Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a PS to the Birch story.....

3 posters

Go down

a PS to the Birch story..... Empty a PS to the Birch story.....

Post by rosemary Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

a PS to the Birch story..... Empty Re: a PS to the Birch story.....

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:37 pm

The thing is that they cant just go and dig, and clearly the PJ (and SY) do not beleive the scans show adequate evidence of anything being there.

You cannot just go onto a property and search without some justification and a court order. It appears to me that the PJ (with agreement by SY) believe there is no justification to search further.

If it were a public field, then I would say, go ahead and dig it up. But it is private property, and there are laws governing this.

Its a pity though, because if nothing was there, then Murat would be left alone. As it is, there will be people after him just because of these 'scans', accusing him of all sorts. He could ask the PJ to investigate, and then it would all be finished for him.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

I have this theory that someone nasty whom Murat has had dealings with is out to" finger" him. Pedro that means they are trying to point the finger at Murat. I have always thought he had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance, although I don't think he buried a body. But I believe he knows who took her.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Someone knows with whom Madeleine is.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Rosemary, I had my suspicions early on but now I don't think he had anything to do with it. I agree that someone has tried to finger Murat but possibly only because that someone was looking for a quick resolution to the case. I doubt Murat knows anything about the abduction at all. He was convenient, living nearby and being British.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Yes dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down