Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!!

+3
helenm
kiwigirl
Pink Panther
7 posters

Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!!

Post by Pink Panther Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 pm

One of them has started a forum for those who are 'gutted' by the removal of the arguido status; here is an example from one of the most virulent posters on there:

"TERRIFIED MCCANNS

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:09 am Today at 5:45 am
Should the McCanns be worried?

Gerry's face betrayed uncertainty, alarm, dread and fear. As he sat, dumbfounded, unusually quiet, dazed, looking into a future unknown. Why??
Whats wrong Gerry? Has the security of being arguido lifted fill you with unease? Is the big bad British media going to turn? Is the British public going to witness the truth? Is there going to be a rap at your door from an independent police enquiry team?
Has the Portugese pulled off a blinder? Have they shifted a international case into a national enquiry? No Arguido status now Gerry? Worried??"

Obviously I was looking at the wrong interview! All I saw were two very worried people, under a huge burden of what they have been through.

This was posted on sky and is a very good post:

"Excuse me, ******, where the .... do you get the hair brained idea I’d expect any of you to find their child for them? Don’t lay your bull**** on me, *****, pretending you don’t understand what I write. It doesn’t work with ****, doesn’t work with ***** and few others and doesn’t work with me. Yes,I say ‘their child’ on purpose, *****, she is not the public’s child she is their child. They have lost their daughter, granted through neglect, and just what has anyone on here done to help the the McCanns find their little loved daughter who live in Portugal or a nearby country? Some have mentioned they did donate in the beginning and some have bitched and and moaned they want their money back! Majority of you have been as worthless as a nipple on a boar hog in giving moral support, understanding, and a fair hearing so to speak to the parents.

Every move they’ve made from the beginning to bring awareness to their daughter being missing has been ridiculed; put down; sinister meanings attached to their every attempts to keep her in the public eye; it has even been stated on here by posters that the very fact they are going out campaigning for other ways to find missing children they are against the campaign because of their backing of it.

All of you have lived and thrived for over a year on nasty speculations, feeding the rumour mills, presenting outrageous theories on what happened to their little daughter at possibly their hands that sickens even the strongest stomachs who have heard it all. You turned and twisted every little supposed leak, many of which were pure fantasies, or mistakes made by the authorities to fuel the flames of condemnation against the parents.

Expect any of you to help them find their daughter - that is a real joke. What was suppose be the public interest in finding little Madeleine became an ugly ranting and nasty hate filled raving against the parents.

How did it turn away from Madeleine to her parents? The public did that - you all did that. You heaped so much hate, piled on the ****, that they spent more time having to defend themselves from people such as you all that it diverted attention away from Madeleine."

Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Re: THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!!

Post by kiwigirl Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:40 pm

That second entry is just superb, and I wish I had written it. As for the first one, well... talk about someone who is scared that they are no longer going to get their kicks out of persecuting innocent people.
I hope that there are some very scared and worried people out there: people that have slagged off Kate and Gerry every step of the way, people that have accused them of all manner of atrocious things, people that have blatantly defamed them. Be afraid, be very afraid!
On a brighter note - thank god they are finally free of the arguido status and their names have been cleared - at last! As for the PJ, making them suspects because of the possibility Kate had been in contact with a corpse, according to a dog?!! How ridiculous, how utterly ridiculous. This action hounded Kate and Gerry out of Portugal where they could have remained and continued to search for Madeleine, and actually done some good. Now there are 10 lost months and one lost little girl. Every time I look at my little girl, who is a couple of months older than Madeleine, I see exactly what they have missed over those lost 14 months - and it makes me sick! Time for a good old fashioned review of the PJ, I feel - it needs an international police force to do this though, otherwise it will be a farce!
And as for Amaral and his book - the only use it will serve is as a fire starter!!
kiwigirl
kiwigirl

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Re: THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!!

Post by helenm Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Like you Kiwigirl wish I had written the following post as well. Well said whoever you are. Thanks Pink Panther for bringing this to the forum.

This was posted on sky and is a very good post:

"Excuse me, ******, where the .... do you get the hair brained idea I’d expect any of you to find their child for them? Don’t lay your bull**** on me, *****, pretending you don’t understand what I write. It doesn’t work with ****, doesn’t work with ***** and few others and doesn’t work with me. Yes,I say ‘their child’ on purpose, *****, she is not the public’s child she is their child. They have lost their daughter, granted through neglect, and just what has anyone on here done to help the the McCanns find their little loved daughter who live in Portugal or a nearby country? Some have mentioned they did donate in the beginning and some have bitched and and moaned they want their money back! Majority of you have been as worthless as a nipple on a boar hog in giving moral support, understanding, and a fair hearing so to speak to the parents.

Every move they’ve made from the beginning to bring awareness to their daughter being missing has been ridiculed; put down; sinister meanings attached to their every attempts to keep her in the public eye; it has even been stated on here by posters that the very fact they are going out campaigning for other ways to find missing children they are against the campaign because of their backing of it.

All of you have lived and thrived for over a year on nasty speculations, feeding the rumour mills, presenting outrageous theories on what happened to their little daughter at possibly their hands that sickens even the strongest stomachs who have heard it all. You turned and twisted every little supposed leak, many of which were pure fantasies, or mistakes made by the authorities to fuel the flames of condemnation against the parents.

Expect any of you to help them find their daughter - that is a real joke. What was suppose be the public interest in finding little Madeleine became an ugly ranting and nasty hate filled raving against the parents.

How did it turn away from Madeleine to her parents? The public did that - you all did that. You heaped so much hate, piled on the ****, that they spent more time having to defend themselves from people such as you all that it diverted attention away from Madeleine."
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 am

This is where the long post came from:

QUOTE: ""I copied Cheryl's thread from ANORAK. I believe she lives in the US. She is a clever lady who doesn't believe in Kangaroo Courts and she believes in innocent until proven guilty. She was goaded into writing this and interestingly after she posted this she got a firm telling off from the Oh So Unbiased Mods and Admins on ANORAK and hasn't posted since, to my knowledge.""
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:01 am

For anyone who has not yet experienced the bile and nastiness of the anti-McCanns on sky, here is the link to their new forum:

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/your-first-forum-f1/
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Hi Pink Panther

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 am

Thanks for your post. I followed your link, wish I hadn't as it made me angry! What are some of those people on?
There was one post which went on about the Batman film, which I thought was more like an advert for the Batman film, with a bit about how some numb-skull idiot left his child in a hot car without a drink and with the windows rolled up on a very hot day, ridiculous and dangerous, yet the compiler of this topic went on and on and on about the film and even told how much it had made at the box office since its release, like that had anything to do with it!

Anyhow guess who gets the blame? Yes you guessed of course it is the McCann's fault, no matter that their children were never out in the sun without adequate protection, always with a sun hat on, this is of course their fault. Obviously the fruit loop Tosser (sorry Tosca) who had written this totally moronic post had missed the picture of Madeleine on a previous holiday on the beach complete with a properly designed swimsuit which is a total sunblock (my own grandchildren have them), this is still the McCann's fault!

You cannot make these imbecilic morons up really can you? To get an accurate snapshot of the kind of person that writes such a stupid post, check out his avatar! The sad sicko!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Hi Rosiepops!

Post by Pink Panther Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:08 am

I stopped posting on sky ages ago, I now only read, and then not often, but I can tell you that tosca is a woman with the foulest mouth I have ever known on anyone. She has a vendetta going against a poster called batman which is why she posted all that drivel! She has been banned on the old sky more times than you can imagine. Now she's the 'shining light' of this stupid forum. If you disagree with her views, ie the McCanns are foul child murderers then you get such nastiness from her it's unbelievable! She refuses to accept anything that contradicts her views. Steer clear of her and that forum! Read, fume even but never join!! PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:34 am

When you say sky...i thought you were referring the sky news blogs...i just visited your link as ive never heared of these posters.......theres two sky blogs then???lolll coz ive never seen that one ...and yes your right they are vile too.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:05 am

clairesy wrote:When you say sky...i thought you were referring the sky news blogs...i just visited your link as ive never heared of these posters.......theres two sky blogs then???lolll coz ive never seen that one ...and yes your right they are vile too.
No this is sky discussions forum. The one I posted is a new one started by the people on sky discussions who are anti-McCann. Google sky.com then look for discussions. PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Hi PP

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 am

For sure I will not be joining that place, I could not stand it, what an awful foul nasty place, almost as vile as Viles! the posters on there seem absolutely barking! mental mental mental
So this Tosca person is a woman? With a sick avatar like that? Good gracious how sick, you would really want such a person near your child, actually any child wouldn't you? NOT!

Perhaps ST should consider this next on her list?

I wonder how long it is going to take these people to get over the fact that they were wrong and because of them and people like them the search for Madeleine has been dramatically distracted. That child could still be out there waiting for someone to come and get her and what are these people doing? Just sitting around all day 24/7 thinking up the vilest and the most stupid comments with which to hurt a grieving couple!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 am

Thanks pinkpantha.

I think is the new thing sky started up When you register it tell you can start your own forum or blogs etc ...looks like one of the vipers have snapped that offer up then???LOLLL good luck to them ...they seem to be having fun...as I said before though..lets hope they never have the misfortune of suffering such a tragedy as the mccanns have done...They might just find themselves being the topic of peoples hate discussions one day!!! Im sure if they ever did they would want support from people ...not more heartache.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:43 pm

clairesy wrote:Thanks pinkpantha.

I think is the new thing sky started up When you register it tell you can start your own forum or blogs etc ...looks like one of the vipers have snapped that offer up then???LOLLL good luck to them ...they seem to be having fun...as I said before though..lets hope they never have the misfortune of suffering such a tragedy as the mccanns have done...They might just find themselves being the topic of peoples hate discussions one day!!! Im sure if they ever did they would want support from people ...not more heartache.
Hi, no the link is not a sky link, it's a separate forum, but most of the poeple on it are rabid anti- McCanns and have posted, or are still posting on sky. The sky thing is different as I understand anyone registered on the forums can have their own blog! PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty NOW CLOSED TO SKY LURKERS!

Post by Pink Panther Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 am

This forum has now been closed to all but registered members. However you can still read a couple of the threads. The reason given is that posters from another forum were reading and then commenting on sky. PP

Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Hi PP

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 am

I thought it may have had something to do with a large amount of rabid antis were leaving dozens of barking mad posts on the Sky forums? If so this could get Sky a libel suit and they would be forced to shut it down, exactly what happened to the DX.

You would have thought that an organisation like Sky would have had the nous to know what would happen?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Rosiepops wrote:For sure I will not be joining that place, I could not stand it, what an awful foul nasty place, almost as vile as Viles! the posters on there seem absolutely barking! mental mental mental
So this Tosca person is a woman? With a sick avatar like that? Good gracious how sick, you would really want such a person near your child, actually any child wouldn't you? NOT!

Perhaps ST should consider this next on her list?

I wonder how long it is going to take these people to get over the fact that they were wrong and because of them and people like them the search for Madeleine has been dramatically distracted. That child could still be out there waiting for someone to come and get her and what are these people doing? Just sitting around all day 24/7 thinking up the vilest and the most stupid comments with which to hurt a grieving couple!

Not only are they women, most of the vilest posters who started up that forum happily claim to be grandmothers - mind boggling.... I doubt they ever will accept being wrong and the only reason for them to make the forum private is that they have been spooked by possible defamation and libel actions against forums and posters, in my opinion of course.
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Panther Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:22 am

Pink Panther wrote:This forum has now been closed to all but registered members. However you can still read a couple of the threads. The reason given is that posters from another forum were reading and then commenting on sky. PP

Edit: You may remember my posting on here about these people earlier in the year. They now have a new thing, a Rant and Rave thread, which is open to all and sundry to read, but only members can actually post on it. On there they vilify certain pro-McCann posters, knowing that they cannot reply to the insults, insinuations and downright vileness that is posted every day. At present one of them, I will say advisedly that I am sure it is this particular person, is trawling sky for old threads, any old threads, in order to force the Madeleine thread off the first page. There are at least 6 troll names, (I am sure all the same person) bumping etc non-stop. They have this vendetta against the OP of the thread and as she is now on holiday, they are trying to disrupt as much as possible. None of the people can reply to this nastiness as they are not members of the forum. These vile creatures know that if they were to post these things on sky they would be banned, so instead they hide on a private forum.
Sorry about the rant, but I would really like to do something very painful to these people! PP
Pink Panther
Pink Panther
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:08 am

Non carborundum illegitemae.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Sky

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Chicken Licken, Turkey Lurkey, the Sky is falling in ha ha ha Laughing (ouch, me back!)

bellylaugh << For the anti's ha ha Thats what happens when you break the Commandments
tongueout gagging zipit :ignoringyou:

Na na na na naaaaa

:dancing: :Nothingtoadd:

Actually, there WAS one thing, Vee8, when did you go Catholic? I cant even speak Latin, what does THAT mean? "Serves you right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:35 pm

M, it means 'Don't let the barstards grind you down!'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

THE ANTI-McCANNS ON SKY HAVE DONE A RUNNER!! Empty Latin

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:04 am

Thanks Vee8, I will tell my Priest next time I see him in case he doesnt know that one...... bellylaugh er...p'raps not :littleangel:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down