Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald

+10
helenm
maria
janeGT
Mobira
tulip
joanypony
clairesy
dianeh
vee8
calcite51
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:16 pm

The article is under copywrite and I will not cut and paste it. So here is the link

http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/featuresopinon/display.var.2411609.0.Do_you_want_to_see_every_parent_in_the_dock.php

This article does reflect the values and opinons of the posters of this forum, where we know that the saying " There but for the grace of God go I". That we are not all perfect parents and that we know the McCanns made a mistake and are paying for it in the worst possible way, as is Madeleine. They are all living a nightmare, made worse, if it can be believed by a number of vicious jealous, vindictive people who care nothing for Madeleine and only about themselves. We have compassion for the McCanns, knowing that they never meant for this to happen and that they fervently want their daughter returned to them.

And so we support them. And hope that in some small way, we may help to get Madeleine back where she belongs.

It is a very good article.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty And it has comments

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:38 pm

And of course some of the comments are less than favourable. Some people are so stupid. They read the article and then comment using the very same things the article is about, showing just how self absorbed and callous they really are.

Oh, and if you read the comments, I did put one in there rippling into a poster called JillyCL. So, if you dont see it, then it was obviously not acceptable, although I thought it very appropriate.

I still say a good article, but it once again fails to hit home to those vicious ******* (as most are women) that they are comtemptous by their actions and their constant vitriol. The anti's just dont get it. That is it wrong to attack people that are suffering, especially to harp on about neglect charges which the Portuguese and British legal systems have decided to not pursue. So it cannot be about justice, it must surely be about being proved wrong and not liking it.

PS, Now I am angry, imagine taking out my word which means female dog and replacing it with *******. This is automatic, Very very tricky but doesnt really portray how I feel about them. OK, all is forgiven. Well done mods.

Last edited by dianeh on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comment about the female dog word that got changed to *******)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Liked your response, Diane

Post by calcite51 Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 pm

to JillyLC - she's a grandmother and she is on her high horse. Some people!! I liked the article - very, very true. I was reading some of the comments and some of these people I think expect the McCanns themselves to physically go out and look for Madeleine. I guess they don't realize it's a BIG world out there and she could be anywhere - where does one start looking??? It wasn't that the McCanns ever quit looking for Madeleine but while they were arguidos - the private investigators probably did not have all the leads (please note, I did NOT say leaks) that were in the file and now hopefully, they can leave no stone unturned.

That's my two bits in today.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Do you want to see every parent in the dock?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:15 am

Do you want to see every parent in the dock?COLETTE DOUGLAS HOME July 29 2008

http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/featuresopinon/display.var.2411609.0.Do_you_want_to_see_every_parent_in_the_dock.php

Last edited by sass on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Copyright reasons - hope you don't mind Sian!)

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Re: A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:32 am

That is just so damn perfect.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Re: A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:33 am

Where did you find it, by the way? Is there a link?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:38 am

I once posted a poem onto the forum that I thought was lovely.It was a mistake I made as it was one someone had written and had copyright on it too.The matter was quickly, nicely,and resolved n a mannerly fashion with me and the writter of the poem who is also a member here.I remember the following txt from you to another member here which was coinciding with my mistake..Seemed to mock the fact I had posted it here.

"""""HI janet

the video you made was such a kind gesture,it must have taken a long time to put together.

I hope you have done a copyright on it janet, are u making anymore
good point about your poem,you never know who will take the cresit for all your hard work, after they have stolen it.

there are many sharks around just watching and waiting to take what is not theirs..........................................."""""""""

Copyright, I suppose is very important factor when borrowing work from the net.One we all have to take responsibility for.Which is why I hope you noticed this under the post you have posted below this one.

"""""© All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited""""""

IM aware that dianeh as used the link to this article instead of posting it here.Probably a wise thing to do given the fact it as copyright too.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty "So Get Off Of Their Backs"

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 am

a sentiment I share, but I wont be holding my breath, these people that continue to rant like this against this couple are raving mad and if they were not when all this started then they are now, for sure!

These people that post on the hate blogs, are just ineffectual nobodies, that no one listens to in real life, so they come on the net and type their spiteful venom out to make themselves feel important.

One day they may look back and cringe with embarrassment and shame at what they have written and wonder how on earth they could have been so cruel to two deeply grieving people.

I bet not one of those people would like any member of their family to read the vitriolic hate filled garbage that they have written. But they just might, one day, i hope they can live with the sense of shame this will bring them.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/madeleine-mccann-f1/a-column-in-support-of-the-mccanns-t431.htm

Hello, but is this a duplicate post mods - should the title be merged?

Preferably without the abuse of copyright

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty China is right.

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:19 am

I have already posted the link to this article on another thread.

And the article is under copywrite and cannot be reproduced.

Can the two threads please be merged?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 am

claisey so is your antonio toscano copy right the diffrence is i dont pretend or take credit for others peoples work.................................................also claire while we are about it did you have permission to copy write this no i didnt think you did.

and besides it is copied off my own website which i have had permission to copy it from the papers sorry to dissappoint you.

all the best
from
sian

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 am

Wow!!!Diane ..thanks for posting this here.What a really good post!!!...This guy as said a lot of what I have said in the past ...and also some of what I would like to say to some deluded people!!LOLLL

I read this article last night and was pondering on posting it here but didn't bother as It was copyright etc.Didn't think about just posting the link though,well done !!

This guy as shown his support for the family.And as you said...this post reflects the values and opinions of people on this forum too.Shame really that all people cannot see through the tragic mistake the mccanns made on holiday to see that they infact a very loving and caring family who would never willingly allow harm to come to their children.

Thanks again for posting this here...i shall have to keep an eye on his posts as from it I get the impression he regularly writes about this case??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Crikey, I could have written Collettes report myself. I have always wondered about people who are so judgmental, so venomous without any compassion and have no tollerance especially when they weren't there as to what their children must be like if these people teach them their values and morals.

I dont think there would be a copyright problem as there is a link to the original site that the post was on and that could be considered as due credit for the writer.

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty thank you mod

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 pm

thank you very much mod i had had permission to copy the link from the gazette,

and thank you for your support,

sian

Last edited by Sian on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong wording)

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Hi Sian!

Post by Mandz Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi Sian,

I absolutely agree with the post and I have been saying the same thing since last year and the pathetic names I and others were called for eg child neglect lovers etc. The McCanns were also slated for putting their kids into the crèche? For crying out loud when people go on holiday it’s a holiday for every member of the family - it gives children their independence build on their social skills and helps the parents to recharge their batteries. I have never put my kids into a crèche because where I holiday they don't have one but I wish they did because I know my kids would love this - meeting new friends etc. If these facilities work for parents and children what gives anyone the right to tell someone else how to raise their children? I would never dream of pointing the finger and telling someone else how to raise their children and my way is the right way/only way. I honestly don’t get these nasty people.

They should not have left their children however hindsight is a great thing.
As said if you take them into the dock then where does it end - who else should be standing with them? Parents who sit on there balcony sipping wine whilst the children are asleep in the next room? (Which I have done/do on holiday) Most people do have a drink at weekends some more than others however what if a little one became unwell at night would that parent be able (depending on how much alcohol) wake up check for meningitis or drive the child to A&E? What about children who have drowned in bath tubs whilst their parents have gone to answer the phone or door?

These sick nasty people never have anything to say to the real sick son of a ***** who took her??

The McCann’s let their guard down on holiday - probably felt safe and the chances of something like this happening etc so I for one feel for them because they will take this to their grave and that breaks my heart for them and other parents whose children have been taken or accidental death – life will sadly never be the same for them and NO COURT could punish them more and I would rather my taxes went towards real criminals in this Country.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Re Column in support of McCanns

Post by joanypony Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 pm

If you look at any forum attached to news reports nowadays, the majority of remarks are so disgusting I would like the section removed. AOL news site is a prime example of the lack of respect for self, others and everything in general. The language is atrocious and the remarks obviously from ignorant, uneducated individuals. I despair for society, we call ourselves a civilised society but I'm afraid that what we read on these forums and the incidents of agression and attacks we read in the newspapers, on a daily basis, we are fast becoming an uncivilised society. The younger generation, in some cases have no good role models, are not taught self-discipline and the results are plain to see, and unless parents start to take responsibility for the teaching of their kids pre-school then things are only going to get worse. pullinghairout
joanypony
joanypony
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Joanypony

Post by tulip Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:51 pm

How true Joany. And you can't fail to notice that the lack of intelligence and correct info never deters people from being loudmouths. The less people know and understand the higher the decibel level and the more aggressive their tone! nono
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 pm

tulip wrote:How true Joany. And you can't fail to notice that the lack of intelligence and correct info never deters people from being loudmouths. The less people know and understand the higher the decibel level and the more aggressive their tone! nono

Well, no surprises there – IMO, the comments made are mainly from the same source. I saw an interesting incident just before the 3A went private: Sky had set up an online interview with Clarence Mitchell where the public was encouraged to send in questions. Had you been reading on the 3As at the same time, you would have noticed a new thread opening up asking members to flood Sky with questions, which they did, literally. Therefore, when reading the interview and the questions that people sent in you got the false impression that the vast majority of the public is anti-McCann. It is simply another way they use to try to manipulate media to serve their own agenda - hate, hate, hate...
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 am

diane

a very good article from my local newspaper which I read too and liked. I am glad you posted it here for everyone.

People have all lost a sense of balance and fairness here bigtime. The spurious venom and bile aimed at the McCanns beggars belief and if it were a child of 3 nearly 4 in *their* family I can guarantee they would not behave in this objectionable manner. On the contrary.........

In fact to all posters on this, I agree totally with your comments, sadly. Poor reflection on justice being fair and being seen to be done, isn't it? Let's hope in september the FAMOUS FIVE will 'reap the benefits' of Portugal's newly found moral upstanding belief in justice being seen to be done.

Then and only then will I applaud. :suspect:
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Hi All

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 am

Great Post Mandz and Sian, thanks for going to the trouble to get permission to post that here, I found it a wonderful well written article, obviously written by a thinking caring human being who is not afraid to admit she is fallible (just like *ALL* of us).

I too have seen people settle their little ones in bed, and then go down to eat dinner in their holiday hotels, we have all spoken about Butlins, who had this baby listening service, where a redcoat would go up to the door and listen and if the child was awake or crying they would go and fetch the parents, who would be on the holiday complex somewhere. It was the done this, and thousands of people did it every year! You would book the service, fill in a slip with details of your child/children chalet number and say where you were going to be (within the holiday camp) and that would be it.
I stayed in the Butlins hotel in Brighton, same service and many people used it too and no I didn't use it because we were staying there on our own and my children were teenagers anyway, but many many people did use it.

I find these people that put on this air of perfection and ne'er do wrong where their children are concerned are just false hypocrites and liars, as parents we all make mistakes, it is just most of us get away with it and our children thank God are not made to pay the price for our mistakes.

However, it is not about this neglect issue anymore, if it ever was, it is about jealousy and spite and inflicting as much pain as they can and why? Because they can. The people that do this have nothing in their said little lives, they have probably failed at every which way with their children and to come on the internet pretending to be these earth parents is just a way of boosting their own very deflated egos.

I have read a lot of the antis all laughing and joking about how much they have drunk and yet at least two of these people I know live on their own and are in sole charge of tiny ones, yet they think it is OK to drink in excess while in charge of tiny children and then they have to audacity to come on the internet a spit their drunken venom at the McCann's? - Bloody hypocrites.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:04 am

calcite51 wrote:to JillyLC - she's a grandmother and she is on her high horse. Some people!! I liked the article - very, very true. I was reading some of the comments and some of these people I think expect the McCanns themselves to physically go out and look for Madeleine. I guess they don't realize it's a BIG world out there and she could be anywhere - where does one start looking??? It wasn't that the McCanns ever quit looking for Madeleine but while they were arguidos - the private investigators probably did not have all the leads (please note, I did NOT say leaks) that were in the file and now hopefully, they can leave no stone unturned.

That's my two bits in today.

Hi Calcite, if they did go out and search for Madeleine themselves, then these same self styled perfect parents (the McCann detractors) would all be abusing them for leaving their twins, while galavanting around the world! You can just envisage it can't you? pullinghairout pullinghairout pullinghairout

Hi Joany,

great to see you and I agree with all you say.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty mandz and and rosie

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 am

its brilliant news article hay ive had permission from brian lad too to copy parts of his forum soo good news.let me know if theres any thing you need and ill try my best to sort it.

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty To whom it may concern

Post by maria Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:03 am

Noticed some time ago that there is a 'maria' commenting several topics in the Courrier of Manure. It is not me . I repeat I do not comment on any topics in Correio da Manha space.

Notes
1. Probably more than 95% of portuguese women have Maria as first or second names
2. Correio da Manha (without the '~') is actually a good variation: Ruse Post?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:18 am

jilly jc,

i have never read a blog quite like yours you are going on and on and on without any evidance the article is aimed at people like you,who are very small minded,arrogant and indeed stupid,

i dont know if you have noticed but the maccanns have now had their status lifted because there was not any evidance against them.

by the way the tapas bar was only 50 feet away from the apartment not 111 and as for saying its not like being in their garden how would you know??have you been in their garden?

people like yourself make me sick,you are one of lifes misfortunate people,you have no heart no feelings what away to live your pittyfull life.

i will carry on trying to support the maccanns to try and find madeleine as i believe the family are innocent in the mean time,i would ask you to read the latest statment from clarence mitchell who says bloggers will be sued for liable.

hope you have a good day and manage to find your heart,

sian

Back to top Go down

A Column in Support of the McCanns/The Herald Empty Herald Article

Post by Mandz Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:35 am

Isn't that the bottom line? Do we want to see the courts filled with caring parents who made a mistake? Court is for the truly negligent and downright abusive. Too many children are starved of love and are physically, sexually or emotionally abused. They are the children of addicts, who get no attention, or of abusers, who get far too much of the wrong sort. We know that Madeleine McCann's parents slipped up. We know that if they had stayed in their holiday flat, taken the children out to dinner with them or even hired a babysitter, no kidnapper could have taken her at that time. We also know that Kate and Gerry McCann love Madeleine and her twin siblings. This was not a neglected child. Looking at what Madeleine's loss has done and is doing to her parents, no-one can imagine there is a sentence any court could hand down that would punish them for going out to dinner any more than they are already being punished.
So get off their backs.

I absolutely agree with your article this was not a neglected child. Most parents if they are honest with themselves have taken some kind of risk some small some big whether it’s drinking alcohol whilst your children are in bed or having a BBQ whilst your children are inside alone sleeping. I see lost children regularly in supermarkets. I’m shocked when I hear people say I would never dream of doing that however I bet if you sat them down and asked them some questions and they answered truthfully you will find a risk/s. Most parents not that long ago left their children outside of shops in prams. People say the world was a lot safer then however I’m not convinced. Being perfect gives you the right to judge others however no one is perfect NO ONE.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next