Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later.

3 posters

Go down

Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later. Empty Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later.

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 am

My friends, good news today:

Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later.
A young American woman, who was abducted when she was only 19 days of life, from the New York hospital, reunited her with mother after 23 years of separation. According to the BBC, the girl was kidnapped from a hospital in Harlem, on August 4, 1987. The girl's mother was only 16 when she gave birth.

According to the American press, she was created in the State of Connecticut, by a drug addict who abused her.

The young American woman discovered that she was not the daughter of the one she thought was her mother when she became pregnant and needed her birth documents. The teenager, who received the baptismal name of Carlina, but was created as Nejdra Nance said had previously anticipated the possibility that not be her mother. So she began the search for her biological family.

She found her photograph in a database of missing children and came into contact with her birth mother. After seeing other photos of the baby daughter, the woman recognized her immediately. DNA tests came later to confirm their suspicions.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later. Empty Re: Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later.

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 am

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41163230/ns/today-today_people/

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later. Empty Re: Baby kidnapped from hospital appears 23 years later.

Post by dianeh Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 am

I just saw this on the news.

This is why parents never give up hope while the fate of their child is unknown. Miracles do happen.

This poor woman was raised by an abusive drug addict, instead of the loving family she deserved. I hope that she will be able to leave her old life behind her and find peace with her family.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 am

Yes my friend, I agree with you. Your words are also mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 pm

I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART THAT MADELEINE COULD BECOME OUR LITTLE MIRACLE...... crystalball
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Yes Catkins, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down