Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

+14
Robert Argiz
May
maria
Royal
littleminx
dianeh
Rosie
helenm
tulip
christabel
janeGT
kateno.51
Mandz
Tinkerbell43
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Re: Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

Post by kateno.51 Mon May 26, 2008 6:09 pm

christabel wrote:http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ejmnoticias%2ecom%2findex%2ephp%3faction%3dfullnews%26id%3d297 :face:

Hi Cristabel.

I came accross that message only the other day. amaral should be looked at more closely. I think there is a ....big can of worms about to be opened.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Kateno.51

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi Kateno.51 :)

"Is it true that amaral's friend the one who wrote the book is head of Missing Children In Portugal? I read it somewhere and wondered if it were true."

Yes, it is true.

His name is Paulo Pereira Cristovao

And he is one of the police officers accused of involvement in Joana's mother torture in the Cipriano case.

He has been writing a daily column on the Madeleine case for a Portuguese newspaper that has been reporting sensational untrue stories leaked by sources close to the police inquiry. He makes it clear he considers the McCanns are probably responsible for Madeleine’s death or disappearance.

He wrote a book about Joana and now he has written a book about Madeleine too.

http://minnea.blogspot.com/2008/01/third-link-between-joana-and-madeleine.html

And since December 2007 he has been a head of Portugal's new foundation for missing children (Portuguese Association for Missing Children).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501093/McCanns-arrested-abandoning-Madeleine-missing-childrens-boss-says.html

I think there is no justice for missing children and their parents in Portugal anymore. Portugal bless paedophilerings and abductions and abuses of children.

Have you read Katie Smiths blog ECLECTIC, it is excellent.

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2008/04/12/mccann-leaks-the-real-target/

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Re: Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:32 am

Minnea wrote:Hi Kateno.51 :)

"Is it true that amaral's friend the one who wrote the book is head of Missing Children In Portugal? I read it somewhere and wondered if it were true."

Yes, it is true.

His name is Paulo Pereira Cristovao

And he is one of the police officers accused of involvement in Joana's mother torture in the Cipriano case.

He has been writing a daily column on the Madeleine case for a Portuguese newspaper that has been reporting sensational untrue stories leaked by sources close to the police inquiry. He makes it clear he considers the McCanns are probably responsible for Madeleine’s death or disappearance.

He wrote a book about Joana and now he has written a book about Madeleine too.

http://minnea.blogspot.com/2008/01/third-link-between-joana-and-madeleine.html

And since December 2007 he has been a head of Portugal's new foundation for missing children (Portuguese Association for Missing Children).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501093/McCanns-arrested-abandoning-Madeleine-missing-childrens-boss-says.html

I think there is no justice for missing children and their parents in Portugal anymore. Portugal bless paedophilerings and abductions and abuses of children.

Have you read Katie Smiths blog ECLECTIC, it is excellent.

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2008/04/12/mccann-leaks-the-real-target/

I would just like to add, that, not only was he head of the Missing Childrens Organisation in Portugal, but he also refused to list Madeleine Beth McCann as a missing child in that organisations records.

Why? Because Madeleines parents were arguidos.

I hope this has been over-ruled and has now changed, but we have had many a heated discussion on this character, who not only appeared devoid of humanity in making said decision, but actually seemed to want to obstruct/hinder the search for Madeleine by his conduct. The tone of some of the interviews he gave, portrayed him as a very spiteful character. Another macho control freak imo. :pirat: :pirat: :pirat:

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Too many questions remain outstanding...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:43 am

......about the playground and other photographs. I remember stumbling across them some time ago and posting a link on our blog. I cannot understand why the media have not got their teeth into these, unless the McCanns and those acting for them are making enquiries behind the scenes. I very much hope so. :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:19 am

I really do not know if I can link pictures here but I try.

I think too, there is somebody hiding behind the slide and possibly taking photographs. Actually he/she is on the floor of terrace of small building behind slide, and you can see him/her through the hole of slide.

Here is different image about this playground, you can see there is white platform (I don't know if it is right term) in this small building behind slide (red arrow).

http://bp0.blogger.com/_FYaFsoKcaVA/SD0eOtwXUvI/AAAAAAAAANo/rB1Kr8gn_2U/s1600-h/PGround2-1.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_FYaFsoKcaVA/SD0lAdwXUxI/AAAAAAAAAN4/K4QiLYHctAU/s1600-h/PGround1-1.jpg

This person is on the floor of this building, but she/he doesn't sit. He is on his/her knees on the floor of terrace. Why she/he is on that position? Because she is taking photographs? I think only reasonable explanation for this position is that she/he is taking photograph and try to hide himself/herself and do it in secret.

I think too this person behind slide is woman, not man. And I have thought he could be abductor too, because his/her hair reminds Jane Tanners description. Dark and straight hair.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_FYaFsoKcaVA/SE2Xp8kfjII/AAAAAAAAAOo/SFJn9SzI-Us/s1600-h/sliske-1.jpg

Jane Tanner has always said, the abductor was man, but in sketch abductor is not very masculine. Abductor could be a woman too. She could use mens jacket.

And it is possible, abductor was Walczuch. I don't say he/she was, but it is possible, because there is lot of similarities between her and sketch of Jane Tanner's description. I think there is more similarities between Walczuch and sketch than between this scruffy man and sketch.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FYaFsoKcaVA/SE2YOQLiESI/AAAAAAAAAO4/gGuB3QMlIQQ/s1600-h/sketch4-1.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-495092/Tapas-Nine-witness-says-Mediterranean-man-took-Madeleine.html

And Walczuch use to color her hair as you can see in these images, so it is possible her hair was very dark when Madeleine was abducted or she used wig.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_FYaFsoKcaVA/SE2Yabc4ghI/AAAAAAAAAPA/hrpu64oHzeM/s1600-h/Walczuch-1.jpg

I don't say she is a person Jane Tanner saw, because Jane Tanner said he saw a man, but it is still possible, she saw Walczuch. Walczuch is quite masculine too in some images, I think it would be easy for her to disguise herself as a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 am

i have also said about the photo of mw!! she looks masculine and the stride is the same!! trousers and shoes could pass as a mans? i deffo think her and murat are involved some way or another!! why did she lie and say she was at a j witness meeting!!

boyfriend r murat also lied and said he was with his mother all evening!!
then you have malinka who said he hadnt spoken to mr murat for over 12 months but phone records show that murrat rang malinka at 11.40 the evening of 3rd may!!

are these 3 in on it along with members of the pj? are the pj being paid to turn a blind eye?

something else that bothers me is murrats aunt works as a volenteer for an adoption agency? (was madeliene sold to an illegal adoption agency?) she would meet people who are willing to do anything to have a child!!!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Minnea

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 am

Thanks Minnea for the links, I've not seen the playground from that angle before. It does look as if there is a white step in front of the building. I have thought previously that if you look through the slide you can see a person that looks as if they are holding a mini-camcorder or something. From the link you have provided it would appear that this person is on the step but obviously not standing.

The resemblance to MW has gone through my mind before. I agree there is definately an air of masculinity about MW. A woman may not be as terrifying to a little girl as a man would either. It is another way of looking at it. At least its not as outrageous as some of the other theories doing the rounds.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty MInnea, Tinks, Littleminx

Post by dianeh Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 am

It is my opinion that the person you can see through the cubby house is someone sitting at the chairs and table that are on the verandah. They are not taking pictures or anything of the sort. I think this is just a co-incidence that the person is in the same photo as the bald man. The photo showing the white step appears to have tables and chairs on the verandah. And the person is clearly not in front of the white step, which fits in with them sitting on the verandah.

It is a bit strange too, that the bald man is looking directly at the camera. I tend to take no notice of people taking photos around me, but then I dont care if I am noticed, or seen, or photographed.

Minnea, thanks for the blow up, it does make it easier to see. I have thought all along that the person we can see through the cubby is actually on the verandah, and I think you photo proves it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Minnea - Walczuch

Post by dianeh Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:55 am

Minnea, you said

And it is possible, abductor was Walczuch. I don't say he/she was, but it is possible, because there is lot of similarities between her and sketch of Jane Tanner's description. I think there is more similarities between Walczuch and sketch than between this scruffy man and sketch.

The photo you supplied does give a good indication of this. She definitely resembles the description that Jane Tanner gave, far better than the scruffy man. I didnt realize that she had hair the same length as the first picture put out. And I will go one step further than you. It is very difficult at night under lights to see the real hair colour of someone. It is hard to distinguich between medium brown and black, or even light brown. Easy to distinguish between blonde though. Interesting, I thought the Walczuch was blonde (blonde streaks??), wasnt her hair blonde or light brown at the time, or just after, or at least a lot lighter. I wonder, was it lighter at the exact time, or did it 'turn' lighter the next day (after May 3). But even this light brown colour would look dark at night, under street lights.

Here is a photo dated May 14

http://www.exposay.com/michaela-walczuch-missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann---police-suspect-robert-murat/p/10899/1/?f=Michaela+Walczuch - This is where i got the photo

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Michae13

So what does everyone else think???? :suspect:

Last edited by dianeh on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lost the picture)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Re The Play Apparatus

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:05 am

I can see why you would say that Diane, but when you look at the apparatus from a different angle, you see that the building behind is not that close that would make the person in the apparatus appear that big, to the point where you can see the hair. Also there are wooden posts on that building and the figure looks like it is well before the posts, if it were not then it would have looked smaller. What concerns me is why the person would be in there spying on them anyway, for what purpose?
The bald man is suspect though and what is that thing hanging down behind his bag? Looks like some kind of cloth sack to me and why is he carrying a bag? This bag looks grubby and does not look like a camera bag, but that is not to say that this is not what it is being used for. I do not know about Portugal, but it is still virtually unseen a man carrying such a bag here in the UK, so I would have looked twice at baldy for this very reason! The bag to me looks like some kind of bag a deck chair attendant would carry to collect the money in! Is there anything like this in operation in PDL I wonder? This man looks grubby and he definitely looks suspect and he may not have been paying that much attention to the photographer, if the photographer had a digital he may not even have noticed it as the photographer probably would not have had it to their eye.

Also in the background, isn't that the three wheeled buggy Gerry was seen pushing one of the twins and the little darker haired child around in?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Just a Thought

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 am

Has anyone seen a picture of Michaela where her teeth are on show? See where I am going and why I am asking this question?

I have always thought there something weird looking about sketchmans' moustache! :scratch:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:20 pm

I still cant see that the person can be close to the cubby. If you look at the ground, there is no one behind it. But it doesnt matter, I am sure the FBI have taken a look at this photo.

A question about the buggy (pram), the McCanns said they didnt have a buggy, which is why they went to the Tapas bar on the last night. It was too far to take the kids to the other restaurant, as without a buggy, they had to carry three tired children home and it was too much. So I thought they didnt have one, or was it possible to rent the buggy during the day. It could be that the buggy belonged to the other child. Was it a twin one, or a single? The buggy in the background could belong to anyone, or it could belong to the resort.

And as for the bagman. That bag is just plain ugly. One wonders why he would carry such a thing around. And I agree, not many people here would carry it either. It is too crappy to be a camera or cam corder case, and it is a strange size. Most people on holidays carry a small backpack, or a bum bag if just wanting something smaller. Maybe he just has very bad taste. But it is the right size to carry a concealed gun, if someone is an armed policeman. All police in Aust carry guns, do the PJ? And if not wanting anyone to see it, then that bag would be good. But the million dollar question is, is the bagman PJ or not? I know Minnea thinks so, and she has good reason but is the bagman and the bald PJ man, the SAME person or NOT.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty hi rosie

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:04 pm

hi rosie whats happenning with the fbi now,i aint heared any more on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:24 am

In this link supplied by Mandz, the FBI agent talks about someone may have been known to Madeleine who took her, he also says if this was his case he would be asking who had seen her, did they see her by the pool etc, did they notice anyone strange looking at her.

Yes we did, we notice the big fat bald man and more than this, there is pictures of him staring at Madeleine. No one knows if this man is just another holiday maker or a policeman. he does resemble very closely a big bald man going on the search for Madeleine with no other than suspect Robert Murat.

This man has never been traced, why not? How hard could it be for the police to identify and trace this man who was last seen staring at Madeleine prior to when she went missing.

Could this man be a spotter and the person hidden in the play apparatus taking a photo to send off to ask of this child was suitable for adoption/abduction?

It is one of the theories put forward by the FBI profiler.

Click Here to View the Interview Of The FBI Profiler
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:25 am

Rosiepops wrote:In this link supplied by Mandz, the FBI agent talks about someone may have been known to Madeleine who took her, he also says if this was his case he would be asking who had seen her, did they see her by the pool etc, did they notice anyone strange looking at her.

Yes we did, we notice the big fat bald man and more than this, there is pictures of him staring at Madeleine. No one knows if this man is just another holiday maker or a policeman. he does resemble very closely a big bald man going on the search for Madeleine with no other than suspect Robert Murat.

This man has never been traced, why not? How hard could it be for the police to identify and trace this man who was last seen staring at Madeleine prior to when she went missing.

Could this man be a spotter and the person hidden in the play apparatus taking a photo to send off to ask of this child was suitable for adoption/abduction?

It is one of the theories put forward by the FBI profiler.

Click Here to View the Interview Of The FBI Profiler

It really does not bear thinking about Rosiepops. If this man is/was pj and his role was that of a spotter (not to mention any acquaintance he may have with Robert Murat) then it really does beg the question of what knowledge his boss Goncalo Amaral had of same. It could explain why they stopped looking for Madeleine very early on in the investigation and why Amaral rushed to make Kate and Gerry arguidos before the new legislation was brought in which would have prevented him from doing so. Goncalo Amaral has a history of perverting the course of justice in the missing Joanna Cipriani case and the obvious implication of same, was that he was acting illegally to stitch the mother up - which he thought he had gotten away with, but has now been charged and is awaiting trial.
He really was gunning for Kate all along before he was removed from his post and imo, if he was capable of perverting the course of justice in the case of one missing child, then that begs the question 'what underhand/illegal action/s has he undertaken in the Madeleine case?' not to mention WHY ?

Possible lines of thought are:-

Illegal tapping of phones

Planting of evidence or at the very least contaminating same by means of negligence

Monumental cock up in not securing the crime scene and allowing the cleaners in the very next morning - who removed the bed linen etc etc etc.

I could go on and on and on.

Infact, it would be a good idea to have a thread about 'The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team' :roll: :roll: :roll: Infact we could dedicate the thread to Clawdia lol!

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty This is interesting, Taken from ForMadeleine site.

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:02 am

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://dn.sapo.pt/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddiario%2Bde%2Bnoticias%26hl%3Den

Not a good link but go to the societade page, and then look for the article on GNR worried about missing children.

Must interesting part of this, is that the man who tried to abduct the girl was a black man with sunglasses.

Just thought you might find this interesting, given what has been said on this thread previously.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty hi dianneh

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:36 am

hi dianah,i think so with the help of 3 others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:06 am

Lionheart: Photo' say a thousand words:

http://lionheartuk.blogspot.com/2007/12/madeline-mccann-photos-say-thousand.html

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Guilty police

Post by Royal Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 am

There may be some truth in this, see my post "Dogs evidence" under Madeleine Mccann. Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:54 am

If you mean a well built dark guy who knows murat with a special tatoo on his wrist, his name is known, he is in the gnr, and he was in the playground with someone hiding behind a frame crouching down, yes, he is known. He has been named on other sites too. I have always always felt most uncomfortable at his photo gazing right into the camera in the playground shot with gerry playing with madeleine and one of the tapas 7 children. twins not there. It was assumed Kate took the photo.

I have seen this on many sources, but the last time was some time ago on brian's site with the photo clearly analysed and enlarged. a lot of people claim to be unhappy for various reasons about him.
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 am

Hi JaneGT, do you know his name?

Someone says his name is in PJ-files, but when we have seen what a farce PJ's "investigation" was I have reason to suspect they have not revealed his right name.

He resembles so much this GNR-officer in demonstration, so I strongly believe they are one and same person. I have gone through images of hundreds of PJ-officers and among them he is very unusual figure.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FYaFsoKcaVA/SLfKjbwVa8I/AAAAAAAAAS8/bi8LV56GfOM/s1600-h/bald+man-1.jpg

Why they have hidden his identity. He is still mystery, after 1,5 year.

Does anyone of you know who is Genaro Gonzalez, third partner of Romigen.

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty minnea

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 am

Genaro Gonzalez is the 3rd partner of romigen indeed!

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty JANE!

Post by Royal Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:20 am

Hiya JaneGT are U Ok?

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Did a Policeman kidnap Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Mr. Genaro Gonzalez

Post by christabel Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:23 am

Minnea I have this in archive.

“I don’t know Mr. Robert Murat”, said Genaro Gonzalez to Gazeta Digital

“I never heard that name (Robert Murat) and I don’t know nothing about Remigen”, told Mr. Genaro Gonzalez to Gazeta Digital, a few minutes ago According to Portuguese daily newspaper Correio da Manhã, Mr. Genaro is “the third friend of Murat” and maybe “the key to solve the crime” of the kidnapping of Madeleine. Genaro Gonzalez is described as a 50 years old man, “who speaks fluently Italian” and comes frequently to Aljezur, where he is in charge of a real estate business. He admitted to Gazeta Digital that he is in charge of a real estate business in Aljezur, Algarve, but said that he is 29 years old.

“It is another person, not me!” he said, when Gazeta Digital told him what Correio da Manhã has published today. Mr Genaro Gonzalez works for Gabinohome, a real estate company, based in Malaga, Spain, and registered in the “Registo Mercantil Central/Malaga” (Central Commercial Registry of Spain) under number B92528090. His phone number (from Spain) and email address are posted at one of the pages of Gabinohome, as the person in charge of selling apartments of a urban development called Urbanização de Esparta, in Aljezur, Algarve. (11:38 am - May 21, 2007)
+++++++++++++++++++

Police is looking for a new suspect, an alledged “secret” partner of Murat’s Web company
Portuguese police is looking for a man named Genaro Acosta Gonzalez, who they think could be a “secret partner” of Robert Murat’s Web company, Romigen, according to Portuguese daily newspaper Correio da Manhã. The company, as Gazeta Digital wrote, was set up by Murat and a former colleague at a real estate company, where the only suspect in the case of Madeleine’s abduction worked, for a couple of months, and later became his girlfriend. The front page of Correio da Manhã says: “PJ on the track of third partner of Murat”. Inside, they refer that “police has a new clue”, which is “the third friend of Murat”. According to the newspaper, Genaro Gonzalez maybe “the key to solve the crime” of the kidnapping of Madeleine. Genaro Gonzalez is described as a 50 years old man, “who speaks fluently Italian” and comes frequently to Aljezur, where he is in charge of a real estate business. Gazeta Digital talked with Polícia Judiciária spokesman who said they don’t have any comment, for now. (10:10 am – May 21, 2007)

Posted by Paulo Reis at 2:29:00 AM

http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-dont-know-mr-robert-murat-said-genaro.html
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 am

Thank you Christabel. Genaro Acosta Gonzalez is same kind of big mystery as playground man.

Why they concentrated to Murat and Walczuch, but not Gonzalez, he was third partner of Romigen and his role in this firm was as big as Murat's and Walczuch's. But we have not seen first image of Gonzalez.

I wonder what there is behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next