Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere.

+3
dianeh
Rosie
vee8
7 posters

Go down

Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere. Empty Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere.

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 am

Claudia Lawrence message board closed over abuse

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/8632731.stm

A website message board set up to help find missing York chef Claudia Lawrence has been removed after it was used to target her friends with abuse.
The board was set up in May last year to help trace Miss Lawrence who was last seen leaving work at the University of York on 18 March 2009.
But the board's creators said it was "hijacked" by people attacking Miss Lawrence's close friends.
A spokesman for her father, Peter Lawrence, said it was upsetting.
The police investigation into Miss Lawrence's disappearance has focused on her love life and other platonic relationships that her family and friends did not know about.
'Evil people'
Numerous appeals for information have been made by her father and the hunt for her has taken detectives to Cyprus and the Republic of Ireland.
Her disappearance is being treated as suspected murder.
Family spokesman Martin Dales said: "One of the ideas of the message board was that people could leave information and good wishes that were good for the family and made them feel supported.
"[The board] seemed to be hijacked by what I would describe as evil people determined to pull down some friends and have a go at the family.
"In the end we got to the point where it was just grossly unfair on people."

Same people, diferent target.

Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere. 442460
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere. Empty Re: Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere.

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:17 am

Diane this is exactly what I meant! This is not just confined to Mr Mrs McCann, the scum that do this kind of thing need exposing and ridiculing in front of their families, neighbors and friends and they also need dealing with legally!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere. Empty Re: Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere.

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 am

Rosie, I agree with you. I was only giving both sides of the argument on the other thread. I believe they should be chased down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and it should be fully publicised.

After all, bit hard to stand for parliament if everyone knows you are a stalker and libeller, and had a day in court for your troubles.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 am

Shame on them. What scum does this sort of thing and get a kick out of doing it??
Speechless. Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere. 442460
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:05 pm

I wonder if the Bennetts, Butlers, Haverns etc see any similarity between what they are doing and what these nutters have done to the Lawrence website.

Because I have news for them. What they are doing is exactly the same. There is no justification for the evil things that they say and do. They can kid themselves that they want 'justice' for Madeleine, but even if they did, it doesnt excuse the libel, the stalking, the harrassment, the spamming of websites and the outright vicious lies that they print.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:41 pm

What they are doing is exactly the same though I doubt they see it that way.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Disgusting mental morons.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 pm

MORONS Anti-Madeleine scum get everywhere. 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 am

It's OK Diane I understood what you were saying.

My heart goes out to Mr Mrs Lawrence and Claudia's sister and friends, this is despicable behaviour by these people, personally, I would not have allowed them to get away with it, I would have switched 'comment moderation' on, when the imbeciles cease to get a reaction and cease to see their vile words published, they will just crawl back under their slime ridden stones, until their next victim comes along.

As for them seeing themselves for what they are, I believe they do, however they are not human enough to stop themselves, they are probably poorly educated people with low self esteems and this is how they make themselves feel better about their mediocre little wasted lives. No one has every paid any attention to a word they have ever written or said before now, so they love this and who cares if they hurt people? they have never met them, to these moronic fools, they are attacking a screen of words, not a real life person, most of them are not educated enough to understand what they are doing, the ones that are, are worse they just like getting off on other people's pain and those like Bennett, just like the notoriety it brings. Nut jobs all of them.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:28 am

Just read this thread again, and even after a good night's sleep, and I am still just as angry with these evil SOB's.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down