Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony

+3
Rosie
calcite51
vee8
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Re: Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony

Post by Cookie Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:47 am

good posts and points .....enjoyed reading them...
I think that Casey killed Caylee by accident as well..I think that she gave Caylee chloroform to make her sleep and left her in the car trunk while she visited Tony and that she had put the tape over her mouth just in case the child woke up, she couldn't cry out...no one would be able to hear her then...
I agree that George and Cindy probably did know deep down that Casey did harm their grand daughter but didn't want to face it...and I agree that they haven't visitied Casey since the child has been found cause they do know that their daughter must have done this...
I don't think that the protesters outside of their home was right at all...it was/is cruel and they had no business being there to torment the grand parents...they loved Caylee with all their hearts...
Cindy washed Casey's clothes and gave the police the wrong hair brush belonging to Caylee...she was protecting her daughter, which leads me to believe that she knew even way back then but didn't want to admit it to herself...who would? but now, it IS time that Casey just admit what really happened...if it was truly an accident, then I think that the public would have a little more sympathy for her...And it might give the grand parents some peace to know that Casey didn't cold bloodedly kill Caylee...that she didn't mean to do it....
but still, Caylee is dead and Casey shows little emotion except when it comes to herself and what she is going through being in jail...can't stand her, even if it was an accident...she is a cold person who only thinks of herself...in my humble opinion...

off topic here, but do the threads go backwards or is it just me? like it seems that the most current posts are on pg 1 and the oldest are on say pg 4..? instead of the beginning of the topic started on pg 1 going forward?
or am I a spaz? tee hee!

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Sad case of Caylee Anthony

Post by calcite51 Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 am

Just a correction - I think I've been watching too much Nancy Grace - in my heart I think Casey accidentally killed Caylee (not murdered) as I wrote in my previous post.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Re: Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony

Post by Cookie Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 am

calcite51 wrote:Just a correction - I think I've been watching too much Nancy Grace - in my heart I think Casey accidentally killed Caylee (not murdered) as I wrote in my previous post.

lol! I watch Nancy Grace everynight....she certainly is outspoken isn't she?

either way, accident or intentional...Caylee is sadly still dead and it looks like at the hands of her own mother...
Wish she would just admit it and stop the turmoil for her family and others who feel so badly for Caylee..

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:36 am

Cookie, MOST of the threads have the most recient post go on the top, but a few seem to go the other way around for some reason. Keeps you on your toes!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Sad case of Caylee Anthony

Post by calcite51 Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:02 am

I wish Casey would tell the truth but I don't think she knows how to. She seems to have a lot of problems with reality. Nancy is very outspoken but at least she is showing some compassion towards George and Cindy (I still don't think Nancy would be allowed to go to the public memorial for Caylee if she wanted to attend.)
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:04 am

vee8 wrote:Cookie, MOST of the threads have the most recient post go on the top, but a few seem to go the other way around for some reason. Keeps you on your toes!

thanks V...I started questioning myself ...it should be this way, no it should be that way...tee hee!

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:05 am

calcite51 wrote:I wish Casey would tell the truth but I don't think she knows how to. She seems to have a lot of problems with reality. Nancy is very outspoken but at least she is showing some compassion towards George and Cindy (I still don't think Nancy would be allowed to go to the public memorial for Caylee if she wanted to attend.)

Agreed!

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:52 pm

We dont get to see Nancy Grace here in Australia, so most of my information comes from Foxnews, mostly from either Geraldo or Greta. I have scene YouTube videos of Nancy Grace, and I dont much like the way she goes on, too much sensationalism. Foxnews is not quite as bad.

I do agree that Casey must be punished for what she has done. One thing though, I dont think the duct tape was done prior to death, I think it was done afterwards to make it look as though it was an abduction. I orginally thought it was chloroform as well, but I have seen an independent forensic pathologist on Fox, who says that the amount of chloroform is consistent with a decaying body, and that the levels were not high enough to indicate the presence of chloroform outside of that. And he was independent, so I tend to believe him. But that doesnt mean that some other drug wasnt used. Possibly an adult sleeping drug, which would kill a little child, and which would be easy to get, Casey may even have had access to it at home. And if she was drugged and placed in the trunk, then maybe Casey was stupid enough to put tape around her daughter's mouth, in case she woke. But really, she was likely to die from suffocation if that was done. I feel certain though that the tape was put on while Caylee was not conscious, and that the sticker was a lasting kiss from her mother, which to me indicates Caylee was already dead.

I continue to hope that Casey will take a plea and tell the truth. But to be honest, I think I hope in vain.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:59 am

I also watch Geraldo and Greta....I am a junkie for all of those newsy programs...
I heard today that Nancy Grace is planning to be at the Memorial for Caylee..probably not inside if the grand parents have anything to say about it...which they will...I imagine all the news shows will be there...
the whole thing is just so darn sad...as when any little child loses their life...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 pm

I am still watching for more news on this case .. I have a difficult time thinking that Casey murdered Caylee and think someone else may .. also .. be involved. So, just keeping my powder dry here. My caution comes from the fact that so many people who were thought to be guilty are finally proved otherwise. As Dianeh says, Lindy Chamberlain suffered a notable miscarriage of justice, and there are many more like that.

Last edited by Marilyn Switzerland on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 am

Very true Marilyn...

I still find it very disturbing that Casey shows no emotion, especially IF someone else murdered her daughter...How can she smile and act so normal in the court room, in videos between her and her parents etc? Something is not right with this woman...in my opinion...Because of the Sunshine Law (think that is correct) we are given a lot of insight into some of the evidence that is against her...
I have no doubt that she is guilty in the demise of her child, either by accident or intentional...Still, will have to wait until both sides present their evidence...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:06 am

Hi Cookie .. remember Scott Petersen .. how did he function so normally all the while knowing that Laci was in the Lake, and by his hands. We can never get our minds around these things because, fortunately, we are truly normal. I still think there is a surprise waiting for us in this case, although there is no doubt Casey has involvement .. my hunch is there is also someone else with a hand in this killing. Please keep us informed, if you will, as you are "over there". flower Thanks.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:40 am

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:Hi Cookie .. remember Scott Petersen .. how did he function so normally all the while knowing that Laci was in the Lake, and by his hands. We can never get our minds around these things because, fortunately, we are truly normal. I still think there is a surprise waiting for us in this case, although there is no doubt Casey has involvement .. my hunch is there is also someone else with a hand in this killing. Please keep us informed, if you will, as you are "over there". flower Thanks.

I will keep you informed...Yes I do remember very well Scott Petersen....he is/was something huh?
I think that the surprise that is waiting for us could be who the father of Caylee is for one thing...
I think that Casey is the only one responsible for this baby's death...Lee may or may not have helped in moving the body...
It is just odd also that grandparents and Lee are supposedly asking to be given immunity...what do they have to hide? I heard on one of the newsy shows that the prosecution has enough evidence against Casey that they don't need to grant them immunity in order to find out what they know...that is telling in a way...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Breaking news - Sad Bizarre case of Caylee Anthony.

Post by calcite51 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 am

Casey's lawyer has made a statement on her behalf. Apparently Casey doesn't think they should be having a public memorial for Caley -she wanted a public funeral. Went on to say everyone grieves in their own way and Casey understands why her parents are doing this. Casey's lawyer according to the news report has been requested by Casey NOT to attend the memorial service. The statement was ended by saying that Casey loves her parents and brother very, very much. Can't help wondering if Casey will be watching the memorial or just ignoring it.

Just find it very odd that Casey decided to speak up now - and I am more convinced than ever that there has been a breach in this family.

Last edited by calcite51 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:35 pm

calcite51 wrote:Casey's lawyer has made a statement on her behalf. Apparently Casey doesn't think they should be having a public memorial for Caley -she wanted a public funeral. Went on to say everyone grieves in their own way and Casey understands why her parents are doing this. Casey's lawyer according to the news report has been requested by Casey NOT to attend the memorial service. The statement was ended by saying that Casey loves her parents and brother very, very much. Can't help wondering if Casey will be watching the memorial or just ignoring it.

Just find it very odd that Casey decided to speak up now - and I am more convinced than ever that there has been a breach in this family.

I agree that there must be a breach with Casey and the family...
I will be watching the memorial service tomorrow...I heard on Nancy Grace show tonight that Caylee had already been cremated 2 weeks ago.... ...Casey wanted a funeral and a burial so that she could go visit the grave some time in the future...funny how she wants her to have a proper burial now when she herself allegedly threw her body alongside the road in a trash bag...
the eulogy that Cindy Anthony wrote was touching...
Casey has not requested to watch the memorial on television...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:21 am

Watching Caylee's Memorial right now as typing this...I am crying my eyes out...
it is a beautiful Memorial so far...My heart breaks for the grand parents...so sad!

edited to say...this is so tastefully done in my opinion...a very wonderful tribute to a beautiful little child who is gone too soon....
the family is giving some dignity to the passing of this child...I am glad that they did this for her...
Nancy Grace is doing a "special" on her memorial starting now...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:25 am

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-what-i-saw-021009,0,4702049.story

Here is an article about Caylee's memorial service and it has a very lovely video tribute to her included.

I had a little cry when I watched it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Sad Bazarre Case of Caylee Anthony....

Post by calcite51 Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Watched the beautiful public memorial for Caylee and Nancy Grace afterwards. I think George, Lee and Cindy did a great job. And no, I don't believe for one minute that Lee sent Casey a coded message but to each their own. It was great to see the protesters stayed away.

I know this child is safe now and in a beautiful place - rest in heavenly peace Caylee - many people loved you and thank you for being such a wonderful, loving little girl who sang her way in our hearts.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 am

calcite51 wrote:Watched the beautiful public memorial for Caylee and Nancy Grace afterwards. I think George, Lee and Cindy did a great job. And no, I don't believe for one minute that Lee sent Casey a coded message but to each their own. It was great to see the protesters stayed away.

I know this child is safe now and in a beautiful place - rest in heavenly peace Caylee - many people loved you and thank you for being such a wonderful, loving little girl who sang her way in our hearts.

I think that he WAS definitely sending a message to Casey...otherwise, why wouldn't he have just said Caylee's name? and what about him saying , something like, I will never forget the promise that I made you..? Granted, he could have made a promise to Caylee as well, Only he knows why he said what he did...However, the repeating the initials deliberately, slowly, clearly twice was a bit odd to me at the time....

I was glad that the protesters stayed away as well...Was not happy that Padilla had a "ceremony" of his own at the site where Caylee's body was found...sortof in bad taste I think...but it gives him more publicity...which is what he is after by his own admission..Also, I do think that he wants justice for Caylee...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 am

Cookie

I think that Padilla wants more than justice for Caylee, I think he wants revenge against Casey. He offered his help (and yes I admit that it gave him publicity but so what, just because he may get something from it doesnt mean it isnt a good thing overall) and she took him for a ride, all at the expense of her daughter.

That would make anyone take it personally.

I saw Lee on Foxnews. I dont know what to make of it. He may have called Caylee, CMA, and he may have promised her he would look after her all of her life, or something like that. But he may also have been speaking to Casey, which I am leaning towards. Since there is no contact between Casey and her family, I wouldnt be surprised if Lee did put that message in there.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Sad Bazarre Case of Caylee Anthony...

Post by calcite51 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:15 am

I'm personally not fond of Mr. Padilla - I think he is too hard on Cindy. After listening to Mr. Padilla he blames Cindy for ALL the problems in that family. I think Cindy is a very strong minded lady but I think she had to be. I know George worked as a police office for a period of time but after that it seems he was only able to obtain short term employment. Cindy also had a daughter who stole from her and from their relatives, a daughter who lied to them about absolutely everything - not an easy situation to be in. I think Cindy did her very best for Caylee.

We had a case in Canada (Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka) - a notorious couple who raped and murdered at least three young girls - one of the victims was a 14 or 15 year old girl who was Karla's sister. When a reporter asked Mrs. Homolka how she could support her daughter who had murdered her own sister, Mrs. Homalka replied, "I've already lost one child and I am absolutely heartbroken. Karla is still my daughter and I don't think I can bear to lose another child by disowing her". I always remembered that statement and I've thought of it an awful lot in Caylee's case - I think the shoe fits here too. I suspect Caylee was more like a daughter than a grandchild in Cindy's heart.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:28 am

Calcite, I totally agree about Cindy and her love for Caylee. Their relationship was very close, as Cindy took care of her so often, and they all lived in the same house. I have no doubt Cindy loves Caylee so very very much and is heartbroken to have lost her, as are the rest of the family.

I am not sure about Casey though. In the back of my mind, I have the thought that she only cares where Caylee is because Caylee's death has resulted in her being in gaol. She does a very good job of hiding her grief, otherwise.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Sad bizarre case of Caylee Anthony - Page 3 Empty Sad Bazarre Case of Caylee Anthony...

Post by calcite51 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 am

I don't know what to make of Casey - she is a case for the psychologists/psychiatrists and I think they are having a lot of problems figuring her out.
She is very selfish and self-centered. She reminds me of the child in the movie, "The Bad Seed".

I also don't quite know what to make of the statement that she did not want a public memorial for her daughter - I think of all the volunteers who gave up hours of their time looking and praying for her daughter and I think the community as well as the volunteers needed this public memorial service as well as Cindy and George and probably Lee. I think Cindy and George made the right call - the funeral will be a private family event and so it should be.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:26 am

Calcite

The answer to the last questions about the public memorial is easy. Casey thinks about no one but herself,so she never gave a thought to anyone else, not even those who gave so much support in their effort to find her daughter.

IMO, she knew where Caylee was all along, so she would have no appreciation of what these volunteers have done for her and her daughter.

Have you read the lies for eyes website about Casey? It is very good. Eyes for lies was spot on about the McCanns and the Ramsays.

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/search/label/Caylee%20Anthony

Eyes thinks that Casey murdered Caylee. I resist that because I just cant accept that a mother could deliberately murder her own child. But of course, I know in my heart that they do. So I guess really, i have an open mind on it, although I favor an accidental death, mainly I think because my own morality has a hard time with anything else.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 am

dianeh wrote:Calcite

The answer to the last questions about the public memorial is easy. Casey thinks about no one but herself,so she never gave a thought to anyone else, not even those who gave so much support in their effort to find her daughter.

IMO, she knew where Caylee was all along, so she would have no appreciation of what these volunteers have done for her and her daughter.

Have you read the lies for eyes website about Casey? It is very good. Eyes for lies was spot on about the McCanns and the Ramsays.

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/search/label/Caylee%20Anthony

Eyes thinks that Casey murdered Caylee. I resist that because I just cant accept that a mother could deliberately murder her own child. But of course, I know in my heart that they do. So I guess really, i have an open mind on it, although I favor an accidental death, mainly I think because my own morality has a hard time with anything else.

But we do know that mothers murder their children deliberately, hard to believe I agree...But just look at Susan Smith here in the USA who sent her 2 little boys while still strapped in their child seats, into a watery grave, into a lake! all because she wanted to have a relationship with someone who didn't want to have children in the picture...allegedly...I can't wrap my mind around doing something so cruel and heartless to anyone, let alone my own children...it boggles the mind..
Will check out the blog that you provided...

Cookie
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next