Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew James

+2
Pedro Silva
jean
6 posters

Go down

Matthew James Empty Matthew James

Post by jean Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Have received this email from Kris (Matt James's wife) today. It's reassuring to see that he is still getting the same message, that Madeleine is 'not a spirit'.

Hi Jean,

Happy New Year to you too, hope 2011 is good in many ways for all.
Yes, Matt has his fair share of critics, maybe they need to step into his shoes for a while and see just how hard it is trying to balance regular work, family, and also psychic venues, emigrating in between, and moving house. I wonder how many of them would be able to keep it all up?
Its not easy. Neither is working with spirit, they communicate when they want to, not when its demanded of them, and if nobody wants to give any more information from spirit other than Madeleine is not with them, what else can be done?
When Matt first got involved, it was very early days of Madeliene going missing and he had been given 3-5-7 months before from spirit. Long story short, he was then told it (3-5-7) was about Madeleine, hence why he tuned in to see what he could pick up and the rest is history.
Of course since then, we have moved from NZ to OZ, moved jobs, moved homes, so Matt has less spare time like he had in NZ where he was self employed working from home, he now works away from home and is employed, so cannot get on the net or do as much as he would like on the spiritual side of things. Plus no new information has been given to him, except for the insistance that Madeleine is NOT in spirit. But he has always said when and if new information comes through to him, he will post, until then, he feels its like a scratched record and a pointless excercise.
Ok, better go, we have our eldest here from NZ where he still studies, so have to go collect him now from a party he went to last night.
Hope 2011 is a good year for you and hope its the year the McCanns have their breakthrough.

Regards,

Matthew James & Kristine

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Matthew James Empty Re: Matthew James

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Thank you jean, for writing here Matt JamesĀ“s wife email. That is reassuring and uplifting. I agree with the positive wishes for 2011. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 am

Though I missed his work on Madeleine, I can completely understand his point of view.
Matt kept his promise, here is the Daily Merlin from 10 January 2011.

Cards for Madeleine

Matthew James Alfm

Daily Merlin 10th January 2011
Keywords for spread
:Acute alertness. Running out of time to change events. An achievement to be secured. An impending change. Old goals now outgrown. Isolation and listen more to others.
Can anything fresh be gleaned from this latest spread? Where in these symbols are there any indications of the current plight of Madeleine McCann? The symbols will almost always provide the answer to the question being asked by the querent. The question asked was a fresh inspiration to aid in ensuring Madeleine McCann is returned safely back to her parents. Therefore by proxy the answer is contained within these five images. First awareness is drawn to the reversal of The Chariot and a hint that the charioteer is no longer part of the situation. Job done the Pied Piper has been withdrawn from the task. The public's attention no longer required, the mogul no longer provides the scripts along which the story has to lead. In the ether is a change, hence the awakening from slumbers of the Daily Merlin. Something has been drawn into focus. The significator of the abductor sits on the central card ... symbolically in full view. But the physical clue of who has 'the child' has not been shown in this spread. Further review of the spread should gain this avenue once more. The Ace Of Cups reverberates the life force of the missing child... the sense of her still being alive is very strong at this point in the reading. Other factors can be determined ... MJ
Index: Controversial Issues, Daily Merlin, Madeleine McCann, Practical Tarot, Special Interest
Added by Matthew James At 1/10/2011 09:53:00 PM
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am

Chicane my friend, thank you. Also thank you Matthew James.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 am

I hope Matt is right and that something has changed.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Something has changed, Madeleine is hardly news any longer and whoever is holding her can move her around freely. Madeleine has also changed physically, mentally and may even be speaking in a foreign language, she may wear contact lenses which could partly obscure her eye, so if anyone does have a slight suspicion they may be put off by that.
However, this is when they get sloppy and careless and we could be approaching the time when Madeleine is found because of this carelessness. If Madeleine has retained any memories (probably has) she will know things are not quite right, something will always nag at her, this will never go away and will one day lead her to discovering who she really is.
My little granddaughter cut her own hair right in the front when she would have been around Madeleine's age when Madeleine first disappeared, in fact I think she may have been younger. Yesterday I was brushing her hair getting her ready for school and I asked her if she remembered when she cut the front of her own hair, she said "oh yes nanny" she then went on to describe exactly what clothes she was wearing. Apparently she is 100% correct. So it goes to show that children of that age and a lot younger can and do remember things, so hopefully little Madeleine will one day soon somehow get in touch with her parents.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 am

When Matt first got involved, it was very early days of Madeliene going missing and he had been given 3-5-7 months before from spirit. Long story short, he was then told it (3-5-7) was about Madeleine, hence why he tuned in to see what he could pick up and the rest is history.

When I first read this note from Kris I didn't understand what on earth the combination of 3-5-7 was, but now x number of months later it has just clicked - 3 May 2007 - 3-5-7. I don't know whether anybody else had this trouble, if not just call me thick!!

As Rosie has said, I really don't think Madeleine will be recognised by the public now. I just hope that someone who knows will come forward, because if not it could be years before she realises herself that something is wrong. The best course of action at this moment in time is for the Portuguese and British Governments to agree to a reopening of the case, and carry out a complete investigation into all the information, but in this economic climate I regret to say that I think that is highly unlikely.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 pm

I tend to agree that those holding Madeleine will get 'sloppy' as they are certain to think they will never be caught. I also think that she will turn up 'out of the blue' without any connection to any official investigation.

However, the official investigation needs to get started again. It is important that is does,as this keeps Madeleine in the spotlight. Plus, a proper investigation looking at all aspects could benefit other investigations into people smuggling, illegal adoption and paedophiles.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

I agree with you dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:41 pm

dianeh wrote:I tend to agree that those holding Madeleine will get 'sloppy' as they are certain to think they will never be caught. I also think that she will turn up 'out of the blue' without any connection to any official investigation.

However, the official investigation needs to get started again. It is important that is does,as this keeps Madeleine in the spotlight. Plus, a proper investigation looking at all aspects could benefit other investigations into people smuggling, illegal adoption and paedophiles.

I've always thought that too........it'll be the unlikeliest thing that blows the case open.

Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down