, as I have explained above this is highly unlikely to have happened.

12..Madeleine's parents, both practicing (real) doctors, how likely would it have been that they did not know the dangers of paracetamol overdose and accidentally given their daughter an overdose of liquid paracetamol?

Just more nonsense talked by Goncalo Amaral and carried on by the idiot plonker brained antis.

If sh*t for brains Amaral, had spent as much time doing his job properly as he did thinking up bizarre and factually incorrect daft killing theories to leak to journalists and anyone else who would listen, (like Flo down the road, who posts on a hate blog), Madeleine may have been found by now and her abductors in prison, where they belong!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:46 pm

About Mr. Amaral, just have one thing to say: if he used so many of his energy in finding little Madeleine and her abductors instead of write a book full of lies, then I´m sure she would be found in a matter of hours (just like Shannon Matthews). We believe Madeleine is alive somewhere and we must keep that thought uppermost in our minds. You know the McCanns are good people, ignore the rubbish in the books. Mr. Amaral will get his just desserts. He has a reputation for fantay and quite a macabre imagination.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Mr. Amaral has a reputation for fantasy. What he wants is fame. That´s what he wants.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Just to say that I decided to join this site because vee8 convinced me too, Glad I did it. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:04 am

One thing is certain, we will not allow the world to forget Madeleine (and all missing children worldwide), this will only end when Madeleine is found and safely returned to her parents where she really belongs. That´s a promise. We will not allow this to be forgotten. We will find her, no matter how long it takes. We will continue to spread her plight for how long it takes. Our support will continue. That is a fact.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:04 am

All our kinds of support will continue until the day of her safe return.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

What did happen to Madeleine. Empty Hi Pedro

Post by Rosie Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:54 am

Just as long as it takes, we will still be here to remind people that Madeleine McCann is still missing and that we are not going to give up on her, or ignore her parents struggle to get to the truth and find their beloved daughter and bring her home.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:03 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Mr. Amaral has a reputation for fantasy. What he wants is fame. That´s what he wants.

Well hes got his fame pedro,that's one thing for sure.

What annoys me though is whilst hes crying out for attention from the fame academy a child is out there lost,snatched and maybe being put in harms way.Madeleine probably isn't the only person that's been subjected to the exact same ignorance that he as continually investigated this case with.
What is it with some poeple!!Im baffled by the way another human being can be so cold towards the needs of another person.If a person..........child or adult,is in danger it is the normal reaction of normal folk to want to help them.It isn't the done thing to turn a blind eye to someone that way.Its disgusting.Its inhumane.

A person capable of being so ignorance and cold towards another is imo a despicable sad excuse for a human being...a reject......and someone who im glad i am fortunate enough to not know personally.

This man as children????.......pffffffffft.........Lets hope and prey they don't want to follow in daddy's foot steps then.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:25 am

Well old Lardy boy certainly has his fame now.

Famous for the shambles of an investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and no matter what, we will never allow him to forget that.

He has never once admitted he let this little girl down, he has never once apologised for letting this little girl down, but what he does do, is writes books and makes money out of her instead! Sickening.

No Lardy, you may think you can sweep it under the carpet, but as long as we are here, we are not going to let you off the hook, we are going to keep asking the questions and pushing for these questions to be answered. :bounce:
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next