Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann plea for more family support

2 posters

Go down

McCann plea for more family support Empty McCann plea for more family support

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 pm

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2011/06/13/mccann_plea_for_more_family_support

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

McCann plea for more family support Empty Re: McCann plea for more family support

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Hopes rise for finding Madeleine
13 June 2011 12:15am
The chances of missing Madeleine McCann being found are improving after Scotland Yard was called in to review the investigation, the young girl's mother Kate has said.

Mrs McCann, whose daughter Madeleine went missing from her family's holiday flat in the Algarve shortly before her fourth birthday, said grieving families should not be left to search for their loved ones alone.

Calling for the Government to improve support, she said there was "currently no legislation to protect missing people and their families left behind".

Mrs McCann, 43, issued her appeal to Ministers as Scotland Yard continues its review of the investigation into her daughter's disappearance in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.

The official Portuguese inquiry was formally shelved in July 2008, although private detectives employed by the McCanns have continued the search.

"I don't think this should be the role of grieving parents," she said. But she added that now Scotland Yard was involved, "I feel the chances of her being found are improving".

The lack of support the McCanns received was compounded by a "lack of communication and information", she said.

Calling for a single point of contact between the families of missing people and the police, Mrs McCann added: "To be left in the dark when your child is missing and at risk is unbearable."

Human beings are not equipped to deal with such ordeals and more support is crucial if "families are to survive", she said. "Many people have been worn down by this process because it's absolutely relentless and exhausting."

Mrs McCann, with her voice shaking, was giving evidence to MPs holding an inquiry into the support available for the families of missing people.

I agree with Kate. Families should not be left alone to search for their missing children. Support, information, co-operation, all of this is needed, and must become standard operating procedure for the police, whether Scotland Yard or the local police.

It also shouldnt matter which country that the abduction happened in. The fact that the McCanns (and Madeleine) are British citizens, means that the British forces should be involved and provide the support and personnel necessary. Perhaps if this had been done earlier on, Madeleine would no longer be a mystery, but a little girl, living at home, playing with her brother and sister, going to school with her friends.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

McCann plea for more family support Empty Re: McCann plea for more family support

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Perhaps the police need to provide an advocate for the the parents of British children that are abducted/missing in foreign countries, that is involved in an official capacity, reporting back everything that happens to their superiors. I wonder how willing Amaral would have been to accuse the McCanns if there was a British police officer sitting working with them, seeing everything that happened to them, as well as seeing the so called evidence.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 pm

I agree with dianeh: "I agree with Kate. Families should not be left alone to search for their missing children. Support, information, co-operation, all of this is needed, and must become standard operating procedure for the police, whether Scotland Yard or the local police.

It also shouldnt matter which country that the abduction happened in. The fact that the McCanns (and Madeleine) are British citizens, means that the British forces should be involved and provide the support and personnel necessary. Perhaps if this had been done earlier on, Madeleine would no longer be a mystery, but a little girl, living at home, playing with her brother and sister, going to school with her friends".

I agree with dianeh also: "Perhaps the police need to provide an advocate for the the parents of British children that are abducted/missing in foreign countries, that is involved in an official capacity, reporting back everything that happens to their superiors. I wonder how willing Amaral would have been to accuse the McCanns if there was a British police officer sitting working with them, seeing everything that happened to them, as well as seeing the so called evidence".

About: "I wonder how willing Amaral would have been to accuse the McCanns if there was a British police officer sitting working with them, seeing everything that happened to them, as well as seeing the so called evidence", that´s a good point dianeh. If there was a British police officer sitting working with them, seeing everything that happened to them, as well as seeing the so called evidence, I honestly doubt that neither amaral had continued his disgusting behaviour, nor being allowed to go near or involved in that farce which he was responsible.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down