Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shannon Matthew's mother's ex

2 posters

Go down

Shannon Matthew's mother's ex Empty Shannon Matthew's mother's ex

Post by Admin Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 pm

It was in the Sun today (not a reliable source, I know) that Craig Meehan thinks he will be safer out of jail than in it! Don't give much for his chances either in or out!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shannon Matthew's mother's ex Empty Difficult one

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:14 am

I guess if he is on the outside at least he can run away - on the inside he has no chance! He should have thought of all that before - filthy you-know-what. Those kids had no choice about where they were and what they were doing and he chose to support that. Why should he get to choose where he waits for his trial?

Back to top Go down

Shannon Matthew's mother's ex Empty Re: Shannon Matthew's mother's ex

Post by Admin Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:19 am

Shame that poor little Shannon did not get to choose to be part of their scam or not. That poor little mite, I hope to goodness that she is kept well away from the lot of this family and manages to be happy where she is, bless her dear little heart.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-18

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shannon Matthew's mother's ex Empty Shannon Matthews

Post by archer Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:56 am

Just feeling my way around!

From the day that Shannon was 'found' I did say that something was not adding up!!

But to this extent - never could have imagined it.

Does anyone know if the other children have been kept togethor :?: :?: :?:
archer
archer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Shannon Matthew's mother's ex Empty Kids together?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:14 am

Hiya Archerr

Glad you made it here. I have no idea about the kids being altogether, but I do know that Karen M's mother wanted to take them all in in the future. I am not even sure how many children were living there anyway and how many were with their respective fathers.

Back to top Go down

Shannon Matthew's mother's ex Empty Re: Shannon Matthew's mother's ex

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down