Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret filming without sound!!!

4 posters

Go down

Secret filming without sound!!! Empty Secret filming without sound!!!

Post by Mobira Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:32 am

Does anyone remember this blunder? It was sincerely the first time I started having serious doubts that this case would ever reach any conclusion, at least not by the PJ….
Quote: A source said: "The cameras were set up in the interview suite at Portimao during the two days the McCanns were interrogated and made suspects.
"The filming was done in secret. But when detectives went to examine the tapes afterwards they realised they hadn't picked up any sound.
"It then gets really farcical because they made an approach to lip readers to try and get the words to go with the visuals on the tape."
Portuguese police refused to comment on the claims. Police interviews are not routinely recorded in Portugal as they are in Britain./ End Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489844/Police-tried-secretly-film-McCanns-interviews--forgot-turn-sound-on.html
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Secret filming without sound!!! Empty Mobira

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:47 am

Hi and Welcome to the forum.

OK, you have given me a good laugh for this morning. I was always one for the keystone cops.

But isnt this tragic, they cant even do this right. And it got leaked as well.

Dear or dear.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Secret filming without sound!!! Empty Worse Still

Post by Mobira Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:56 pm

dianeh wrote:Hi and Welcome to the forum.

OK, you have given me a good laugh for this morning. I was always one for the keystone cops.

Dear or dear.

Hi Dianh and Thanks. Agreed and even more tragically, the very same people were trusted to interpret complicated forensic laboratory reports regarding DNA findings. No wonder they got it so wrong...
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Secret filming without sound!!! Empty Mobira

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm

It does seem as though the forensic report may have been a bit to technical for them. Maybe the FSS should have sent a 'Forensics for Dummies' book with the report.

:duh:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Secret filming without sound!!! Empty I remember this blunder

Post by calcite51 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:36 pm

It was a pretty big one and was one of the reasons (I suspect) that people began questioning and lose confidence in the PJ's (now, don't forget these PJ's all have university degrees) but couldn't check to make sure the sound was on???
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Secret filming without sound!!! Empty Re: Secret filming without sound!!!

Post by Rosie Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am

Mobira wrote:
dianeh wrote:Hi and Welcome to the forum.

Dear or dear.

Hi Dianh and Thanks. Agreed and even more tragically, the very same people were trusted to interpret complicated forensic laboratory reports regarding DNA findings. No wonder they got it so wrong...

Well this says it all really doesn't it. I don't expect it occurred to anyone to check all the tapes that must have been used over two days and hours of footage?

And are you seriously suggesting that these same people were the ones entrusted to interpret vital DNA evidence?

I suppose Amaral will no doubt blame this on someone else too?! mental mental mental
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Secret filming without sound!!! Empty Re: Secret filming without sound!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down