Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated

+6
christabel
kateno.51
Mobira
maria
calcite51
dianeh
10 posters

Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 am

Open letter to Mrs Kate Healy

Dear Madam,

You will forgive my boldness, but after I read your comment (in an interview to Expresso newspaper) concerning Gonçalo Amaral, my husband and the father of my daughters, I cannot avoid sending you these words of gratefulness. For many years, I have been trying to make myself heard in this sentiment that unites us both: "…as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace." Look at it closely:

a) Professionally

- As a Coordinator of Criminal Investigation for the Polícia Judiciária, my husband has always refused to sit around from 9 to 5 in the comfortable chair in his office, as his hierarchical status implies. Instead, he spent the day (and very often, the night) with the investigators on the terrain, coordinating searches, surveillances, apprehensions and other diligences 'in loco'. A disgrace!

But if it was only the fact that he was subject to the weather, it wouldn't be serious, as our climate is not too bad, as you know. The problem is that this dedication to the cause has earned him a non promotion in his career. Indeed, I will explain this to you, even because this case happened when the searches for your daughter were under way. My husband applied to the category of Superior Coordinator, and in between drug apprehensions, sequestrations and homicides, he somehow managed to produce a thesis about drug trafficking by sea, which he defended in Lisbon, in front of a Jury that congratulated him.

Full of hope, Gonçalo Amaral returns to the Algarve and awaits the result. To his surprise, he was passed over by other colleagues (real coordinators, truth be told), because he had not been able to score points in the "professional formation" parameter. That's right, Mrs Kate, my husband spent his life working, involved in complex investigations, he was the man who apprehended the highest volumes of drugs in Portugal, but given the fact that he had no time to go to Lisbon to parade himself up and down the corridors of the PJ's Institute, he was not promoted. A disgrace, madam, a disgrace!

- As you probably know, even because you seem like a very well informed person to me, my husband's salary was less than 1.5 times the lowest salary in your country. But as a wife, as a mother and as a Portuguese citizen, I can't complain, because Gonçalo Amaral's salary was equal to 4.5 times the lowest salary in Portugal. But pay attention to the following, which is an example of what I'm going to explain next: At some point, an individual shoots a member of the PSP [urban police] and flees into neighbouring Spain. A PJ team follows him, including my husband. They stayed there for over two weeks. Now at that time, the international expense coverage was around 100 euros.

As you can easily imagine, it's not possible to sleep and eat in Spain with this amount of money, much less shortly before Christmas and taking into account that the value will only be paid at around Easter time (if one's lucky). But Gonçalo Amaral never refused, not even for one day, to search for the escaped murderer, relaying the expenses onto our family accounts. And this is just one example among many. At some point in time, I suggested that we should create a fund or something similar to deal with these extraordinary expenses, but he never listened to me. You see, we also have mortgages to pay around here… A disgrace, Mrs Kate, a disgrace!

b) As a person, his behaviour has also been a disgrace, because to begin with we could never distinguish that he even had a personal life, due to the manner in which he dealt with the profession that he embraced. But if my good friend Mrs Kate allows me, I can offer you some examples:

- 5 years ago, a child named Joana "disappeared". Her mother, just like you, Mrs Kate, tried to project the case into the media, but she didn't make it any further than SIC…

Eight days later, came the confessions and the evidence: during an incestuous act between mother and uncle, the child was beaten, then dismembered and her body dumped who knows where. Mother and uncle went to jail, in a process that was coordinated by Gonçalo Amaral and which earned them almost 20 years in jail, each. But let us go a bit back in time. The child died on the 12th of September. On Christmas eve, our family was reunited for prayer, when my husband asked me to prepare a bag with some food and warm clothes, because he had not carried out his Christmas act of penance.

Can you, Mrs Kate, imagine where Gonçalo Amaral went on that Christmas night under heavy rain and thunder? He went to the Olhão Prison, where João Cipriano, Joana's uncle, a confessed murderer and a clinically diagnosed psychopath, is detained. According to my husband, to simply offer an alimony to some beggar was not a sacrifice to him. The fact that he embraced and shared his Christmas meal with João Cipriano was the sacrifice that he offered to God, in memory of Joana. Is this not a disgrace? You should also know that every year, on the 12th of September, my husband has a mass celebrated in memory of Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro. He says that nobody will ever remember the poor little girl again. Right, but they remember to unjustly accuse him of actions and crimes that he never committed. Isn't this a disgrace, Mrs Kate?

- There is a last episode that I will report to you, one that I still find hard to talk about. Last year, in May, we started to move our family to Portimão. My husband was supposed to enjoy a holiday period starting on the day after your daughter's disappearance. "For obvious reasons" that didn't happen. I started on a new job, looked for a house, moved house, and tried to integrate our daughters in new schools and new routines. All of this I did alone, without any help from my husband, who for obvious reasons, was looking for your daughter, Mrs Kate. In October, on his birthday, a week after our daughters started school, Gonçalo Amaral was dismissed and returned to Faro. This was supposed to be the time of the family's reunion and it turned out to be another separation. Isn't this a disgrace?

Our daughters never managed to understand, and we never managed to explain to them what obvious reasons were those that rewarded in this manner a father who left his own daughters to go looking for a child that he had never met and whose parents had neglected her. It was a pity that my dear friend Mrs Kate was not around anymore at that date, because you could have been very helpful to me in explaining these "obvious reasons" that led to their father's dismissal, to our daughters.

Finally, I can only report to you that intimately, Gonçalo Amaral is precisely what the latinos are famed for: shameless, as my pudency does not allow me to write any further.

I ask you, my good friend, to forgive these confidences from a wife and mother, but I'm certain that you will understand. I finish this letter asking you to send your mother my most sincere praises. She sounded so sincere to me, when during an interview she referred that she felt like slapping the face of the person who left her grandchildren alone. She spoke so openly that she sounded like a genuine Portuguese grandmother…

My dear friend Mrs Kate, without wishing to bother you any further, I would like to request one last favour from you: now that you have started to tell some truths, please continue, and let the world hear the truth that it has been waiting for.

Best regards,

Sofia Leal

Wife and Mother of the Daughters of Gonçalo Amaral
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Letter is a joke

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 am

Im sorry but this letter is a joke. This woman needs to take a good hard look at her husband and her family and thank her lucky stars that is was not her daughter that went missing. She gets to see her children every day. How would she feel if her daughter was abducted and another copper decided that her and her husband were guilty of foul play (with no evidence) and never even looked for her daughter.

I am sure that she wouldnt be supportive of the 'other' copper in those circumstances.

After all, Madeleine is not with her family, and Amoral was in charge of the case, and he conduct has been questionable, to say the least.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty The Timing of the Letter

Post by calcite51 Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 pm

Diane and Vee - don't know what to think of this letter. While I'm sure the publicity, criticism and finally the removal of Gonco from a high profile case was very embarrasing for Mrs. Gonc and the children, I find it hard to remain sympathetic (towards any family members) after reading such garbage. I find it interesting that she is writing this letter just before her husband has to go to court over another missing child case. Maybe she is practising writing letters for when her husband is in jail and she'll be writing him letters..... along with Vile, Dr. Val, Clawsie, and Assabella.

She forgets her husband was leaking destructive tidbits of misinformation to the Portuguese tabloid about two doctors who were dealing with their missing daughter. Who will forget Kate being booed as she walked into the PJ's office where she came out an 'arguido'? Who will forget Gerry's face when he was also made an arguido? \
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Fonzo

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:35 pm

On his pittance of a wage, how does he afford cigars?
Oh for goodness sake, how long have we got to put up with this bull.
WHERE IS MADELEINE!

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Re: Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Maybe Amaral's wife should attack against Sunday Mirror too and looks like she want to embellishes a little truth about his husband.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sunday-mirror/2007/09/30/exclusive-disgrace-of-madeline-cop-98487-19870746/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Maybe we all should write open letter for her? How she dares to call Kate as "My dear friend Mrs Kate. There is again this same poisonous, mocking and aggressive tone in this letter as has been in the whole lie campaign of Amaral, Christovao and co. against Madeleine's parents.

They use very, very dirty weapons.

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Fonzos missus

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:50 pm

What though if it wasnt from her but from someone impersonating her. There are some pretty wierd sicko's out there who would love to stir things up. Perhaps they were hoping the Mccanns would 'bite' then the Gonzalos could have taken them to court for slander. The antis would have loved to see egg on Kate and Gerrys faces wouldnt they.
I HATE these hateful and cruel B*****ds!

I will never cease to support Kate and Gerry. In fact in a strange sort of way I have grown to LOVE them and I dont give a hoot what anyone thinks about that. They do not deserve this. I cannot for the life of me understand how they have been targetted with such hatred when there are paedos and sickos like Paul Gadd who smile and wave at airports and get somewhere to stay with a 'friend'. Ugh. How could anyone want him in their home. He ought to be put into a mental institution for life. The Mccanns are a lovely couple and I will stay on their side forever!
waiting
Hurry home Madeleine, the whole world who knows what LOVE is, is waiting for you. xxx

Hell is waiting for anyone who has deliberately harmed you or abused you.

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty M from M

Post by maria Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:57 am

M from M

This is an answer I gave earlir in another thread, but I think it fits here as well.

We all agree, salaries in Portugal are a disgrace. PJ is no exception. But about the 'financial support' given by police forces to the government, let's only remember that the PSP officers have to pay for their own uniforms, most of GNR cars do not patrol our roads and small places (towns and villages) because the officers do not have money to pay for petrol. The government decided to equip the police forces (PSP and GNR) with new guns standardising at the same time. Only the government didn't have much money either and therefore did not buy the holters...

I remember that after an interview to a spanish tv station Gonc confided to the reporter that he didn't understand why people criticised his suits 'afteral they are Hugo Boss'. Even on sale, I don't think they are at the reach of the large majority of men in Portugal - or UK for that matter.

And by the way, his wife says Gonc in privacy is shameless. Well she should know about it. We know he is shameless in public. And he shows it.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Diane

Post by maria Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:07 am

Im sorry but this letter is a joke. This woman needs to take a good hard look at her husband ...

No Diane this letter is not a joke, it is intended to be and indeed it is an insult.
Yes she needs to take a good hard look at her husband and at herself so vulgar are the attitudes, the language, even the picture in the JM blog.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:25 am

Ah well, att least they seem well suited to each other - both totally lacking in decorum, self-respect and class...
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty This Is a Good Idea!

Post by Rosie Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:37 am

Minnea wrote:Maybe we all should write open letter for her? How she dares to call Kate as "My dear friend Mrs Kate. There is again this same poisonous, mocking and aggressive tone in this letter as has been in the whole lie campaign of Amaral, Christovao and co. against Madeleine's parents.

They use very, very dirty weapons.

Excellent idea Minnea, perhaps I will draft one and we can put it up here?

There are a couple of questions I would like to ask her. One is "well she would say that - wouldn't she?" and if she thought so much about her hubby why did she divorce him? Would be another!

If he went to eat with Jaeo Cipriano, wonder the food did not stick in his large crawl, probably out of a guilty conscience! This man Amaral does not do anything for nothing, probably pumping him for more information for a future book.

Time that Goncalo Amaral was taken in for official questioning into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and his part in that disgusting incompetent investigation he ran.

If you ask me this letter is the letter of a scared woman who has written it because she knows Amaral is in serious trouble and could probably go down for his part into the alleged torture and UNSAFE conviction of Leonor Cipriano.

It is all in the timing, last time when the arguido status was lifted we had fat boy touring the TV stations and editors offices and now the trial is approaching we have this.

They have no shame and Amaral is still trying to use missing child as a "stay out of jail card!"

Bye bye Gonc Ididn'tdoit
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by kateno.51 Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:32 am

vee8 wrote:Kindly supplied to me when I once again dared to attack his God.

Open letter to Mrs Kate Healy

Dear Madam,

You will forgive my boldness, but after I read your comment (in an interview to Expresso newspaper) concerning Gonçalo Amaral, my husband and the father of my daughters, I cannot avoid sending you these words of gratefulness. For many years, I have been trying to make myself heard in this sentiment that unites us both: "…as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace." Look at it closely:

a) Professionally

- As a Coordinator of Criminal Investigation for the Polícia Judiciária, my husband has always refused to sit around from 9 to 5 in the comfortable chair in his office, as his hierarchical status implies. Instead, he spent the day (and very often, the night) with the investigators on the terrain, coordinating searches, surveillances, apprehensions and other diligences 'in loco'. A disgrace!

But if it was only the fact that he was subject to the weather, it wouldn't be serious, as our climate is not too bad, as you know. The problem is that this dedication to the cause has earned him a non promotion in his career. Indeed, I will explain this to you, even because this case happened when the searches for your daughter were under way. My husband applied to the category of Superior Coordinator, and in between drug apprehensions, sequestrations and homicides, he somehow managed to produce a thesis about drug trafficking by sea, which he defended in Lisbon, in front of a Jury that congratulated him.

Full of hope, Gonçalo Amaral returns to the Algarve and awaits the result. To his surprise, he was passed over by other colleagues (real coordinators, truth be told), because he had not been able to score points in the "professional formation" parameter. That's right, Mrs Kate, my husband spent his life working, involved in complex investigations, he was the man who apprehended the highest volumes of drugs in Portugal, but given the fact that he had no time to go to Lisbon to parade himself up and down the corridors of the PJ's Institute, he was not promoted. A disgrace, madam, a disgrace!

- As you probably know, even because you seem like a very well informed person to me, my husband's salary was less than 1.5 times the lowest salary in your country. But as a wife, as a mother and as a Portuguese citizen, I can't complain, because Gonçalo Amaral's salary was equal to 4.5 times the lowest salary in Portugal. But pay attention to the following, which is an example of what I'm going to explain next: At some point, an individual shoots a member of the PSP [urban police] and flees into neighbouring Spain. A PJ team follows him, including my husband. They stayed there for over two weeks. Now at that time, the international expense coverage was around 100 euros.

As you can easily imagine, it's not possible to sleep and eat in Spain with this amount of money, much less shortly before Christmas and taking into account that the value will only be paid at around Easter time (if one's lucky). But Gonçalo Amaral never refused, not even for one day, to search for the escaped murderer, relaying the expenses onto our family accounts. And this is just one example among many. At some point in time, I suggested that we should create a fund or something similar to deal with these extraordinary expenses, but he never listened to me. You see, we also have mortgages to pay around here… A disgrace, Mrs Kate, a disgrace!

b) As a person, his behaviour has also been a disgrace, because to begin with we could never distinguish that he even had a personal life, due to the manner in which he dealt with the profession that he embraced. But if my good friend Mrs Kate allows me, I can offer you some examples:

- 5 years ago, a child named Joana "disappeared". Her mother, just like you, Mrs Kate, tried to project the case into the media, but she didn't make it any further than SIC…

Eight days later, came the confessions and the evidence: during an incestuous act between mother and uncle, the child was beaten, then dismembered and her body dumped who knows where. Mother and uncle went to jail, in a process that was coordinated by Gonçalo Amaral and which earned them almost 20 years in jail, each. But let us go a bit back in time. The child died on the 12th of September. On Christmas eve, our family was reunited for prayer, when my husband asked me to prepare a bag with some food and warm clothes, because he had not carried out his Christmas act of penance.

Can you, Mrs Kate, imagine where Gonçalo Amaral went on that Christmas night under heavy rain and thunder? He went to the Olhão Prison, where João Cipriano, Joana's uncle, a confessed murderer and a clinically diagnosed psychopath, is detained. According to my husband, to simply offer an alimony to some beggar was not a sacrifice to him. The fact that he embraced and shared his Christmas meal with João Cipriano was the sacrifice that he offered to God, in memory of Joana. Is this not a disgrace? You should also know that every year, on the 12th of September, my husband has a mass celebrated in memory of Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro. He says that nobody will ever remember the poor little girl again. Right, but they remember to unjustly accuse him of actions and crimes that he never committed. Isn't this a disgrace, Mrs Kate?

- There is a last episode that I will report to you, one that I still find hard to talk about. Last year, in May, we started to move our family to Portimão. My husband was supposed to enjoy a holiday period starting on the day after your daughter's disappearance. "For obvious reasons" that didn't happen. I started on a new job, looked for a house, moved house, and tried to integrate our daughters in new schools and new routines. All of this I did alone, without any help from my husband, who for obvious reasons, was looking for your daughter, Mrs Kate. In October, on his birthday, a week after our daughters started school, Gonçalo Amaral was dismissed and returned to Faro. This was supposed to be the time of the family's reunion and it turned out to be another separation. Isn't this a disgrace?

Our daughters never managed to understand, and we never managed to explain to them what obvious reasons were those that rewarded in this manner a father who left his own daughters to go looking for a child that he had never met and whose parents had neglected her. It was a pity that my dear friend Mrs Kate was not around anymore at that date, because you could have been very helpful to me in explaining these "obvious reasons" that led to their father's dismissal, to our daughters.

Finally, I can only report to you that intimately, Gonçalo Amaral is precisely what the latinos are famed for: shameless, as my pudency does not allow me to write any further.

I ask you, my good friend, to forgive these confidences from a wife and mother, but I'm certain that you will understand. I finish this letter asking you to send your mother my most sincere praises. She sounded so sincere to me, when during an interview she referred that she felt like slapping the face of the person who left her grandchildren alone. She spoke so openly that she sounded like a genuine Portuguese grandmother…

My dear friend Mrs Kate, without wishing to bother you any further, I would like to request one last favour from you: now that you have started to tell some truths, please continue, and let the world hear the truth that it has been waiting for.

Best regards,

Sofia Leal

Wife and Mother of the Daughters of Gonçalo Amaral

Well, I'll give her 10 out of 10 for her cheek. Has Amaral not made a dime on the book is it true he's given it all to charity?

Madam? Yes, I think Kate would forgive your boldness, as it seems you know no better. You see I think it would be in her upbringing. I hope your husband will never have Kate’s forgiveness, for his boldness. If only she could have been in such a position, that she could send your husband words of “gratefulness” but you see mrs amaral your husband was not interested in looking for Madeleine, your husband had far more important things to do i.e. leaking important information to miss Felicia Cabrita when he should have been doing everything in his power to find Madeleine, their daughter. I’m sure that you will agree with me that if it were your daughter, he would have looked harder.

As for your husband’s bid for promotion I feel this is what your anger is aimed at, the fact that your husband went to Spain through work and his expenses as little as what they were are of no consequence to me and I hope of no consequence to Kate McCann. As is when his expenses are paid whether it be Christmas or Easter. How rude you are to say “ a disgrace Mrs Kate a disgrace. I hope that when your husband goes to court (if it ever happens) regarding the Joanna case they have all the evidence regarding the child.

Hugo Boss? £700 a suit in U.K. Don't know the price in Portugal I'm sure it will be cheaper but still a lot to pay none the less considering your husband earns so little.

Last edited by kateno.51 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the last sentence. apologies.)

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:38 am

Excellent idea Minnea, perhaps I will draft one and we can put it up here?

There are a couple of questions I would like to ask her. One is "well she would say that - wouldn't she?" and if she thought so much about her hubby why did she divorce him? Would be another!

If he went to eat with Jaeo Cipriano, wonder the food did not stick in his large crawl, probably out of a guilty conscience! This man Amaral does not do anything for nothing, probably pumping him for more information for a future book.

Time that Goncalo Amaral was taken in for official questioning into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and his part in that disgusting incompetent investigation he ran.

If you ask me this letter is the letter of a scared woman who has written it because she knows Amaral is in serious trouble and could probably go down for his part into the alleged torture and UNSAFE conviction of Leonor Cipriano.

It is all in the timing, last time when the arguido status was lifted we had fat boy touring the TV stations and editors offices and now the trial is approaching we have this.

They have no shame and Amaral is still trying to use missing child as a "stay out of jail card!"

Bye bye Gonc Ididn'tdoit

Is this woman all the ticket?
I wonder if they have stairs in their house? :club:
Well Mrs Gonc the 22nd is nearly here, have a 🍺 on me! LardyBoy udressfunny Ididn'tdoit
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 am

And here is Amaral's "diary" (it was in Sunday Mirror link I gave). Oh his wife must be so proud of him, because he worked so hard.

DIARY OF POLICE CHIEF AMARAL
1.15pm GO FOR LUNCH - 4.23pm BACK TO WORK

Wednesday: While the world hopes a young blonde girl seen in Morocco might be Madeleine, Amaral and his team have other priorities.

9.30am: Amaral arrives for work in his car wearing a beige jacket, jeans and a white shirt.

1.17pm: He casually strolls out of the police building and takes a leisurely stroll to the Carvi restaurant with his boss Guilhermino Encarnacao - dubbed Inspector Clueless - who is making a rare visit to the investigation.

Lunch: They share a bottle of wine white and two fish platters before heading back to the office at 3.27pm.

6.30pm: Amaral heads home.

Thursday: Amaral's boss has left town, meaning he can focus properly his lunch.

9.30am: He clocks on.

1.07pm: It's down tools time as he heads for lunch with a younger colleague.

1.15pm: They are joined by a Nancy Dell'Olio lookalike, who wears a figure-hugging black dress. The woman greets Amaral by patting him on the backside and ruffling his thinning hair.

1.20pm: The group move to Amaral's preferred secluded table. His first drink is a pinkcoloured fruit cordial but he's soon switching to a glass of Portuguese Sagres lager.

2.19pm: Amaral has a coughing fit which lasts more than three minutes. He splutters at the table, sipping water before picking up the bill for the £84 meal.

3.30pm: The woman leaves by herself and the men follow a few minutes' later.

6.13pm: Amaral emerges from the building with the colleague he went to lunch with. They return to the Carvi and sit watching the evening news on the TV.

6.48pm: The young man leaves after another beer. Amaral stays on, eating a couple of fish dishes.

9.55pm: After a few more beers, he heads back to his car and drives home.

Friday: 9.54am: Amaral pitches up for work even later than normal.

1.08pm: After fewer than three hours at his desk, he's off to pick up his daughter from school and brings her back to the Carvi with him.

1.15pm: He orders the first of at least four beers. He and his colleague also order a bottle of white wine while the little girl has a soft drink.

2.14pm: He takes his daughter back to the car. She is driven off and he is joined by two more friends and his racing driver friend. Amaral then has at least three more beers and a glass of wine.

4.23pm: It's nearly time to go home and, after splitting the bill and saying goodbye to his friend, Amaral and two of his colleagues slowly walk back to their office.

5.55pm: After just an hour and 32 minutes back at his desk, Amaral emerges into the bright afternoon sunlight carrying a white plastic bag and blue folder. He walks the short distance from his office to the underground car park.

6.10pm: After getting into his navy blue Volvo he heads for home, and the 148th day of the Madeleine hunt ends as it began - in a hive of inactivity.

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Open Letter.

Post by Shingle Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:48 am

I am of the opinion, that this is part of a damage limitation exercise, for the forthcoming trial. If she wanted to have a go at Kate, there was no need to mention the Cipriano case.

At the very least, this letter has made Lardy (I know I used to call him the fat controller, but as someone pointed out to me, in the stories the Fat Controller was a decent person) look stupid, and given his background, he must be feeling totally humiliated.

What will be his battle cry now....don't have a go at me Kate, or I will set my wife on you. bellylaugh

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Fat lard arse

Post by Claire from Canada Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:12 am

If she in fact wrote that, she needs her head slapped. What a condescending idiot.
But isn't that interesting...that Amaral went to visit Mrs. Cipriani- boy guilt sure is powerful! I wonder what they talked about over dinner....how thankful he is to her that she took the wrap for him?!

Claire from Canada
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:34 am

As Usual, Katie Smith puts it so much better than I can!

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/

Rainy Sunday afternoons as a child were never complete without an episode of Columbo, thanks to my mother’s love of the funny little man with the cigar. Part of the diminutive detective’s charm was his ability to lull the suspect into a false sense of security through his apparent ineptness. Bizarrely I always felt a little sorry for the suspect as Columbo pursued them relentlessly and ultimately revealed himself to be a genius beneath the guise of a clown.

The other aspect of Columbo that fascinated fans was the elusive Mrs Columbo. The detective would refer to her in every episode but we never, ever saw her. We heard all about the minutiae of her life and felt we knew her, but she was,in fact, invisible.

Mrs Columbo was always busy with her own life, being a mother and training to be an accountant. Never once did she interfere in a case Mr Columbo was working on. In the episode ‘Double Exposure’ Columbo explains that his wife has no head for crime and that when they watch mystery movies she always picks the wrong guy as the murderer.

Never, in real life or in fiction, have I seen a detective’s wife attack a victim via the media, or hint that she could ’solve’ the case herself should her Mr Columbo be ‘taken out’, not until now. Our modern day Mrs Columbo, aka Mrs Amaral, the wife of the detective dismissed from the Madeleine Mccann case, has launched an unprecedented attack via an ‘open letter’ to Kate Mccann. She has also announced on television that should anything happen to her husband that she knows enough about the case to carry on where he left off. Can you imagine any wife of any policeman in the UK or the rest of the world doing something so extraordinary?

Mrs Columbo’s open letter to ‘Mrs Kate’ seemed to blame Kate Mccann for the pay and conditions of the policeman in Portugal. She also seems to blame her for her hard working Mr Columbo being passed over for promotion long before the Mccanns ever stepped foot in Portugal. In fact the whole letter seems to be focused on money, apart from a bizarre and irrelevant statement near the end that seems to say that Mr Columbo is ‘ a red hot lover’…*cough*

One wonders if Mrs Columbo has in fact used this letter to ‘Mrs Kate’ as an opportunity to write a character reference for Mr Columbo who appears in court next week on charges of perjury in the Leonor Cipriano torture case? Perhaps being a ‘red hot lover’ is a mitigating factor in sentencing in Portugal?

Mrs Amaral’s dedication to her husband is understandable but her bizarre and public interference in the case is not. She has undermined her husband’s previous profession and managed to make him look weak in the process. It also highlights that this case is not about a missing child but about a personal vendetta on the part of the Columbos…and the question needs to be asked - why did a so called professional let a case become so personal? Why has he stuck to an impossible and improbable theory when his own judicial system has said there is no evidence of any crime committed by the parents? Why is Mrs Amaral hinting that her husband’s life is in danger?

We all think our husbands are the best at what they do, but we are all biased. The real Mrs Columbo was more astute however;

‘My wife says I’m the second smartest. She claims there are 80 guys tied for first.’
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Hi Minnea

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:47 am

Minnea wrote:And here is Amaral's "diary" (it was in Sunday Mirror link I gave). Oh his wife must be so proud of him, because he worked so hard.

DIARY OF POLICE CHIEF AMARAL
1.15pm GO FOR LUNCH - 4.23pm BACK TO WORK

Wednesday: While the world hopes a young blonde girl seen in Morocco might be Madeleine, Amaral and his team have other priorities.

9.30am: Amaral arrives for work in his car wearing a beige jacket, jeans and a white shirt.

1.17pm: He casually strolls out of the police building and takes a leisurely stroll to the Carvi restaurant with his boss Guilhermino Encarnacao - dubbed Inspector Clueless - who is making a rare visit to the investigation.

Lunch: They share a bottle of wine white and two fish platters before heading back to the office at 3.27pm.

6.30pm: Amaral heads home.

Thursday: Amaral's boss has left town, meaning he can focus properly his lunch.

9.30am: He clocks on.

1.07pm: It's down tools time as he heads for lunch with a younger colleague.

1.15pm: They are joined by a Nancy Dell'Olio lookalike, who wears a figure-hugging black dress. The woman greets Amaral by patting him on the backside and ruffling his thinning hair.

1.20pm: The group move to Amaral's preferred secluded table. His first drink is a pinkcoloured fruit cordial but he's soon switching to a glass of Portuguese Sagres lager.

2.19pm: Amaral has a coughing fit which lasts more than three minutes. He splutters at the table, sipping water before picking up the bill for the £84 meal.

3.30pm: The woman leaves by herself and the men follow a few minutes' later.

6.13pm: Amaral emerges from the building with the colleague he went to lunch with. They return to the Carvi and sit watching the evening news on the TV.

6.48pm: The young man leaves after another beer. Amaral stays on, eating a couple of fish dishes.

9.55pm: After a few more beers, he heads back to his car and drives home.

Friday: 9.54am: Amaral pitches up for work even later than normal.

1.08pm: After fewer than three hours at his desk, he's off to pick up his daughter from school and brings her back to the Carvi with him.

1.15pm: He orders the first of at least four beers. He and his colleague also order a bottle of white wine while the little girl has a soft drink.

2.14pm: He takes his daughter back to the car. She is driven off and he is joined by two more friends and his racing driver friend. Amaral then has at least three more beers and a glass of wine.

4.23pm: It's nearly time to go home and, after splitting the bill and saying goodbye to his friend, Amaral and two of his colleagues slowly walk back to their office.

5.55pm: After just an hour and 32 minutes back at his desk, Amaral emerges into the bright afternoon sunlight carrying a white plastic bag and blue folder. He walks the short distance from his office to the underground car park.

6.10pm: After getting into his navy blue Volvo he heads for home, and the 148th day of the Madeleine hunt ends as it began - in a hive of inactivity.

Well done, great minds think alike, I was just going to fish this out!

This is the OVERWORKED and UNDERPAID Goncalo Amaral. A little child has vanished on his watch on his patch and instead of looking for her, here he is taking three hour lunch breaks and apparently this is the norm.

I wonder where Mrs Gonc gets her facts from? Perhaps he tells her one thing and does another, hasn't Mr Gonc been caught being a naughty boy? I am sure I read something about this somewhere!

Also if Mrs Gonc is P***** Off with Mr Gonc's pay maybe she would be better off going and waving a placard about outside their government offices, why blame Kate McCann? It is not her fault!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mrs Gonzo's letter./Translated Empty Very Well Put Calcite

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:48 am

calcite51 wrote:Diane and Vee - don't know what to think of this letter. While I'm sure the publicity, criticism and finally the removal of Gonco from a high profile case was very embarrasing for Mrs. Gonc and the children, I find it hard to remain sympathetic (towards any family members) after reading such garbage. I find it interesting that she is writing this letter just before her husband has to go to court over another missing child case. Maybe she is practising writing letters for when her husband is in jail and she'll be writing him letters..... along with Vile, Dr. Val, Clawsie, and Assabella.

She forgets her husband was leaking destructive tidbits of misinformation to the Portuguese tabloid about two doctors who were dealing with their missing daughter. Who will forget Kate being booed as she walked into the PJ's office where she came out an 'arguido'? Who will forget Gerry's face when he was also made an arguido? \
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down