Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Send this to your MP.

4 posters

Go down

Send this to your MP. Empty Send this to your MP.

Post by vee8 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=df743d849c43e08b

Authorities May Have Given Up On Her.....But Many People Throughout The World Haven't.

Send this to your MP. Madeleine

She is not a soldier who was kidnapped in Iraq, therefor the authorities are not looking for her.
She is not a diplomat kidnapped in Libya, therefor the authorities are not looking for her.
She hasn't been kidnapped by Sumatra Rebels, Zulu warriors, or the IRA, therefor, she is of no importance to the Authorities.

Tell me Great Britain, when do your authorities deem one of your citizens important enough not to give up on them?
This little girl is missing through no fault of her own and you don't believe her important enough to look for her. I wonder, had she been one of the hierarchy's children, would you be looking for her then?

The chances of her being found may be slim but there is a chance. The same chance of me wining the lottery, and there is a chance of that, providing I buy a ticket every week. People win it all the time, why, because they buy a ticket every week. If they don't buy a ticket there is no chance of them winning.

Applying the same logic. If no one is searching for the child there is no chance of her being found.....is there?

Dream, analysis isn't going to find her, sitting on your asses pointing fingers, ditto.
And, expecting a foreign Law Enforcement who, f*cked up from the get go, to do their duty and find the child; would be akin to sticking a wet finger in the air to see which way the wind's blowing then, calling yourselves expert meteorologists.

Yes, the little girl's parents made a colossal mistake by leaving her, they are bearing the burden of their actions......The Portuguese Police made one also, with their one tracked minds.
Now her own country is saying she isn't worth looking for?
How many more people are going to fail her, what harm did she ever do to anyone to deserve such contempt?

A child's life, cannot be measured by status nor gold, for it is priceless and I find it abhorrent that anyone could say a life in its dawn isn't worth looking for. Shame on those who do.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Send this to your MP. Empty Re: Send this to your MP.

Post by AlexG Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:59 pm

vee8 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=df743d849c43e08b

Authorities May Have Given Up On Her.....But Many People Throughout The World Haven't.

Send this to your MP. Madeleine

She is not a soldier who was kidnapped in Iraq, therefor the authorities are not looking for her.
She is not a diplomat kidnapped in Libya, therefor the authorities are not looking for her.
She hasn't been kidnapped by Sumatra Rebels, Zulu warriors, or the IRA, therefor, she is of no importance to the Authorities.

Tell me Great Britain, when do your authorities deem one of your citizens important enough not to give up on them?
This little girl is missing through no fault of her own and you don't believe her important enough to look for her. I wonder, had she been one of the hierarchy's children, would you be looking for her then?

The chances of her being found may be slim but there is a chance. The same chance of me wining the lottery, and there is a chance of that, providing I buy a ticket every week. People win it all the time, why, because they buy a ticket every week. If they don't buy a ticket there is no chance of them winning.

Applying the same logic. If no one is searching for the child there is no chance of her being found.....is there?

Dream, analysis isn't going to find her, sitting on your asses pointing fingers, ditto.
And, expecting a foreign Law Enforcement who, f*cked up from the get go, to do their duty and find the child; would be akin to sticking a wet finger in the air to see which way the wind's blowing then, calling yourselves expert meteorologists.

Yes, the little girl's parents made a colossal mistake by leaving her, they are bearing the burden of their actions......The Portuguese Police made one also, with their one tracked minds.
Now her own country is saying she isn't worth looking for?
How many more people are going to fail her, what harm did she ever do to anyone to deserve such contempt?

A child's life, cannot be measured by status nor gold, for it is priceless and I find it abhorrent that anyone could say a life in its dawn isn't worth looking for. Shame on those who do.

Well said Vee totally agree....

Send this to your MP. Oie_canvaspng-white-canvas-3b
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Yes, well said Vee, Zavvi, good comparison.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down