Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from Gonc on Mccann files.com

Go down

Letter from Gonc on Mccann files.com Empty Letter from Gonc on Mccann files.com

Post by joanypony Tue May 27, 2008 8:03 am

Message to readers of this site, from Gonçalo Amaral - 22 April 2008

As you can understand, I can't do any comment about the investigation on the "McCann Case"... (I have omitted the next part, in the interests of privacy and it did not in any way compromise the judicial secrecy laws)

Looking towards my freedom of speech, I asked for my retirement last month. All the insults, false accusations and lie's from the past year are now being brought to court from my lawyers (the very last one is from Daily Mail, yesterday).

I would like to say thank you to the thousands of persons that every day, for the last year, are supporting me all over the world. I would like to answer all the phone calls, emails and letters, but is not possible...there are so many! As you can imagine, most of the days are not that easy, and these messages have been a great support not only for me, but also for my family. Once again, thank you all!

You're allowed do display this message on you site, and I thank you for that. One last thing:

*Soon, very soon the world will know the "Truth about the Lie" and "we will gain truth and justice for a little girl who has no voice", dead on the evening of May 3rd at apartment 5A, Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal"*

Best regards,
Gonçalo Amaral

Is this for real or someone p*ssing about? :evil:
joanypony
joanypony
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Letter from Gonc on Mccann files.com Empty Hello Joanypony

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 8:32 am

Apparently GonkerPlonker really did send a letter to the mccannfiles.com. He seems to have decided to avoid the obvious option of a reputable newspaper!

We didn't believe at first that GP would have stooped so low as to send letters to such a site, but well hey! Proven to be wrong!

Back to top Go down

Letter from Gonc on Mccann files.com Empty Yep, Gonc did send it...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 am

Somewhat amusing that an arguido would have his letter posted on a site called the 3arguidos.

He obviously felt at home with that one lol lol!

Back to top Go down

Letter from Gonc on Mccann files.com Empty Re: Letter from Gonc on Mccann files.com

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down