Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ...

+2
clairesy
honestbroker
6 posters

Go down

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... Empty Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ...

Post by honestbroker Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Or has he?

Well, beyond doubt, there is a post on the board made by a person whose account name is Goncalo Amaral. Here's the odd thing though. Mr Amaral seems to have misspelt his name. Or at any rate, he hasn't spelt it forename the Portuguese way, with the accent (the name of which I forget) under the c. That is the way he officially spells his name.

Odd, that.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Well spotted again HB!!

Are we supposed to swallow the evidence that he is there with just speculation? Present even without a body, lol.

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... Empty Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Well spotted Honestbroker. So whoever joined that forum under the name of Goncalo Amaral was not using a Portuguese computer and keyboard. You and I cannot do that little squiggle under a c...but all Portuguese posters can.. As we all know keyboards are set up differently depending on what country they are used. Even American keyboards differ slightly from ours.

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... Empty Re: Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ...

Post by clairesy Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Hmmmm well then the admin and mods of the board would know this person isnt who they say they are???Because surly they would know the person ip address???Sooo.......imo why would they allow someone to do that??Or is it the admin or mods on the board posing as gonc??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm

You are right Clairesy, the Mods and Admin would know the IP address. Unless of course they are too thick to check it out. But my guess is it was an attempt to boost the forum...and for a while it succeeded. But it has tailed off again now.
But for a couple of days I could not believe the amount of bowb4u that were posted on that forum...but slowly the members began to question the intent. Now I believe the thread is almost dead.
Even most antis are not thick enough to believe Amaral would make one post....and then never be seen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:00 am

did no-one question how amoral posts and reads on a uk website when he speaks no english?

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 am

According to the one over there, 'who MUST' be obeyed', the admin of the numerical board had checked this poster out and came to the conclusion that he was indeed 'the' Goncalo Amaral!

Very well spotted HB. Or is it possible the "Sainted" one cannot spell his own name correctly, yet possesses an English keyboard and can talk and write perfect English? Pinnochio

Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... Empty Birds of a feather...

Post by Marilyn Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:09 pm

I think Mr. Tuberculosis .. think about it ! and Snr. Gorgonzola belong together. Particularly on the Argy-Bargy site. You know misery likes company .. and what a load of miserable bleeepers they are.

It helps matters when the truly odious congregate together .. they undermine each other.

As an example .. a group of Z-listers & past-it musicians came together to condemn Israel for defending itself .. & what's new about that!! .. but they also included 2 individuals whose very presence sunk the whole argument they were trying to make .. NO credibility at all .. it's like inviting OJ to talk about marriage & anger control .. pathetic & cringeworthy

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:20 am

Someone just emailed me and told me who they think the impostor actually is, oh dear I have hardly been able to keep a straight face!

Oh well, they say laughter is the best medicine, so here goes.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... Empty Well come on, Rosie ...

Post by honestbroker Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 am

You can't keep us all in suspense.

Who is it (allegedly)?

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:25 am

Yeah, c'mon, spill the beans?!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:34 am

I would never break a confidence, but it is hilarious! I can't stop laughing!

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:51 am

Good golly it's not Miss Claudy?

Docmac!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 am

I've got it.

It's Gordon

I wondered why he looked so smug over the discussion about the case at another blog.

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... D283b4c8-ac0c-43d6-9ba3-bed770949850.Large

Last edited by ModNrodder on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanderer Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 am

oh the suspense is killing me, who is it?

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 am

Oh OK you twisted my arm, here he is!

Goncalo Amaral has posted in another place ... Inspec10

Does he look like someone before he shaved his mustache off?

Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:01 am

Youv'e given us a clue-so

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down