Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with couple McCann today

+7
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
vee8
bluj1515
Rosie
Cath
Pedro Silva
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interview with couple McCann today - Page 2 Empty Re: Interview with couple McCann today

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 am

You all took the words out of my mouth about it being a macho thing. When the first day of the first hearing was being twittered, I remembered writing that as Amaral is a misogynist, this had to be his worse nightmare being surrounded by strong, opinionated women, who Goncalo Amaral was intellectually inferior to! Judge Maria Rodrigues....Dra Isabel Duarte and Dr Kate Healy [McCann]

And in his summing up that fool Antonio Cabrita had to not only insult the presiding judge, he insulted the previous judge, who was also a woman! Only stupid chauvinistic idiots could manage to do that and think it is OK

Look at the way Amaral has treated his present wife and who knows how he treated his first wife. Then there is the way he treated the poor woman who made the biggest mistake of her life by falling for Amaral's soft talk and lies ad look what that cost her, she is still paying for it to this very day!

Amaral and his moronic followers could never quite grasp that he did not have a chance of winning this, he had no evidence, no proof, so he was committing libel in his book and he was defaming the McCanns, harming their good name and hindering and grossly harming the search for Madeleine.

He has been strutting around getting bolder and bolder, earning more and more money out of that unfortunate child and her innocent parents through his blatant lies and bizarre unsubstantiated theories, it was only a matter of time before Karma bit his fat behind, thing is Karma has thus far only had a slight nibble, the fully fledged bites on the ____ are coming very soon!

And a warning to Bennett "karma Coming to a skinny boney ____ near You Soon"! Oh boy is it ever!
Interview with couple McCann today - Page 2 40881
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Interview with couple McCann today - Page 2 Empty Re: Interview with couple McCann today

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Cath wrote:It's a macho culture Dianeh and it's even worse in the Police Force.
Look at how GA spoke about that Judge, how Grenville (and TB) called her too young. Those idiots, dinosaurs.

They underestimate these women.

clapping clapping clapping
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 pm

dianeh wrote:Cath

So you think it is a macho thing. I dont doubt it. It would seem that I may have overestimated their intelligence, in thinking that they would put their own self preservation ahead of their obvious prejudices.

They put their machismo "honor" above all else, Diane. They've rather be in jail and broke then admit they were wrong in this case.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Rosiepops wrote:I cannot think why the moronic Joana Morais thinks that Kate and Gerry and any of us do not like being asked hard questions, personally from what I know of the McCanns and from my point of view, providing the questions are politely put and are not stupid, they actually welcome them, it gives Kate and Gerry the chance to explain personally and to eradicate the utter bilge and nonsense being spread by Amaral, and the imbeciles Joana Morais and Tony Bennett.
From what I have seen of the McCanns they never duck a question, they always answer promptly and honestly and it is this that is helping to change public perspective of them in Portugal and it is this openness and frankness and their willingness that is killing the puerile arguments and utter lies that Amaral is spreading and is utterly defeating his libellous book.

These two interviews have been excellent and I have said this before about SF, that I think she interviews excellently and objectively and because of this she gives Kate and Gerry the chance to defend themselves against the contemptuous lies of Goncalo Amaral. I would like to have seen her full interview, none-the-less, this other interview by this other woman (whom I do not know) was excellent too.

These interviews coming on the back of the Miguel Tavares TV interview of Goncalo Amaral, is surely signifying that the worm has turned in Portugal. Goncalo Amaral is now widely discredited and people can see and judge for themselves the horror and the damage he has inflicted upon the *innocent* parents of a missing child, at a time he should have been doing anything and everything within his power to help them and help find Madeleine.

Miguel Tavares hit the nail on the head when he said that Amaral had a chance to shine and a chance to show his country in a good light, Amaral was given those chances and he failed, he blew it and not content with this, he then tried to off load his abject failures on Madeleine's innocent parents, he tried to pin their daughter's disappearance on them, in almost a replica way that he successfully had Leonor Cipriano committed to prison for something she obviously did not do.

The question that everyone should be thinking about and asking Goncalo Amaral is why? Why did he do this? I simply do not accept that he with all those years of experience, proceeded to make every single mistake in the book that there was to make, starting with the *FACT* that being told that a major crime of what could possibly be abduction of a little girl on his patch, he decided that drinking with his friend and eating shrimp was more important and he did not need to be at the scene!
What was Amaral's excuse for NOT attending the scene the next day, the 4th May 2007? Hungover?

What was Amaral's excuse for NOT making the apartment a crime scene for THREE whole months?

I believe that Goncalo Amaral did this on purpose, I do not believe that a policeman of his years and experience could have got something so basic, so very wrong.

How about the timelines of Goncalo Amaral be checked out for the evening and night of Thursday 3, May 2007? Perhaps here lays the REAL story and the real link to what could have happened?

What time did Goncalo Amaral leave the restaurant where he was eating and drinking with his friend?
What time did he get home that night?

Is there a time lapse between Amaral leaving the restaurant and the time it would normally have taken him to return to his home?

If that time lapse is significant, where was he and who was he with?

You answered yourself within your first sentence:- MORONIC.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:47 pm

To be frankly honest, I was generalizing when I said it was a macho thing. Rosie's said it better : Amaral is a misogynist.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Interview with couple McCann today - Page 2 215642

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Cath wrote:To be frankly honest, I was generalizing when I said it was a macho thing. Rosie's said it better : Amaral is a misogynist.

Yes, I agree

Amaral is a misogynist
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 am

Oh, I so agree!
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:17 am

It's the Fascist Culture in which these men grew up, and then infected any new recruits to The PJ.
Control the peasants by fear, and beat up on the women because they despise them.

Any fascist police force effectively runs the country, especially with secrecy laws in place, which appear to have been entirely under the control of The PJ, in Portugal.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Interview with couple McCann today - Page 2 Empty Rosie

Post by maria Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:36 am

Everything you said is correct.

But the waters are much murkier.

A woman in Faro was a clerk at a big and important surgery. One day, she was fired, accused of having defrauded the surgery in €1000. As it wasn't true, she decided to go to court, but the way she was fired did not entitle her to get any dole, so she couldn't afford a lawyer. She requested an unofficial one, from the local lawyers bar representation. As it happens, Cabrita is the district representative of the lawyers bar. He assigned her the lawyer, but this one refused to take the case. He then assigned a second one, and the same happened. A third assignee also refused. The woman then requested a lawyer from another district, but by then the time to file her process had elapsed. She is now seeking help/indemnization from the bar itself.

Why would junior lawyers refuse to take such a simple case? Who are the doctors in this surgery? Is there a relationship (social or otherwise) between these doctors and Cabrita? Why would Cabrita say on tv that he actually 'did more than what was asked from him by successively assigning three lawyers to avoid gossip like this'? Why, how did Cabrita anticipate that there would be 'gossip'?

Cabrita is not a nobody. He is in a position that allows him to condition the other lawyers in Algarve. A 'good' relationship with PJ, prosecutors and courts is an appreciated addon. That explains, or can explain, why Cabrita is Amaral's defender and Grade Amaral's patron.

By the way, did anyone notice that when Madeleine disappeared, the atourney general imediately appointed a prosecutor from outside Algarve (Évora), on the grounds that he was more senior and the investigation could be lengthy and complex?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2