Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hounding of the McCann's.

+5
maria theresa
Rosie
Royal
bluj1515
vee8
9 posters

Go down

The hounding of the McCann's. Empty The hounding of the McCann's.

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Tony, from the Hounding blog, has, IMO, nailed it perfectly.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2010/03/home-office-launches-secret-review-into.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7384911/Home-Office-launches-secret-review-into-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance.html

Well, that wipes out any doubt of the McCanns guilt. No one, who was guilty, would risk all with the move this grieving family have made now.

I have no doubt Amaral and Paiva will be sweating like stewing pigs. So they should!
So too, should the McCann hate sites and, people like Bennett, Morais, Ryan and Sluming. In fact, all yea who started the Myths, now reap your rewards.

You all, went way beyond the freedom of speech act and crossed into criminality with your lies libel, and harassment.
Bennett and Sluming are the guiltiest of all. They were supposed to be intelligent educated people. One a Solicitor, and the other a lecturer at a University. Which proves, highly educated human beings are very good at manipulating evil for their own rewards. I am sure however, your families will suffer the backlash when your actions are revealed.

You Sluming, for your stalking, hounding and cruelty; you Bennett, for your manipulation, stalking and cruelty too. As for Brenda Ryan.....well, just wait and see what the law has in store for you and, what was it you called him....ah yes, your Husband the thug Davey boy.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The hounding of the McCann's. Empty Re: The hounding of the McCann's.

Post by bluj1515 Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 am

The last two years have just been a tsunami of information and actions pointing to the McCanns' innocence.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

The hounding of the McCann's. Empty HOUNDING THE McCANNS

Post by Royal Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Hello there Bluj, don't know about the last two years, there has never been even the slightest doubt of their innocence in my mind. From the moment Madeleine went missing it was so obvious she had been abducted, but one must give the PJ a little bit of credit in that they did spend some considerable effort at the time in the search for Madeleine but it must also be added they were far too slow getting started in the first place. And the fact that Madeleine's disappearance was discovered late in the evening didn't help matters as it's much easier co-ordinating matters in broad daylight. However, having failed to trace Madeleine Amaral was once again confronted with the ignominy of failure and as in the past he had to try and prove his worth (or worthlessness) to justify his position as senior investigator. He had in the past got away with the wrongful arrest and conviction of family members in at least one other case so why not go down that road again, but in order to do that he had to create some sort of convincing evidence or proof of guilt and the trouble was he just didn't have any, so instead he instigated a campaign of smears and false accusations, firstly by endeavouring to discredit witnesses evidence, and anything else that might help to throw suspicion on the innocent parents, and let's face it, it almost worked for him. However, due to his useless and unprofessional aproach to the case he was eventually dismissed but the damage had already been done and it was then left for Kate and Gerry to fight in order to prove their innocence, not an easy thing to do against the PJ, the Portuguese legal system and the world media who were falling over each other to make money by creating mystery, suspicion and intrigue in their daily headlines. And of course all this delay and time wasting has led to the shameful trail of Madeleines kidnappers going cold whilst at the same time inspiring Amaral with his evil profit making brainchild to write his disgusting smears and lies against two completely innocent people, the poor deluded man couldn't see and understand that justice will prevail in the end!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Hi Alroy,

It will not surprise you to know that I do not give the PJ credit for considerable effort, I do not believe any effort went into Madeleine's search. However, what I do is NOT blame all of the PJ or the GNR, or the PSP or the fire service, they can only do what they are told to do and they were not told to the correct things at the correct time and that is entirely the fault of one man, Goncalo Amaral.
The searches that were carried out were not organised, not logical and not planned, the great will of the public to help was not utilised correctly.
There should have been a plan mad by Amaral and his senior people, then a meeting with all the forces taking part in the searches and then the public brought in to help. They should have been grouped and all should have been instructed in how to search and the things to look out for when they are out searching and if they find anything, NOT to touch it or walk near it, but call for assistance immediately. The needed to be told to look out for snags of clothing and or hair on bushes, trees, fences and disturbed foliage or disturbed earth etc as well as the obvious things. This was not done, the searches were not organised, so the same places got searched repeatedly and others probably not searched at at all.
Empty apartments were not searched immediately, there was no lock down of the Ocean club, borders and ports remained open, it was absolute chaos and Goncalo Amaral is to blame for that chaos.

What about this villa? This is even more important now, members of the public, a journalist and Robert Murat's mother searched that villa, they could have disturbed a crime scene! Crucially Jennifer Murat could have left her DNA in there and her son was later made an arguido, so that scene would have been badly compromised.
I am trying to find out if this villa was the same Villa that was mentioned in the newly released "Paiva" files! If it is then the PJ have a huge problem in as much as they have allowed vital evidence and clues to slip away.

So no Alroy, I do not give them credit, I think this was an appalling investigation beset with so many errors that it is impossible to believe that a man of Amaral's experience could possibly have made them all, just maybe they were made on purpose, to allow the abductors to get away?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The hounding of the McCann's. Empty HOUNDING THE McCANNS

Post by Royal Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 am

Yes of course you are right Rosie, a great deal more could have been done and certainly would have been had the child gone missing in this country, but I think we must take into account Portugal is a fairly poor country and as such does not have the same resources and experience as do the British police. As I have said there is probably much more could have done but I do remember some of the searching that went on, Murat's mothers for instance, the Rusian guy and his ladyfriends computers, men on horseback searching the wilder areas. I also remember a childs clothing being found in some out of town derelect building which caused a stir but turned out to be a false alarm and the police going on a wild goose chase following up some malicious lead of where Madeleine's body was said to be buried several miles out of town. The area was cordoned off and widely searched. Many holiday makers also joined in the search and the press were everywhere so there was quite an amount of activity going on at the time although I admit none of it was very well co-ordinated. For instance the many waste bins scattered around town were not searched nor I understand were the public tips, so as you have said and I agree much more could have been done and would have been had it been in the UK. In any case Rosie, right or wrong this was covering just one part of my post and I'm not disputing the points you make which to a large extent I fully agree with.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 am

The hounding of the McCanns will be looked back on as one of the greatest scandals in the history of justice and of the media, in my opinion. People in the future will find it difficult to believe that such a travesty of justice could have occurred at all, never mind on top of the grief suffered by this desperately unfortunate family.

To anyone who looked at the evidence, their innocence was obvious from day one. That the search for their child was badly coordinated (though I take Royal's points about Portugal as a poor country etc.) must be the first source of bitter frustration for Kate and Gerry McCann. To be suspected by the police of personal involvement late in the day (when that hypothesis should have been explored professionally and dismissed very early on) and at a time when the search should have been in full swing, must be the second. To be hounded by the media must have been appalling enough on its own, except dwarfed by their grief and loss. But to find that the leading detective, who made mistakes in the first place and then leaked juicy lies to the media, has gone on to make money and to seek revenge for his sacking by publishing books reiterating their guilt....well. that must be unimaginable grief piled on grief for the McCanns, as well as a denial of their human rights.

I sincerely hope that, at least, the injustices they have suffered will be put right, although it may be too late for the search to have the happy ending it might originally have had, had the search been better managed. (I hope that's not the case, of course.)

A most shocking scandal from every single point of view.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:06 am

Pedro, I agree with you in what you have written and I also agree that Madeleine is still alive and we cannot just write her off, while there is slightest chance, we have to keep on looking and I am right behind her parents, I refuse to write her off and I refuse to believe that she is dead just because some disgraced fat useless sacked waste of space ex cop writes in his book of appallingly written fairy tales.
So Pedro I think you are right and I am with you 100%.

I lay the blame for this farce of an investigation solely at Amaral's feet, it was his fault entirely. He was the coordinator and he did NOT coordinate, he did not do his job, he failed on every single count, he is a stinking corrupt failure. I have no problem at all with the GNR, or the PSP or the firefighters and the general public did a selfless job, but their searches were not "coordinated" and this was a massive failure on Amaral's behalf, because even if they did not find Madeleine, there could have been something found that could have given a vital lead to Madeleine's whereabouts, from a cigarette end to a fibre of clothing and it was all completely lost, utterly and comprehensively lost.

There was a report where men were seen loitering outside the apartment, smoking, so it is a good bet that cigarette end would be there, but they were not picked up and why was that? Because Amaral failed to "coordinate" a fingertip search of that are which is what he should have done immediately. There is no doubt in my mind that he did this on purpose to hinder the search for Madeleine and give her abductors time to get away and to stop them being detected.

Amaral should be charged with gross deriliction of duty. If this investigation was out of their depth and they did not have the expertise then Amaral should have accepted the help offered from the British police! There was no excuse for what he did, none at all.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:00 am

The hounding of the McCann's. 985497 Agree Rosie......... The hounding of the McCann's. 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:20 am

I said before, and I say it again: until evidence otherwise from the PI´s, there is a strong possiblity of sweet Madeleine being alive somewhere, so, with that strong purpose in our minds, everyhing we do is based on that strong possibility. So, I agree with Rosiepops post yesterday.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Sorry for not noticing this sooner, Alroy, for some reason sometimes when I clicked posts from last visit I miss posts. I think it's my browser.

I agree, I never ever thought the McCanns were guilty. I always thought they were innocent and I too had that sickening feeling that something wasn't going right, that searches were being botches, that things didn't seem as coordinated and controlled as they should be. And I agree that most, if not all of it lays at the feet of Amaral. The hounding and demonization of the McCanns by the Portuguese and British media was very much part of Amaral's plan and directly his fault.

I meant that, for the average individual who might have been swayed by the reports over the summer and fall of 2007, the media reports over the past two years and especially since the release of the McCanns from arguido status, the news coming out of Portugal and Britain has only pointed to their innocence, and to the gross negligence and intentional malfeasance of Amaral.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:03 am

According to his book, Amaral had already made up his mind by the next morning that The McCanns were involved in some way, at which point he knew absolutely nothing about the case.

Three reasons?

a] He genuinely believes that all child abductions are down to the parents in some way.

b] It was his opportunity to write a book, even if he couldn't prove his theory. Pity he didn't pay his debts.

c] It was a golden opportunity to get himself out of trouble over The Cipriano Case.

How long had he been a detective? And the powers that be had no idea of what he was like?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 am

"And the powers that be had no idea of what he was like?"

I'm sure they knew Sabot, that's probably why he got stuck in the Algarve in stead of working in Lisbon. But did the powers that be care about what he was like?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:29 am

Cath wrote: "And the powers that be had no idea of what he was like?"

I'm sure they knew Sabot, that's probably why he got stuck in the Algarve in stead of working in Lisbon. But did the powers that be care about what he was like?

Obviously not, Cath. That's what worries me. They certainly must have known about The Cipriano Case, and the beating allegations. Not to mention that one Judge thought Leonor was innocent.

They deliberately turned a blind eye.

One might almost be grateful for 3As and Morais. It might not have occurred to us to question so deeply if it hadn't been for so many discrepancies.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down