Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know where missing Gerwyn is?

Go down

Do you know where missing Gerwyn is? Empty Do you know where missing Gerwyn is?

Post by clairesy Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 am

Do you know where missing Gerwyn is? _45069223_gerwyn.300

THE anxious family of a teenager who has been missing for more than a week is desperately waiting for news that he is safe and well.

Gerwyn Morgan, who will be 15 on Monday, was last seen at the family home in The Grawen, Brecon Road, on Wednesday, September 24, around 2.40pm.

No one has heard from Gerwyn, who has Asperger’s Syndrome and takes daily medication, and the police are concerned for his welfare.

His frantic family is appealing to him to come home.

In desperation, his mother Carole Curtis has made “missing’ posters carrying Gerwyn’s photograph and has been handing them out to people in areas around their home, the town centre and to lorry drivers, in the hope of receiving any information which may help them and the police to find him.

Mrs Curtis said Gerwyn had returned home from Penydre High School last Wednesday.

Her husband David dropped his daughter 12-year-old Bethan off in town to meet her and when Gerwyn wasn’t home when he returned he automatically thought he was on his way to meet his mother.

When she returned alone at 5pm the alarm bells started ringing.

Gerwyn had no money and no change of clothes. He wore black and grey camouflage trousers, a yellow vest top and black school shoes.

Mother-of-three Mrs Curtis said Gerwyn, who had helped her prepare a birthday party for his sister Bethan the day before, had gone missing previously.

“We are frantic with worry. The longest he’s been gone before is 10 hours, back in March. He doesn’t have a mobile phone – that’s what he is going to have for his birthday next week.

“Gerwyn’s autistic, he has Asperger’s Syndrome, he’ll just wander. He hasn’t got much perception of time anyway.

“My oldest son William has been driving around looking for him. Teachers have also been trying to find him. They’ve been absolutely wonderful at Pen y dre.

“I’ve walked the town centre, checking every back street, lanes and alleyways. Friends have been helping me. Shopkeepers have been very helpful.”

Gerwyn is white, 5ft 9in tall with short untidy brown hair. He’s thinly built, has a spotty complexion and brown eyes.

A spokeswoman for South Wales Police said there had been a couple of reported sightings of Gerwyn in Merthyr town centre area.

Anyone who has information about Gerwyn or knows his whereabouts is asked to contact South Wales Police on 01656 655555 or Merthyr police station on 01685 722541. His mother is also appealing for people to call her if they think they have seen Gerwyn on 07817 302454.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope they find this kid soon...Im not sure what this syndrome he as is all about. But it seams hes done this before,however maybe because of this problem he as??Makes him more vulnerable and in need of being found urgently.Its been on the news quite about here in s wales recently.His mum was extremely upset in alive plea she made to viewers to help find him. I hope he is safe...not come to any harm, and that they get some positive info on him soon.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Do you know where missing Gerwyn is? Empty Re: Do you know where missing Gerwyn is?

Post by clairesy Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:48 am

Do you know where missing Gerwyn is? 0AE50D1B-C9A9-A236-F990AE336D32975E

TEENAGER Gerwyn Morgan was spotted at a Bristol railway station two days after he went missing three weeks ago, it emerged today.

CCTV footage has confirmed a sighting of Merthyr Tydfil schoolboy Gerwyn by a police community support officer (PCSO) at Bristol Temple Meads railway station at 9.45am on September 26 - two days after his family last saw him.

It is not clear if 15-year-old Gerwyn, who has Asperger’s syndrome, had just arrived there or was trying to catch a train to somewhere else.

Today his mother Carole Curtis is travelling to Bristol by car with police officers to make TV and radio appeals.

During the journey, she spoke to Media Wales and said: “I’m on my way to Bristol in case he’s still there. The nearer I’m getting the worse I’m feeling.”

“I’m in a worst state now than ever. Bristol’s such a big place.”

Extensive investigations to trace Gerwyn’s movements are continuing and the police want to hear from anyone who may have seen Gerwyn, or knows where he is to get in touch.

“You won’t be in trouble, please come home” is the message Chief Inspector Ian Bellshaw wants the schoolboy to hear.

“I want Gerwyn to understand that he is not in any trouble - we just need to know that he is safe.

“If he’s worried about getting in trouble for running away then I want him to know that he hasn’t done anything wrong, we just need him to get in touch”.

“Though it is encouraging that we have another sighting of him in Bristol.This was more than 10 days ago and we do not know what has happened to him since.

“There is every possibility that he has now returned to South Wales as there have been further possible sightings of him in the area.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trying to keep up to date on this kid,but news is far and few between. Just hope he gets found soon.Seams hes not been hurt or taken by anyone so far so that's a good thing imo.His parents must be beside themselves with worry though especially given his condition, which would probably leave him a little more vulnerable.Preying they find him soon.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Do you know where missing Gerwyn is? Empty Gerwyn Morgan found safe!!

Post by clairesy Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:31 am

Thought id let you al know gerwyn as ben found safe.in LONDON!!!OMG!!!

Glad this kid is home now safe with his family.I didn't think he had been hurt it appears he as done this before running off etc.Given his condition though and need for meds no wonder his family were besides themselves with worry for him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Missing Asperger's boy found safe

Gerwyn Morgan was found in apparent good health in London, say police

A teenage boy with Asperger's syndrome who went missing nearly a month ago has been found safe and well in London.

The search for Gerwyn Morgan, 15, of Merthyr Tydfil, had led South Wales Police to set up a voicemail service for people to pass on information.

There was particular concern because Gerwyn, who disappeared on 24 September, needs to take medication.

Police thanked media support during the search, which included reports of sightings at a Bristol railway station.

Police said their inquiries in to the teenager's disappearance were continuing.

South Wales Police Chief Inspector Ian Bellshaw said: "We are very relieved that Gerwyn has been found this afternoon in the London area and appears to be in good health.

"I want to thank the public and the media for their help and co-operation in trying to find him over the last four weeks.

"We believe the media appeals in the south of England over the last few days have been instrumental in finding him."

A poster campaign was launched in the Merthyr area as part of the search, and a youth worker said Gerwyn's classmates at Pen Y Dre school had become concerned for him.

The last confirmed sighting of Gerwyn was the day after he went missing, when he was caught on CCTV in Merthyr town centre.

Asperger's syndrome is a form of autism.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7682794.stm
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Do you know where missing Gerwyn is? Empty Re: Do you know where missing Gerwyn is?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down