Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMARAL\'S TV INTERVIEW ON SIC TRANSLATED AND POSTED BY PEDRO

+7
erngath
dianeh
Catkins
Cath
lily
Pedro Silva
Rosie
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AMARAL\'S TV INTERVIEW ON SIC TRANSLATED AND POSTED BY PEDRO - Page 2 Empty Re: AMARAL\'S TV INTERVIEW ON SIC TRANSLATED AND POSTED BY PEDRO

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 am

Pedro Silva wrote:The Algarve is full of airfields which are used to rent gliding with engines, also where the brevets are taken, I know this, because, since child, I spent all summers in Algarve, around Faro, Portimão, Albufeira, so, every day, every hour I saw these kind of flying gliding through the Algarve skies, from these airfields, also planes with advertisements attached at the back of this planes, flying every day (in summer) through the skies on the beaches where tourists can see them. I know this because I have photos of me in those airfields, when I was a child. My point is: if no borders were closed, no marinas checked, so, how can these airfields being checked? They weren´t. And this obvious when Miguel mentioned about marinas.

Pedro, I find this very interesting, Madeleine could have been taken out of PDL by one of these small glider type planes then? They had engines you say? (I ask because I thought gliders did not have engines) but even so, gliders do have tow planes to get them up in the sky and you mention the advertising planes, she could have gone in one of those. Now Amaral must have known about these planes, if he had bothered to turn up in PDL, he could have ordered these places to be searched and made enquiries to see if any took off. This just gets worse!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

AMARAL\'S TV INTERVIEW ON SIC TRANSLATED AND POSTED BY PEDRO - Page 2 Empty Re: AMARAL\'S TV INTERVIEW ON SIC TRANSLATED AND POSTED BY PEDRO

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 am

Rosiepops my friend, those airfields are big enough for private planes / jets to land there without a proper surveillance, I have also maintained that possiblity from the first minute (which I sent to PJ, then to M3). Now, imagine this: a little girl is abducted, near the 5A a car waiting at the parking lot, then, once the child is in the car, the car took off and took her to one of those airfields, which can be explained why the GNR dogs (like Miguel told) picked up the scent of a living child, which the GNR dogs picked up until they reached the parking lot (this was another possibility I sent to PJ in the first minute followed the abduction, then to M3).

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 am

May wrote:Pedro you are spot on, nothing was checked. Obviously Amaral treated this as he treated his previous cases, with utter disdain. He was lazy from day one. Unfortunately (for him), the McCanns would not roll over and and go away, they stood up to him and fought back. Not being Portuguese citizens and with the eyes of the world on him, he was unable to exert his usual "pressure".

Rosie if it is true that he drinks 25 bottles of wine a week he is incapable of doing any job! I am surprised he is still in the land of the living.

He could not apply his "usual" pressure so he went for the psychological bullying instead!

As for the booze, that is the rumour but who knows? Maybe this is why he had to keep leaving the court room, had the shakes or something, I don't know maybe, maybe not, but his behaviour was very odd and saying "**** the McCanns" on BBC TV was certainly not normal behaviour!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Rosiepops my friend, those airfields are big enough for private planes / jets to land there without a proper surveillance, I have also maintained that possiblity from the first minute (which I sent to PJ, then to M3). Now, imagine this: a little girl is abducted, near the 5A a car waiting at the parking lot, then, once the child is in the car, the car took off and took her to one of those airfields, which can be explained why the GNR dogs (like Miguel told) picked up the scent of a living child, which the GNR dogs picked up until they reached the parking lot (this was another possibility I sent to PJ in the first minute followed the abduction, then to M3).

This is very possible, but this would mean that the person Jane Tanner saw was someone else. It certainly is very credible that she was taken by car to one of these private airfields, I wonder if anyone living near one of these airfields remembers a plane taking off around that time? Wouldn't a plane like this be picked up on the radar of nearest airport? There are so many scenarios and each one is another reason why Amaral should have attended the scene that night.

I would like to know when it was the first time that Amaral decided to attend the scene.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 am

Those pictures of Leonor are truly horrific.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am

Rosiepops my friend, could be picked by some airport radar, but, before the alarm given, a plane in one of those airfields is not under suspicion, a common behaviour, only by the time the alarm of the abduction was know (that could rise suspicions) between the time Mrs. McCann sounded the alarm and the PJ arrived at Praia da Luz, between that time, what I posted above, had enough time to happened, because, who is someone who abducts a child, will stay in Praia da Luz or surroudings areas, knowing that the police will start searching for her in those areas? So, yes, what I posted above is something very real and a strong possibility, which could be possibly related with the person Mrs. Tanner saw, in my opinion.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:47 am

Yes Pedro I agree with you and especially as we know the ports and the airports were NOT informed for at least 12 hours AFTER Madeleine went missing, plenty of time for hr to have been taken out this way. Iwonder if anyone has checked the records for movements of private light aircraft for that evening, or early the next morning?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AMARAL\'S TV INTERVIEW ON SIC TRANSLATED AND POSTED BY PEDRO - Page 2 Empty Hi May

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:52 am

Rosiepops wrote:Miguel Travares quizes Goncalo Amaral on Leonor Cipriano's conviction.

GA: no, I was listened always and as a witness... (Miguel says: let me ask you a question: you think that in this country (Portugal) many people believes that Leonor Cipriano killed her daughter? A very few people Mr. Amaral, very few people (GA says: You think?) very few people and we don´t believe: how can a woman without any instruction, without any proof, who was beaten hard by PJ (GA says: nothing has been proved, you are going to...) how can she managed, managed to be so clever, that she kills her daughter, hides the body and PJ couldn´t get a single trace? Miguel continues: where is the body? (GA says: the inspection which was carried 12 days after and then let´s see the circumstances in which he was, there is blood, washing of the apartment itself, a person who never washed the apartment, wash it at that time, there are a series of traces, if you want to talk about that case, let´s talk, I mean (Miguel says: no, some should exist for the court to condemned her, now there is also a revue of the sentence based on something) GA says: yes it was inferred the review of the sentence), Miguel says: it was inferred? I didn´t know that, look, I wish it had been, because that doesn´t convince me) GA says: why doesn´t it convince you?, Miguel says: because it doesn´t convince me, because I have a previous suspicion about defendants who reach court, after confessing to crimes made under beatings, which is obvious, I cannot accept that, therefore, I suspect). GA says: but, do you suspect of me? Miguel says: you signed the confession. GA says: Do you think so? In what time? Miguel says: it´s in the confession in the files, I don´t know or have assumed? What I know is: she was taken out of jail, during night, she was taken back to PJ facilities and they returned her beaten, it was during night, and besides, it was participated by the warden of the jail, right?).

GA says: at night? Took her at night. Yeah, it was, maybe it should be listened better, because you know... if we are going to talk about this case (Miguel says: but we are not going to talk about Joana Cipriano, let´s go back to Maddie´s case), GA says: Let´s talk, look, there is one thing essential, let´s focus here a very fast thing: I was accused in this process of omission of seeing and denounce and I ask: what does that lady do when she thought that she had someone there and she told that PJ doesn´t asked for forensics, didn´t inform the Public ministry, why does she asked to a worker, a person under her dependence, wait, let me finish this, why did she asked for a dependant medic by green tickets to make one medical exam attached to a psychiatric, this is interesting, because there are experts in Odemira, you doctor know where Odemira is and there are forensic experts there, it can be done there. It will not be a German psychiatrist in green tickets dependent of the lady warden that will make forensics

Miguel tells Amaral that actually very few people in Portugal believe Amaral over Leonor Cipriano, I think Amaral is taken aback at that remark., in actual fact I think Amaral is taken aback at the course the interview has taken, he certainly did not expect this.

Miguel asks Amaral how Leonor managed to be so clever that she killed her daughter, cut her up and disposed of her body without leaving a trace of her behind. Amaral tries to say that it was because the inspection did not happen until 12 days after Joana disappeared and that the place had been cleaned with bleach, Amaral bases this because he says that Leonor never washed her apartment. (How would he know this? Had he been there before?) However he still maintains there were traces of blood, which is not what the rumour mill of antis have it in Portugal, anyone would think there was a veritable blood bath there, to listen to them. However Amaral maintains there were traces of blood found, yet these traces were NEVER matched to Joana and they were never DNA matched either and they were discarded by the Portuguese forensic science lab too, so no further tests could be carried out.

Then Miguel tells Amaral that Leonor's confession does not convince him because she was taken from the Odemira prison at night to the PJ facilities and returned the next morning to the prison beaten up black and blue and that her confession was beaten out of her. He said it is obvious he cannot accept a confession gained under those circumstances and he has a deep mistrust of it.

Amaral is most annoyed about the Warden of the prison calling in an independent doctor to assess Leonor's injuries, as Amaral states the Odemira prison has a hospital and doctors that could have done this.
Yeah I bet he was angry about this he probably thought they could kick hell out of that small woman and that the doctor in Odemira prison would turn a blind eye to the injuries stated that they were gained when Leonor threw herself down the stairs, it really threw the cat among the pigeons when the warden of the prison did exactly what she should have done, and the only thing open to her and got an independent doctor to look over Leonor's injuries and give her expert opinion on how they were obtained. Once the Warden did this, Amaral knew he was in deep trouble, as he had no control over this independent doctor and expert witness.
I read that the warden was quite upset that photographs were not taken of Leonor's injuries immediately as they had subsided a little by the time the photographs were taken.

Leonor Cipriano's injuries (and these were taken when they had subsided a little!

AMARAL\'S TV INTERVIEW ON SIC TRANSLATED AND POSTED BY PEDRO - Page 2 Leonor11

I only hope that the hospital where Leandro Silva was treated after Amaral and his thugs had got at him, took pictures too! We'll see if the injuries were consistent with the above injuries of Leonor!

Yes these photographs are truly horrific and the more people that see them the better, everyone must be made aware of what happened to this woman while she was in police custody. And everyone must be made aware that she confessed to this crime under a serious and severe beating, so her confession is UNSAFE, apart from that it was taken WITHOUT her lawyer present and the confessions was retracted the next day, it was also retracted in court. This is in itself breaking Portuguese law as Leonor was meant to confirm this in court at her trial and this confirmation NEVER took place.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:15 pm

This is very possible, but this would mean that the person Jane Tanner saw was someone else. It certainly is very credible that she was taken by car to one of these private airfields, I wonder if anyone living near one of these airfields remembers a plane taking off around that time? Wouldn't a plane like this be picked up on the radar of nearest airport? There are so many scenarios and each one is another reason why Amaral should have attended the scene that night.

I would like to know when it was the first time that Amaral decided to attend the scene.

Jane Tanner may still have seen the person. What if the car was late? What if the abduction was done early for some reason and the car wasnt there for the pick up yet.

The other thing is that the Smiths did see someone carrying a child they believe to be Madeleine. And this sighting has not been ruled out. The man has not been identified, nor the child.

It is also possible that the airport was used, but not until the following morning. Much less suspicious if a small plane takes off in the daylight than at 10 oclock or later at night.

Also, I think that Pedro may be referring to ultra light aircraft, which would be like gliders with engines.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Leonor was taken out of that prison and beaten when The Warden was on holiday, which is why the photographs weren't taken nor the examination done immediately. And then I seem to remember one of The PJ trying to get the log changed.

As for the sightings and the airfields, the abductor was always going to stick to back roads while in Praia da Luz, so who knows which direction he could have gone in after he was seen by The Smiths. An arial map and locations of airfields would be useful. I managed to trace a route from 5a,past Murat's house and then to The Smith sighting which was perfectly logical if someone wanted to stay out of sight as much as possible.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Yes, ultra light aircraft, like Dianeh posted, gliders with engines.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 pm

I doubt these small airports have facilities to take off or land during the night.
Pedro, did you check on that?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Cath, this is only a possiblity, although, to be honest, I think that if we replace airfields by marinas, to replace planes by boats, I think it´s more likely, that, once a little girl was abducted, someone walked with her in the arms, then followed to the parking lot, where a car awaited for the little girl, once she was inside of the car, the car took of, towards a marina: Lagos perhaps. I say again, this is only a possibilty, I´m not going to speculate about it.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Thanks Pedro. Yes a boat or a car are more likely.
Don't ask me why, because it's only a 'feeling', but I think she didn't go far from PdL.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 am

I have always believed that Madeleine is in or around PDL, even to this day, I know it is unlikely, this is why the "rag doll" story interested me.

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:02 am

Pedro, my turn to thank you for this translation.

This thread is very very rich, so I will start with one or two details that I got from the interview, during the interview. Actually just one, as I have to go out. I'll be back to this thread.

and then an Irish couple which told saw someone with the, with possibly with that, not sure, at 22h15

There we have Amaral preparing the 'possibility' of that man being Gerry, conclusion that he imediately reaches: in fact, the Smiths saw that man just before 22:00 and they all recall that. This is a public opinion spinning attempt, I don't think it is in the book, but definitely it is not in the files.

Sorry, have to go. Back later.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2