Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound

+4
AlexG
dianeh
vee8
Pedro Silva
8 posters

Go down

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Empty Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 am

My friends, excellent news today, taken from PFA2, please feel free to spread, the more spread this excellent news the better:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20010642-504083.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Empty Re: Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 am

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound 62657 Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound 933917 Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound 985497
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Empty Re: Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 am

Terrific.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Was just reading that just now! There's hope, always.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Yes my friends, I agree with you my friends Vee, dianeh, Peaceful, I also have sent this to Sky News, RTP1, SIC, TVI, also to Algarve Resident, also to everyone I know yesterday. The more spread this excellent news worldwide the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:28 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Baby-Amber-Nicklas-Snatched-In-California-Found-Safe-Seven-Years-Later-Identified-By-Footprint/Article/201007315665918?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_8&lid=ARTICLE_15665918_Baby_Amber_Nicklas_Snatched_In_California_Found_Safe_Seven_Years_Later%3A_Identified_By_Footprint

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 pm

'She's traumatised and speaks Romanian': Mystery of girl snatched as
toddler in 2003 and found seven years later

By
David Gardner
Last updated at 9:47 AM on 16th July 2010

• Comments (82)

• Add to My Stories

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Article-1294990-0A73F3FB000005DC-620_233x274

A photo of Amber Nicklas, who was abducted in
Norwalk, California in 2003. A girl believed to be Amber has been found
alive in Phoenix, Arizona

The mystery surrounding a
girl kidnapped as a toddler in 2003 and found alive this week deepened
today as it emerged she speaks Romanian.Amber Nicklas was found
alive and well on Wednesday, nearly seven years after she was abducted
from a California restaurant.In a case that will give hope to the
parents of Madeleine McCann, the victim was found hundreds of miles
away in Phoenix, Arizona.She has now been placed into care. Last
night police said that she was 'traumatised' to have been taken from the
only family she could remember.She had never been to school, a
spokesman said, and spoke Romanian as well as English.
She
had been happy and well cared for, they said, and was upset to have been
taken from her captors.
Her name had been changed by her
captors, who claimed they were from Romania.They also faked her
date of birth and kept her out of school to avoid raising suspicion.But
there was still no clue this morning as to how she ended up living at
the house of a fortune teller in Phoenix seven years after her abduction
aged just thirteen months. Police said a woman tried to hide the
girl under a pile of towels in the bathroom shower as they searched the
house in Phoenix - 371 miles from Norwalk, California, where Amber was
kidnapped - under a court order.At first, she tried to claim she
adopted the girl, but couldn't provide any paperwork to prove the story.

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Article-1294990-017D7252000004B0-610_468x243

A view of the city of Phoenix, Arizona, where
the girl believed to be Amber Nicklas was found after being missing for
seven years
'The child seemed well cared for. She appeared
well-nourished. The child was very happy,' said Captain Patrick Maxwell,
of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.'This wasn't like
the Jaycee Lee Dugard situation. Apart from being kept out of school
she lived a semi-normal life.'She wasn't locked in a bedroom or
anything like that. She called these people mum and dad,' he added.Jaycee
Lee Dugard was kidnapped in 1992 when she was eleven and held captive
for
eighteen years before she was rescued a year ago.Amber was
snatched when her foster parents took her for a court-arranged meeting
with her mother at a Chuck E. Cheese children's restaurant.Two of
the girl's aunts distracted the foster mother while a third aunt, aged
just 13, ran off with the child. Although police later arrested two of
the aunts, the third escaped with the baby.

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Article-1294990-0A749BAF000005DC-146_468x286

Amber
had been forcibly removed from her grandmother's care along with
several other children. Her mother had already given up all rights to
her.Captain Maxwell said police were still trying to determine
exactly how the child came to be living in Arizona with a couple who are
not related to her.But he said he doesn't expect the girl's
mother to come looking for her. 'It's horrible,' he said. 'It breaks my
heart.''The detectives said to the 'parents,' if you really care
about this child, you need to go in there and tell her everything is
going to be OK,' Captain Maxwell said. 'They did that.'
He
added that the parents who raised the girl would not be charged unless
it was found that they had something to do with Amber's kidnapping.Detectives
received information last November suggesting the girl was living in
Arizona. Footprints, photographs and DNA swabs were taken to confirm her
identity.

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Article-1294990-0229620500000578-918_224x423

Amber Nicklas: kidnapped girl missing almost 7 years found safe and sound Article-1294990-06764060000005DC-430_224x423

Echoes: The case will give hope to the
parents of Madeleine McCann, left, who has been missing since 2007.
Jaycee Lee Dugard, right, was kidnapped in 1992 and rescued 18 years
later, in August of last year

Amber was returned to
California today where she was in the care of Child Protective Services.Madeleine
McCann was three-years-old when she went missing while on holiday with
her family in Portugal's Argave in May, 2007. Her parents, Kate and
Gerry, have sworn they will not stop searching for her.Jaycee Lee
Dugard, who was held hostage by a convicted sex predator for 18 years,
is now rebuilding her life with her two daughters in northern
California.Her captor, Phillip Garrido, is awaiting trial on
kidnapping, rape and false imprisonment charges.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1294990/Missing-girl-Amber-Nicklas-rescued-Phoenix.html#ixzz0tpsK5Lnj

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 pm

This is exactly the kind of thing that plays on my heart strings and boggles my mind though.

The child is now traumatised and upset to be removed from the captors she calls mum and dad,the family she only ever known.Its a difficult situation,she was well looked after,not abused etc etc

Yes of course they are wrong for keeping this child and of course she needs to be taken from them and placed into safety,thats the normal procedure and authorities will not let her go back there.

But what about her feelings her little heart and mind.She as only ever known this family.She has (in her mind)been snatched all over again.

Like ben Needham who was snatched at age 10 months from greece....if he was taken and given to a family who cant have children would it be fair to drag him from them all these years later??For ben...not for anyone else...what would it do to him if he was suddenly told or taken from the only family he as only ever known.

My daughter is 7 years old and of course she is my own baby doll,but how would she feel if police suddenly come into my home and took her from me?What would it do to her if she was suddenly taken into custody because she was snatched as a baby?

can you imagine the amount of confusion hurt and pain that would cause to a child?

Im not condoning these peoples actions,infact i think they should be locked up for life now.However i do feel for these people who have been snatched only to turn up years later totally unaware that the family they have been with for all these years are infact nothing to do with them and have held them captive for years.It must be heartbreaking and i wonder right now weather the authorities are doing more harm to this child than good.I know that they have to remove her,take her into care etc but it seems so bloody unfair on her.

I once watched a programme about a woman who had a few kids...she was part of a normal family...or so it seemed.She was around 40 i think and had suspicions that she was adopted as a child.It turned out she wasn't adopted she was infact abducted by another family member who brought her up single handed miles away from her real mum.The woman was devastated and was forced to testify against the woman who had brought her up all these years.A childhood which she thought was a happy one had be tarnished by the reality she was kidnapped and her whole world was turned upside down.Turned upside down because she was now having to go against the person she had called mum for all those years.She wasn't interested in her past and hated having to go through all the police and court interviews, it was not what she wanted although the law said she had to.What a complete and utter mess.

i Have always said that i hope and pray Madeleine is being well looked after...but if she is wouldn't that put Madeleine in a position where she to would be wanting to stay where she is?where she would be totally devastated and hurt by being taken from there...abducted all over again.

Its a cruel cruel world aint it

just a though of mine after reading that news report there...its heart breaking,and confusing to.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Good point clairesy, I agree with you. The child comes first.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 am

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/missing-girl-found-after-seven-years-but-did-she-want-to-be-2029222.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 am

What a state the poor girl is in. I wouldn't like to be the person in authority who has to try and sort that tangle out.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 am

Im sorry, but just because it is traumatic on the child to take them away, the fact is the 'parents' knew they had a stolen child, knew she had been abducted, they are not innocent.

It could be that the 'parents' thought they were protecting the child from an abusive mother, and that might well be the case here, but in many other situations, that is not the case. Someone who abducts and/or keeps a child that is not theirs, should not be left to raise that child.

In the case of this little Amber, she was not even attending school. What life would a little girl have if she never learned to read or write. This is also a form of child abuse. I believe that the foster care system keeps children like this for far too long. They should be given up for adoption much earlier, they would then have a shot at a stable life in a loving caring family. Im not saying they have no contact with their biological family. They should. I see no benefit to the moving of children (particularly babies) from one family to another, when they could be permanently placed relatively quickly, if it were an adoption rather than a fostering. Of course, this means the rights of the child would override the rights of the parents, and that seems to be a problem in our western societies.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:35 am

Hi dianne i agree with you.Im not in saying that i think the child should be left with this family to be raised.Im just trying to see this whole mess form the childs point of view.What a complete and utter mess this is for her...because she is infact just a child and has no need or want to be separated from these people who have raised her for all these years...even though they were her captors.In her eyes she as just been abducted all over again.Of course the right thing to do is jail these people and get this child into another home,a place where she can be raised properly.BUt have t say i do feel for these kids and adults alike who find themselves suddenly ripped from the only life they know.Our authorities cause just as much harm to these people as their original abductors did.like i said its a sad,sick, cruel ole world out there.I would imagine if someone come took my child from me and told her she was abducted as a baby she would be heart broken ...she would never be the same child again,her whole world would be turned upside down and i would imagine it would break her. Everything shes ever known and everything she can remember will be taken from her in an instant.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

i think if someone told me right now that i was infact abducted as a baby or a very young child it would mess me up big time.Even though there are folk in my life i think i could do without i would still be devastated to learn i was abducted.My whole life and everything that i have ever done and known through the years including all of my memories would have no meaning any more because it was never ment to be...it was all one big lie,one big pretend life and suddenly im face to face with a group of folk ive never ever met who call themselves my long lost parents!!

I think i would feel pretty much alone and not belonging to anyone or any place.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 am

It's devastating to the child but I can't see an alternative where these people go unpunished, they've committed a crime. The authorities were sorting this situation out, she'd been taking away from her mother and they tried the grandparents, but they were also unstable. The "aunts" who were so young took her from her foster parents. I don't think they were trying to save her from abusive, they wanted her with her biological family no matter what, even though they clearly live on the fringes of society and like Diane said, she ended up not in school and not being able to speak any language where she could communicate with the outside world.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down