Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen

+4
Tinkerbell43
Marilyn
Rosie
calcite51
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1054765/Girl-dubbed-Italys-Madeleine-McCann-alive-years-vanished.html

A girl who went missing four years ago and became known as 'Italy's Madeleine McCann' was apparently found alive last night.

Denise Pipitone was only four when she vanished in September 2004 from outside her grandmother's house in Sicily where she was playing.

Last night police picked up an eight year-old girl matching her description on the Greek island of Kos following a tip-off.

Found?: DNA tests will confirm if an eight-year-old discovered on a Greek island is missing Denise Pipitone

A gipsy woman with the child at first claimed to be her mother but later admitted she was not, according to police.

They said the child had a birthmark under her eye like that of Denise and that she could speak only Italian.

Urgent DNA tests were ordered after a picture of the child was shown to Denise's mother Piera, who said the birthmark and the shape of the eyes were 'exactly the same' as her daughter's.

She added that there had been numerous false alarms in the past, so she would not allow herself to get her hopes up.

But it was the first time the similarities were so strong that she had agreed to DNA tests.

News of the discovery, if confirmed, will bring fresh hope to Gerry and Kate McCann.

And it could provide a glimmer of hope for the parents of Ben Needham, who was 21 months old when he vanished in 1991 from Kos.

Last night the McCanns' family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'If these reports are true it is fantastic news for her family.

'But it would also give hope to Kate and Gerry because this is exactly the sort of situation that could prove that a child can go missing and be found safe and well.'

Still missing: Madeleine McCann's case has similarities to Denise's
Police on Kos were alerted earlier this week after an Italian tourist grew suspicious after being offered a bracelet by her and her 30-year-old female companion.

He was amazed the child spoke fluent Italian, but the woman, who claimed to be her mother, did not.

He called the police who conducted DNA tests which showed there was no blood relationship between the two.

The woman, a Roma gipsy, then confessed she was not the mother but refused to give any further details.

In an echo of the Madeleine case, six weeks after Denise disappeared from Mazzaro dell Vallo near Palermo a bank guard in Milan saw a distressed little girl with a group of Roma gypsies.

He made a videoclip with his mobile phone but did not approach them. The footage was given to the police who showed it to Mrs Pipitone. She said she was certain the child was her Denise.

Last night Mrs Pipitone said: 'I never believed the stories about her being taken or harmed by someone from within the family.

'People profited out of our anguish by making up stories about what had happened to Denise, but I have never stopped looking for her.'

Let us pray the DNA proves beyond a shadow of doubt that Denise has been found and is going home.

Sometimes miracles do happen and the missing are returned to their loved ones. I had read a fair bit on Denise (as much as I could) and there was an early sighting by a security guard that had seen Denise with a gypsy women. But the report lead no where. I am sure that this guard is glad that he reported it, because he was right, it was Denise and she was with a gypsy woman.

My heart if full of happiness for Denise and her family. Now comes the heartbreaking time as she must try to adjust to a family she probably doesnt remember very well. But with love and counselling, she will come through it.

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Denise10
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty Denise Piptone - Happy Endings..

Post by calcite51 Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Oh, I pray it is her. Wouldn't that be a nice end to a sad story?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty Re: Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Every finger and every toe is crossed, and hoping and praying like mad. Could do with some uplifting news after poor little Rose.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty THIS GIVES ME HOPE FOR MADDIE AND OTHERS

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm

LOOK AT THE WORDING ROMA GYPSYS!

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty Re: Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen

Post by Rosie Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 pm

I am just hoping and praying that this is little Denise and her and her mummy and family can be reunited.

I am almost too scared to hope. If this does turn out to be Denise, the hope and strength that this would give to Kate and Gerry is immense.

I hope this particular part of this tragic journey is over for Denise and her mummy and that they get all the help they are going to need.

Sad isn't it that Denise's mum has pointed out that people have been making money out of this poor little child too, have they no shame? No compunction? No moral compass? Bears sick similarities to Amaral and Cristovao, odious leaches.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty fingers crossed ..

Post by Marilyn Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 am

This does sound like a genuine rescue and I am waiting, like you all, for the good news. If so, it should be shouted loud and long .. it gives hope to others. Never give up hope.
Yes, it's the "G" word we are not allowed to say. I recall saying way way back on Sky that Madeleine may have been taken by gypsies .. there is a large community just across the border in Spain & not far away from PDL. Stealing !! yes, of course they do .. and a beautiful child is very appealing for begging/selling things to tourists - who could say no? .. if she can be "brainwashed" into forgetting her past life. And Ben Needham -- Kos again !! could he still be there? He was even younger than Madeleine and so would have forgotten completely who he is .. but DNA testing will prove it if he too can be found.
waiting

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:01 am

Please god let this be Denise. Like you Rosie I am almost scared to hope, it makes you wonder what emotions that poor mother must be going through right now, lets hope we are about to witness a miracle.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:07 am

Thank you so much for posting this Dianeh. I have not had much time on the computer the last couple of days and missed that article. I sure am praying that the outcome is positive.

flower

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty heres more on the story

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:20 am

TimesSeptember 12, 2008

Missing girl Denise Pipitone โ€˜found beggingโ€™ after four-year searchRichard Owen
Rome An Italian girl who went missing almost four years ago in Sicily may have been found on the Greek island of Kos, Greek police said.

Denise Pipitone, who went missing near her home at Mazara del Vallo near Trapani while playing in the street, would now be eight. A Greek police spokesman said that an Italian tourist had spotted a girl matching Deniseโ€™s description while on holiday on Kos last month.

The girl was seen begging on a beach accompanied by a Roma Gypsy woman and a boy. Police said that DNA tests would be be carried out to establish the girlโ€™s identity.

Greek police traced the Roma woman, 34, who was charged with abducting a minor. One police official said that the girl had the same birthmark under her left eye as Denise, and only spoke Italian. She is being kept under observation in the islandโ€™s hospital. The case is as well known in Italy as that of Madeleine McCann. Deniseโ€™s mother, Piera Maggio, has made repeated appeals on television for help in finding her.

(i hope no one minds me posting this)

sian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:31 am

Sian wrote:TimesSeptember 12, 2008

Missing girl Denise Pipitone ‘found begging’ after four-year searchRichard Owen
Rome An Italian girl who went missing almost four years ago in Sicily may have been found on the Greek island of Kos, Greek police said.

Denise Pipitone, who went missing near her home at Mazara del Vallo near Trapani while playing in the street, would now be eight. A Greek police spokesman said that an Italian tourist had spotted a girl matching Denise’s description while on holiday on Kos last month.

The girl was seen begging on a beach accompanied by a Roma Gypsy woman and a boy. Police said that DNA tests would be be carried out to establish the girl’s identity.

Greek police traced the Roma woman, 34, who was charged with abducting a minor. One police official said that the girl had the same birthmark under her left eye as Denise, and only spoke Italian. She is being kept under observation in the island’s hospital. The case is as well known in Italy as that of Madeleine McCann. Denise’s mother, Piera Maggio, has made repeated appeals on television for help in finding her.

(i hope no one minds me posting this)

sian

Of course no one minds you posting your post Sian. You care and that is why we, collectively, are here and you must know by now that your views and opinions are shared by many/most of us.........that is what bonds us, regardless of our own experiences in life, we have a fundamental moral compass that is set in the same humane direction. Thanks for the post Sian, it is appreciated.

flower

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty im really really sorry its not her,Greek police say girl found on Kos is not Italy's Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:41 pm

A child found on the Greek island of Kos is not the missing Denise Pipitone, dubbed Italy's Madeleine McCann.

Greek police had seized the girl and arrested a 34-year-old Roma woman she was with following a tip off from Interpol after a family friend of the missing girl thought she had spotted her on Kos.

But DNA tests proved the girl was not Denise, but in fact the child of the woman arrested.

'The DNA test has shown that the Roma woman of Albanian origin is the natural mother of the girl,' said police spokesman Panagiotis Stathis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1055379/Greek-police-say-girl-Kos-Italys-Madeleine-McCann.html

Denise Pipitone disappeared in Sept 2004 while playing in the street of her hometown Mazara del Vallo, near Trapani in Sicily. She was four years old when she went missing.

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty weird strange and what is going on?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:45 pm

the daily mail has printed 2 articles on this the two are both contridictions in a very big way?

or is this being kept hush hush hush?something is really odd about this.

if you would like the 4 storys in total please pm me i will give you the link

sian

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty suspicious...

Post by Marilyn Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 pm

This doesn't sound right .. I hope Mrs. Pipitone has the Italian police helping her .. and they will establish beyond any doubt just who this little girl is. I am waiting for more on this .. it could be the media has jumped the gun again. BUT .. I think this is Denise ...

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Four things come to mind. Firstly, the woman with the child DENIED she was the natural mother, second, The child spoke Italian, the woman did not, third, the DNA tests were supposed to take ten days, fourth, the real mother identified her, as far as possible, by a photo. I hope the original story was true, and the latest just a bit of rumour and speculation.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 pm

vee8 wrote:Four things come to mind. Firstly, the woman with the child DENIED she was the natural mother, second, The child spoke Italian, the woman did not, third, the DNA tests were supposed to take ten days, fourth, the real mother identified her, as far as possible, by a photo. I hope the original story was true, and the latest just a bit of rumour and speculation.

Me too Vee8.

It is examples such as this, that really wind me up with the media. Some responsible and accurate reporting is needed here. We saw this sort of thing repeatedly with the McCanns - anything to sell newspapers and contradiction after contradiction. I too am praying the original story is right.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:48 am

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/231352,extra-missing-italian-girls-mother-cautious-ahead-of-dna-tests.html

Rome/Athens - The mother of a missing eight-year-old Italian girl cautioned Friday against "excessive enthusiasm" while waiting for the results of DNA tests to confirm whether a girl found this week on a Greek island is her daughter. "I'm serene, because I am used to this situation. In the past hundreds of claims have been made," said the mother, Piera Maggio.

She was referring to previous unsubstantiated reports regarding the whereabouts of her daughter, Denise Pipitone, who disappeared on September 1, 2004 while playing in front of her home in her hometown Mazara del Vallo, near Trapani, Sicily.

Greek authorities on Friday were waiting for the results of DNA tests on a little girl found on the island of Kos.

The girl is said to have the same birthmark as Denise Pipitone and a blood sample from the girl has been sent to Italy.

The results of the DNA test will take several days, authorities said. In the meantime the little girl is reportedly receiving care and psychological support at a hospital on Kos, where she was found.

Authorities were led to Kos after an Italian tourist visiting the Greek island in late August was sold a bracelet by an Italian- speaking little girl who was accompanied by a Roma woman of Albanian nationality and a small boy who were begging for money.

Upon returning to Italy, the tourist notified police after recognizing the little girl among airport photos of missing children. Greek authorities were notified via Interpol.

The Roma woman, who on September 2 was arrested and charged with abducting a minor, claimed she was the mother of the little girl. Unable to speak a word of Italian herself, the Roma woman said the little girl learned to speak Italian from a language book she bought for her to read.

DNA tests conducted in Greece have shown no blood relation between the little girl and her adult companion.

So what gives? DNA says the woman with her IS her mother, blood tests say she is NOT her mother?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty hiya all

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:52 am

two things has popped in to my mind cant understand why?

1st the first alledged sighting of maddie was in portomio with roma gypsys?police never investigated this.

2nd look at the photo of the morrocan sighting the little girl on the womans back,look at the girl in the orange t.shirt could it be maddie and denise???

did the police investigate this photo in morrocco or was it just 1 reporter??

i think this is very strange.

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty DNA tests on Italy's version of Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:16 am

DNA tests on Italy's version of Madeleine McCann
Nick Pisa in Rome 12/09/2008

Dna tests were being carried out last night on a eight-year-old girl to see if she is Italy's version of Madeleine McCann.

Denise Pipitone vanished from outside her grandma's house near Palermo in September 2004.

But an Italian tourist spotted a girl who looked like Denise on the Greek island of Kos and decided to raise the alarm.

Advertisement - article continues below ยป

A photograph was sent to Denise's mum Piera who said: "I have seen so many photos over the years but the shape of the eyes is exactly that of my Denise.

"I have asked for a DNA test and one is being carried out. I don't want to get my hopes up."

Madeleine McCann has been missing since last May. A spokesman for her parents said: "If this is Denise then it will give Kate and Gerry immense strength and hope that Madeleine will be found

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:23 am

Sian wrote:two things has popped in to my mind cant understand why?

1st the first alledged sighting of maddie was in portomio with roma gypsys?police never investigated this.

2nd look at the photo of the morrocan sighting the little girl on the womans back,look at the girl in the orange t.shirt could it be maddie and denise???

did the police investigate this photo in morrocco or was it just 1 reporter??

i think this is very strange.

yes sian i do remember it was said that the child in the orange top resembled denise.
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:23 am

Having looked again at the photo, it's dificult to determine the age of a child by their height, but I would hazzard a guess that the girl in the orange T-shirt is a little too tall to be 7/8 years old, though of course I could be wrong.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 am

little minx i think this is very strange.hope you had a good holiday.sorry about the weather here.

all the best

sian

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty Sadly

Post by dianeh Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:11 pm

News reports say that it is not Denise and that DNA results show that the woman she was with is her natural mother. Very strange that initial reports could have state that DNA results show that the woman she was with was not her mother, when it actually is.

Is it my imagination, or are things getting very weird, and not just surrounding Madeleine's case. How many more news reports that are just completely wrong will continue to come out, only later to be proven untrue.

My thoughts are with Denise and her mother. May they soon be brought back together. Let this just be the precursor that leads to Denise being found.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty Oh No

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:31 am

I had truly hoped that this little girl had been found and mother and daughter about to be reunited.
This poor woman this must be hell, but she said she was "serene" as she had been through many other false alarms.

My heart and my prayers go out to her and her little Denise. xxx :sendingulove: :sendingulove: :sendingulove:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty i am not so sure this is the case

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:53 am

I am not convinced about this article.

not at all its all very odd.

sian

Back to top Go down

Denise Pipitone - Happy Endings do happen Empty Sian

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 am

Extremely odd that the first and second reports directly contradict each other. Is it just shoddy journalism, or something else?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next