Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the 3 A's

5 posters

Go down

the 3 A's Empty the 3 A's

Post by calcite51 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 am

Long time ago when this case first started up, I did some searches on the internet and found the 3 arguidos site - I think I must have registered to be a member because today I received a notification that they were starting a new blog from them. The only time I ever went to visit it was when notdoc was upset because he had come across some upsetting news - we never did find out what it was.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:49 pm

I found them last year and was so disgusted, it prompted me to search the internet looking for what others were thinking. that was how I found the DX HYS.

The 3A's is a hate site. I knew it for what it was last year. I remember one person trying to defend the McCanns (and this was probably in Sept last year, around the arguido status time) and in reply to her very valid points questioning the version being presented in the Portguese press, all the members posting at that time, on that thread insisted that she go get her incontinence pads checked. Obviously they thought her to be old and infirm, how else could she have supported the McCanns. The members of the 3A's are bigoted people who care nothing for Madeleine or her family, all they care about is playing some sort of game, which no right minded person cares about.

I never joined, and I think have only been back to read them a few times. And each time it is more of the same. Disgusting theories with not a single fact to back them up. I find it just as boring as TWS.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty The 3As

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:01 am

I actually find this site worse than Vile's. I think it is far more vicious than the snot green psycho blog from hell. You have a wider variety of seeming nutters egging each other on. They also complain about our site quite a bit - they have loads of threads complaining that we complain about them!!! Morons! Don't they see the irony!

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty Re: the 3 A's

Post by clairesy Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:10 am

Its a cesspit..none other than a rat infested pit set up by vindictive people solely to entertain the likes of those who thoroughly enjoy hurting peoples feelings.Spreading their malicious lies.Its like an epidemic!And noone can escape their poison not even a child. Madeleine and the twins have also taken some abuse on that site.My little girl as also been dragged into their hate fueled debates...(much to my dismay) i cannot fathom why these people say they care about madeleine yet proceed to abuse her parents the way they do.Do they honestly think their ranting is going to have a positive outcome on this case for madeleine????
Do they think that Madeleine would thank them for their support for her?????when infact al they do is abuse her family more and more and more.Posting twisted theories on them and speculating on how she met her fate at her mammys hands. How she wasn't wanted for favour of the twins etc.Madeleine will have none other than sadness in her heart if she ever got wind of what these animals were saying about her family.

One blogger once said that little madeleine would be better off where she was as she no longer as to put up with her negligent parents.That made me feel particularly sick as even though im hoping that madeleine is with people who are looking after her.. im well aware this little girl might be in the hands of people who are unfit to be around other human beings. Made me feel really sick..how could anyone suggest that she would be better off in such a situation????its disgusting but a clearan example of how their sickening mind work on 3a isn't it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 am

You are right Clairesy it is particularly venomous.

When Madeleine comes back and she gets older and uses the internet, as she no doubt will, how ashamed of themselves will these people be?

Sass because someone asked me to get something from that site the other day, I had to type in my ID in their search engine and it was quite astonishing what came up among the results was a particularly venomous poster ID name of Eve, I have never even seen this person posting anywhere before, yet she was posting about me. I just shook my head and left it, quite frankly not worth the energy, none of them!

Also apparently all of them over there have many ID's each, so even there they are all busy posting to themselves - weirdos! :scratch:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty The 3 A's - Anti McCann, Anti Empathy, Anti Humanity

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:57 am

Or I sometimes refer to them as the 3 Asses, because that is what they seem to be talking out of and the content - well, need I say more?

I do not check in on this site on a regular basis at all. I do sometimes follow a link, like the recent and hilarious Stella from Starlight Viking link and I must say, the entertainment value can be quite fun.

The worst site I ever encountered was the Daily Mirror Forum. I really could not believe my eyes when reading some of the views of the posters. I felt relieved that I did not have to come across such nasty and cruel people in my day to day real life and only had the misfortune of stumbling upon them on the internet. Even so, when reading their posts, I felt a sense of shame - shame that such evil scumbags had found a corner of cyberspace with the sole intent of further persecuting this family. The sane/normal posters among them were attacked at every turn and it was akin to watching a pack of hyenas, hovering and then attacking individually, then collectively, their target.

I was not surprised that the editors of that publication took the decision to close it and I learnt that shortly thereafter, the 3 A's had opened and the majority of the scum had migrated there.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:30 am

The sad fact is most of them have been succered in by the PJ psy-ops campaign. The PJ have played a simple game, but the simple-minded have swallowed it all, hook, line and sinker. And they don't like us, because we are way smarter than them, and didn't fall for the PJ smears, and can shoot down each and every theory with a simple weapon called common sense.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty Vee8 - 3A's

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:50 am

Hi Vee8

Good to have you here.

Thing is with the 3A's and other anti mccann hate sites, is that the posters think that we are the stupid ones, and that we have been fooled. They pride themselves that they have been clever enough to see through the imagined charade of the McCanns.

And now, and for a long time, they have been unable and unwilling to look at the truth of the case (of which we know very little) and exclude the lies, smears and innuendo from their bizarre theories. Most of the anti's are either in it for the 'game' or are so far out of touch with reality that they can no longer distinguish fact from fiction.

Cheers
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:02 am

I go back there to read as a certain person from there who stalks us cuts and pastes what is said on another forum myself and vee8 are on.

Never thought there could be such nasty, hurtful, spiteful, vindictive people in our midst. I think it is just unbelievable that these people on 3A's claim to know what justice is. Seems to me their form of justice is a cyber Kangaroo court form of justice. Reminds me of the KKK lynch mobs and the strange fruit hanging from the trees. They are bullies that have found an excuse and victims that are already on the ground wounded ripe for a cowardly kicking.

Madeleine is the name,
Hate and hypocrocy is the game,
it's not about Maddie thats the shame!!

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty ModnRodder

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:11 am

Dont worry, they will find you here and cut and paste from here as well. And then some will try to join but they cant control themselves for more than a few minutes(posts) and then get the boot.

But hey, as we like to say on here, while those demented morons are posting about us,they are leaving the McCanns alone.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty I agree Modnrodder

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:30 am

I have never sen the like of this evil that seems to exude from them before and there was me thinking Freddie was bad! affraid affraid affraid
You are correct it is a cyber Kangaroo court and they are nothing but bullies, but hey give some of their own medicine back and they start crying and complaining Boo Hoo Boo Hoo. 😢 😢 😢
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 am

Ha ha :D

Standard issue 3 A reply (A). " if they dont agree with our opinions they call us a hate site"

Standard issue 3 A reply(B) to that reply. "You just said what I was trying to think but couldn't find the words"

They dont seem to have any individual replies do they. Just the standard issue get out of jail free one.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 am

Ade, they don't HAVE an opinion, to do so would require a brain cell! All they have is the lies and smears the PJ spoon feed them, for regurgitation over and over till they believe it's the truth!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:40 am

What's going to happen when, as is inevitable, their arguido status is lifted? Will the 3a's have to pick a new name?! :?:

How about calling it the 3innocents?!! Or the 3persecuteds!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:20 am

BJR has just bought up all the 3arguidos url's available. I wonder why that is?. In order to protect the site she says. Protect it from what??? the destruction is coming from within as hate will eat itself. When the McCanns are released from their status BJR is going to have a load of useless url's to off load.

On the other hand they could just ask Claudia if she can give them the names of 3 random Portugese arguidos and start a hate campaign against them??? affraid :twisted:

Mark my words. I know they are not all hateful on 3A's but as I said elswhere the hate on that site has attracted hateful people and as the numbers have built up they have started turning on themselves. It was inevatible. Right now the tension is fierce as they get closer to july and have to face up to maybe being wrong. They have started shooting themselves now and the paranoia is amazing. The party will soon be over guys and your jollies will be over.

But what if we are wrong? well my concience is clear that I've stuck to my own principles of thinking the best of people when I'm being told they are wicked without any facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 am

This 3a site Is under some sort of attack!!!Funny thing is it seems to be under attack from its own mods???Who's nbrado again???Cant get a lot of info on this guy..is he the one who is now a member of the axe murders site???

LolLLLLLLLLLLLLL says a lot doesn't it........And to think the cheeky begger wanted to come and support the mccanns on a forum like this one??

He would get a better chance of getting a mod job on the sky blogs at the moment ..seems to going off with a some what familiar bang over there...usual rif-raf... all banging on about the mccanns and how they are guilty.BUT i must say the site seems to have calmed down a little ..maybe they are a little afraid to post things now they are their own mods???Who knows hey.

One thing for sure is this...........If you are a person willing to abuse a family like the mccanns and get a sick sense of pleasure from it(sure looks like it) then at least have the decency to hold your hands up and admit that you to are like the pj and are hell bent on tearing this family apart for no reason at all.

The 3a site as been closed before for its sickening posts...I wonder how it got closed... and who closed it???

There are other sites similar to 3a and are only set up to fulfill the needs of those willing to abuse others...........................................................
I say that all those who take pleasure in joining such cesspits are as guilty as those responsible for this devastation caused to the mccanns.They might not have caused the initial chaos..but they are doing a dam good job at preserving it.

Gawd i wish they could eliminate such sites.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:59 pm

BJR actually edited a post to state that it was 'The posters opinion.' As in not the general opinion of the board. A bit late to be doing some unbiased moderation. A bit late to have realised that both Pro and Anti's alike are now getting together against the posters on there who make up trash. Or, is BJR worried that the site being the biggest collection of bile against the McCanns might be under investigation and some people stand to be sued in a couple of months when the case opens up?

I wouldn't like to be in Brenda's shoes right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:20 am

Have they still got that libel/slander (Still not sure which is written and which is spoken!) about the McCann's trademarking Madeleine's eye defect? That should be worth a few bob for the find Madeleine fund!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

the 3 A's Empty i would not blame gerry and kate

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:38 pm

i would not blame kate and gerry if they did sue a3........pittyfull lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:50 am

Was on the VM boards today and for the first time since the start of the debate and into 123 pages a Virgin Media moderator came on and stated they had removed posts as they were libelous ( spelling?). The removed posts were those of a couple of Anti's One being an Anti that we enjoy debating with and the other Drachensachen who is a complete and utter weirdo. The main thing is just as on Sangfoid and as being witnessed on 3A's everyone is getting jittery about being sued for libel. Interestingly it's the Anti's that appear the most worried and seems Virgin have shown by their action that it is the Anti's who are on dodgy ground. I took some personal battering on the smaller board today from a load of anti's or was it just one or two multi posting and feel a bit vindicated that the VM mods action was in a way support for the Pro's. Anyway they can batter me as much as they like as they are after all just virtual gossipers spreading hateful rumours and lies. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum