Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brilliant send up video of Amaral

+2
Pedro Silva
christabel
6 posters

Go down

Brilliant send up video of Amaral Empty Brilliant send up video of Amaral

Post by christabel Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:37 am

Maria or Pedro, you must let us know what he is saying Brilliant send up video of Amaral 574656 . Its hilarious without even being able to understand it Brilliant send up video of Amaral 103433
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Brilliant send up video of Amaral Empty Re: Brilliant send up video of Amaral

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:33 am

My friends, here is the translation:

"My name is inspector Amagal. After I have filled at expenses of little Maddie, by telling the whole truth in books, documentaries and variety shows, I´m going to continue to fill by telling the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation of the Maddie case. Discover with me the whole truth about what happened to the small investigation, a flop, many people wanted to include, starting with me". The truth of incompetence. In May of 2007, inspector Amaral started the small investigation, the small investigation died because of political pressures, this one is the version we accustomed to accepted as the only possible, but, is it true? Or this version hides an incompetence that many wants to hide? Words of Amagal: "It was here, at Luz beach, that was last seen the small investigation, but now, I come to reveal the small investigation: not disappeared, was murdered, I´m certain that the responsibility of her death is of her parents, and, me and my team going to prove it". The official version guarantees that the small investigation was ruined because of the couple McCann, but several witnesses guarantees that all those months the inspector Amaral and his friends of PJ left the small investigation alone while drinking lots of white wine bottles. Words of Amagal: "It was not with white wine, because that is a thing of XXXX, it was bottles of red wine and sometimes either a red wine of XXXX". The inspector Amaral didn´t care about the small investigation, he understood that was enough a confession of the couple McCann, but this raised a problem. Words of Amagal: "It was not one but two, first: the McCan were British, therefore, I couldn´t get a confession by beating them, as I use to do, second: the McCan were questioned on the ground floor, therefore I could not tell that they had fallen from the stairs". The inspector Amaral followed fully all the PJ instructions, by phoning to dozens of reporters and informed them of all the facts of the small investigation which was under secrecy of justice. Words of Amagal: "with the McCan being judge in the public square, I requested the assistance of Max, a detective dog, but then I was inforrmed that Max doesn´t exist and so we brougt other two irracional animals, which spent their days chewing bones to do our work". And in one day, both irracional animals which spent days chewing bones and sniffing each others behinds did a lot more then Amaral in months. Words of Amagal: "the sniffer dogs did exactly what I expected, walked through the room sniffing every corner wity determination searching for evidences and they found it, evidences of a lot of things, I prefered that they bitten the McCan until they confess everything, but that is me". Meanwhile, the couple left Portugal, without say nothing to Amaral. Words of Amagal: "shorty after, I was sacked / kicked frrom PJ and the small investigation died, can say I killed the investigation, because I prefered that the truth never knew, to continue to appear on tv, to belch, to XXXX, you can say I killed the small investigation because I´m an incompetent, but one thing is certain: for the first time in my life I proved one thing: it was me who killed the small investigation, this was what happened, that is the whole truth and I have not lost hope of going to America to tell it to Oprah".

For those of you my friends, who don´t know who Max is: Max was a dog of a fictional tv series at TVI.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:41 am

Thanks Pedro my friend, that is so funny Brilliant send up video of Amaral 574656
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:44 am

Glad to help my friend Christabel.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 am

I love the bit about them being questioned on the ground floor. Bad move, that one. No windows to hang them out of either.

No wonder Amaral never actually met The McCanns.

Thank you Pedro.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 am

Thanks Pedro. It's really funny. AND it does show that not everybody in Portugal is admiring Amaral for his splendid work (we knew that), as Jo wants us all to believe.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Glad to help my friends.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Pedro

Thank you. I didn't appreciate the Contemporâneos that much, they have a somewhat 'heavy' sense of humor, but this one is priceless. They got themselves a new fan.

Pedro, allow me to say that all the 'r' in the piece are pronounced as 'g' (as in 'Amagal'), which is the way Amaral does it. Really priceless.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Glad to help my friend Maria. About "Contemporâneos, I was not aware of them, and like you say "this one is priceless". Thank you also for your information.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Glad to help my friends.

You do your country great honour. And I am sad that it should have come to this.

But take heart, Portugal is not the only country where Policemen are allowed to pervert the course of justice.

There appears to be something quite seriously wrong with Policemen in general.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 am

My friend Sabot, thank you for your kind words, but, I´m just a normal person, these words should also be applied to all members of this forum. As for pervert the cause of justice, sadly, you´re right my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:14 am

Pedro Silva wrote:My friend Sabot, thank you for your kind words, but, I´m just a normal person, these words should also be applied to all members of this forum. As for pervert the cause of justice, sadly, you´re right my friend.

Thank God for normal people, no matter what their race. Of course it applies to all members of this forum.

I am a late comer here. But I was battling elsewhere, often to no avail, unfortunately. But you can't turn a Sow's Ear into a Silk Purse.

Keep the Faith. It is now all turning out rather well.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:31 am

Brilliant send up video of Amaral 599426
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member