Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bring Madeleine Home'

Go down

'Bring Madeleine Home' Empty 'Bring Madeleine Home'

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:10 am

I am so Glad that Mj's site is back up :cheers:
This is a post that a few of us have been talking about 'Bring Madeleine Home'
Given that we feel so Close to hearing some Good news ..
and that Kate & Gerry are on holiday ..
The time feels right to partake in this again, Please join Us ...

'Bring Madeleine Home' 15503012
Ok, stop what ever you are doing right now. Here is a 'magical working' we all can partake in ... it doesn't matter where you are or in what time zone you are currently in. This is a situation which transcends time and space.

Spend a few minutes looking at the picture of Madeleine McCann above. Focus on her for a few moments ... and begin to imagine seeing her back with her parents Gerry & Kate. See her walking between them with one of her hands holding Gerry's hand and the other holding Kate's hand. All three are smiling and laughing with absolute joy. See them there in your mind's eye reunited.

Hold that imagine for as long as you are able. Feel the emotion. Believe what you have witnessed is a real vision ... accept it is real ... believe you have transcended time and space to witness the moment Madeleine McCann is returned to Gerry & Kate McCann.

Know in those few moments you are not alone in viewing that vision. This working transcends time and space. This is a group effort ... all of us working towards one goal as one mind ... one voice ... one power.

It is important you believe what you see is real ... to accept what you are witnessing is an actual event which will take place .... magic is all about believing it is real. It is all about creating a change in this reality by changing the patterns of thoughts. This world is comprised of thought forms created by the collective consciousness. We can combine our thoughts ... and tap into the collective consciousness ... to influence this situation ... to bring Madeleine Home ...
http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2007/12/bring-madeleine-home.html

Back to top Go down

'Bring Madeleine Home' Empty Re: 'Bring Madeleine Home'

Post by Noora Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:13 am

There is somthing about that pic of Madeleine.
I think her eyes, how she look have so power.. 'Cause everytime I watch that photo I feel like I can't stop watching it, it is that how she watch you I can feel that.

And I de how you write... And i can imagine so clearly how that may look like, when they are happy family all together again, happy, laughing and playing. That almost made me cry to think about that.
Noora
Noora

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/TerachiShinya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Noora wrote:There is somthing about that pic of Madeleine.
I think her eyes, how she look have so power.. 'Cause everytime I watch that photo I feel like I can't stop watching it, it is that how she watch you I can feel that.

And I de how you write... And i can imagine so clearly how that may look like, when they are happy family all together again, happy, laughing and playing. That almost made me cry to think about that.

Just hold onto that thought my friend xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down