Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK

+4
janeGT
littleminx
Mandz
christabel
8 posters

Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK

Post by christabel Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 am

17 August 2008
Fury as Madeleine McCann cop brings sick book to UK
Exclusive by Joshua Layton

Bungling Maddie cop Goncalo Amaral will rake in a MILLION pounds by flogging his book worldwide.

The Truth Of The Lie has topped Portugal's bestseller lists after selling more than 140,000 copies in its first two weeks.

And his publisher plans to release it in the UK, despite our stricter libel laws which would make it easier for the McCanns to sue.

Jorge Silva, of Portuguese firm Guerrae Paz, said: "We are convinced it doesn't go against any law. It is an important contribution to the discovery of the material truth and the fulfilment of justice."

But the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell fired a warning to Mr Amaral last night, saying: "If he seeks to publish in Britain, he and his publisher will face legal action without a shadow of a doubt.

"There is nothing to stop us from suing him in Portugal. Our lawyers are looking at the exact content of what he said in Portuguese and have plenty of time in which to act.

"But if he publishes in Britain it will make legal action even easier."

The tubby ex-chief inspector was obsessed with the theory that parents Kate and Gerry disposed of Madeleine's bod - despite all their denails.

Mr Amaral was overheard telling Portuguese F1 driver Pedro Lamy: "We suspect the parents killed Madeleine."

Even without a UK book deal, he is set to make a fortune.

A Spanish publisher has just bought the so-called inside story and Mr Silva said he was in talks with publishers from countries like the USA, the Netherlands, Brazil and Germany, as well as Britain.

Uk book expert Suzanne Collier said: "I could see it being a bestseller and even one of the biggest British books of the year."

She likened the book to Spycatcher, the controversial memoirs of former MI5 officer Peter Wright. She added: "It doesn't matter if it's true or not, people would want to read it. The author could well make up to a million. I reserve judgment on whether it should be published."

Mr Amaral, 48, is on a full police pension after being sacked five months into the shambolic Maddie hunt for saying Brit cops were shielding the McCanns.

He shamelessly launched his 214-page book by flogging hundreds of signed copies for £10 each in a Lisbon department store.

The father of three's account says cops suspected Kate and Gerry almost as soon as Maddie vanished in Praia da Luz. He blames British police, the Diplomatic Service, M15 and even the NHS for conspiring against him.

His publishers claimed he was motivated by "duty", not money. Incredibly, Mr Silva hit out at the McCanns over the book. He added: "We're aware that some UK publishers - given the atmosphere created by the McCanns and more specifically their spokesman - may fear to take it on. We hope that an audacious publisher understands its relevancy and will publish soon."

Mr Amaral said he would RELISH a court battle with the couple to clear HIS name.

Documents released this month showed the Portuguese CID had no evidence against the McCanns.

The couple's spokesman Mr Mitchell said of the ex-detective's book: "Any publisher should think very long and hard about what they are potentially opening themselves up to.

"He's been trying to make money out of his book since the day he started writing."

'This is an important contribution to discovery of truth' smellarat :stopdigging: LardyBoy

Wonder if he wrote one on cruelty to prisoners Ididn'tdoit

Last edited by christabel on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Internet address)
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty Re: Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK

Post by Mandz Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:08 am

It beggars belief that this fat twat would write a book about a little girl who is still missing and suggests our government and NHS etc are in on some kind of conspiracy? The problem lies with him and yet again the same pattern appears which is to blame everyone else apart from himself.
Strange fat boy twat features has put blame on three British citizens, British police force, British Government and our NHS?
Well I for one hope the McCann’s do get their day in Court with him and I will not be buying his paper back rubbish – we have the dossier of information.

Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
You fat *******!
You fat *******!
You ate all the pies... Laffin tongueout

Ididn'tdoit moony
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty mandz

Post by littleminx Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 am

:Nothingtoadd: wot a fantastic post!! i dont think anybody could have put that any better clapping clapping
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty Re: Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 am

Mandz wrote:It beggars belief that this fat twat would write a book about a little girl who is still missing and suggests our government and NHS etc are in on some kind of conspiracy? The problem lies with him and yet again the same pattern appears which is to blame everyone else apart from himself.
Strange fat boy twat features has put blame on three British citizens, British police force, British Government and our NHS?
Well I for one hope the McCann’s do get their day in Court with him and I will not be buying his paper back rubbish – we have the dossier of information.

Who ate all the pies?
Who ate all the pies?
You fat *******!
You fat *******!
You ate all the pies... Laffin tongueout

Ididn'tdoit moony

Laughing Laughing Laughing My sentiments exactly, you know I have no love lost for this fat pig should not really call him a pig, it is an insult to the poor animal.

I hope he does try and publish it here, it is clear that the McCann's will sue him and I think he will find our libel laws a lot tougher than Portugal's.

Keep calm though, this fat b##tard is totally p*****g off his own authorities and Judicial service, he is singly handed bringing disrepute down upon his own country and is single handed destroying his own country's tourist industry, it is my guess he will get his huge fat wobbly ar*e whipped when he goes into court.

I can just see him now Ididn'tdoit Karma, you tub o lard, Karma.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty Hi Christabel

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:23 am

Great post by the way, thanks for bringing it over. Personally I don't think that Amaral ten bellies has got a hope in hell of publishing it in this country.

What I want to know is how ten bellies can sleep at night, how does he rest in his own mind knowing what he has done and is doing?

Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:34 am

[quote="Rosiepops"].

What I want to know is how ten bellies can sleep at night, how does he rest in his own mind knowing what he has done and is doing?

good question rosie!! i think its because he has protection!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty Old Lardy

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

Old Lardy need to worry about more than the McCanns sueing if he publishes that twaddle in the UK. He will also be open to criminal libel charges from the govt, as libel against the govt is a criminal offence. So it will depend upon how he has actually accused the British Govt and British police of interfering with the case, that would decide that factor.

And take note that all British publishers are aware of that and if they publish, will be as liable as fat boy.

Last edited by dianeh on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad grammar, bad day yesterday.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:42 am

yes, I agree with you all and it is also covered in the questions for amaral thread a little too.

I think he is such an arrogant, conceited person he feels above any writs....haha ha ha he will know soon if he dares to test that......and in a way, delightfully, bring about his OWN DOWNFALL ALL BY HIMSELF.

just hope it's not a soft landing..... and from a great height so his 'ample padding' won't help then either. :x :P :bounce:

GOOD. he can blame noone but himself, try as he undoubtedly will. :pale:
untouchable????? not at all.
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:26 am

Well i don't know about gonc and his fat book of lies..........But i just read how Frederico Duarte Carvalho and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão the other two bums went to a book fair in Lagos Saturday to present their books!!!

Will they ever stop trying to make money from this child's plight??? Seems not .Amases me how portuguse law allowes people to write a book about a crime when they are also involved in the crime E.G the joana case..pffffft these lot will do anything for a quick buck....shame they didn't put as much energy into finding madeleine .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well not sure about gonMeet the authors of 'O Enigma da Praia da Luz' and 'A Estrela de Madeleine'

Tomorrow, Saturday the 23rd of August, Frederico Duarte Carvalho and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão will be attending the Book Fair in Lagos (Algarve), at 9.30 p.m., to present their books about the case of Madeleine McCann.

Frederico Duarte Carvalho, a journalist for newsmagazine 'Focus' and an author who has already published several books, wrote ‘O Enigma da Praia da Luz’ (The Enigma of Praia da Luz), a work of fiction that is based on real life facts. The idea for this romance appeared during the first two months of journalistic investigation that Frederico Duarte Carvalho did on the McCann case.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, who was an agent with Polícia Judiciária for 17 years, left the police force to found his own company. He presides over the Portuguese Association for Missing Children, and after writing a book about the case of Joana Cipriano, in which he was directly involved, he decided to write ‘A Estrela de Madeleine’ (The Star of Madeleine), a work of fiction based on real life events.

So if you are in the Lagos area tomorrow, don’t miss the opportunity to meet these two authors, who have very interesting opinions about the case of Madeleine McCann, which are well reflected in their books
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:41 am

Plus Claire, they are all based on fiction!!!! How can anyone write a fictional book about such a tragic affiar?
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 am

clairesy wrote:Well i don't know about gonc and his fat book of lies..........But i just read how Frederico Duarte Carvalho and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão the other two bums went to a book fair in Lagos Saturday to present their books!!!

Will they ever stop trying to make money from this child's plight??? Seems not .Amases me how portuguse law allowes people to write a book about a crime when they are also involved in the crime E.G the joana case..pffffft these lot will do anything for a quick buck....shame they didn't put as much energy into finding madeleine .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well not sure about gonMeet the authors of 'O Enigma da Praia da Luz' and 'A Estrela de Madeleine'

Tomorrow, Saturday the 23rd of August, Frederico Duarte Carvalho and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão will be attending the Book Fair in Lagos (Algarve), at 9.30 p.m., to present their books about the case of Madeleine McCann.

Frederico Duarte Carvalho, a journalist for newsmagazine 'Focus' and an author who has already published several books, wrote ‘O Enigma da Praia da Luz’ (The Enigma of Praia da Luz), a work of fiction that is based on real life facts. The idea for this romance appeared during the first two months of journalistic investigation that Frederico Duarte Carvalho did on the McCann case.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, who was an agent with Polícia Judiciária for 17 years, left the police force to found his own company. He presides over the Portuguese Association for Missing Children, and after writing a book about the case of Joana Cipriano, in which he was directly involved, he decided to write ‘A Estrela de Madeleine’ (The Star of Madeleine), a work of fiction based on real life events.

So if you are in the Lagos area tomorrow, don’t miss the opportunity to meet these two authors, who have very interesting opinions about the case of Madeleine McCann, which are well reflected in their books

I almost wish i was around in Portugal to meet these two authors but I can guarantee that they would not like my questions and would certainly not answer them!

One would be addressed to both of them:

"How can you square with your own consciences the fact that you are trying to make money off of the back of an innocent missing child?"

I think these two and Goncalo Amaral are just despicable low lives.

But they will get theirs soon enough, upcoming trial. Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit Ididn'tdoit

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fat old Lardy wants to bring his book to UK Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:31 am

Im chasing you around the forum today.

But wanted to say, I agree with you completely.

And just want to add that the one who truly disgusts me is Cristovao. Writing a book about Madeleine's death, when there wasnt even any evidence except what was picked out of his fat friends brain, being up on charges on corruption over another little girl's disappearance that he also writes a book on, accepting a position as head of the Missing Children's Organisation (and why was it even offered, he was already indicted prior to accepting that position) where he uses his influence to ensure that Madeleine is not listed as a missing child (and I can only guess this is because it would hurt his book sales, as there was no evidence to show that her parents had harmed her, or that Madeleine had passed away, so how did he come to this decision).

He is as bad as fat boy. Seems that they will do almost anything to line their own pockets, even at the expense of missing little girls. Despicable characters.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down