Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happygirl24's back!

+8
Sabot
calcite51
lily
nicked
Peaceful1
Rosie
Pedro Silva
vee8
12 posters

Go down

happygirl24's back! Empty happygirl24's back!

Post by vee8 Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 am

And she's still not happy! Apologies for reprinting it here, but the spineless coward used a remailer, so I can't respond directly, but it is the usual waffle and comical threats.

Mister nigel "NESSLING",

First I apologise for my "absence" (Apologies accepted, but I assure you your presence was not missed.) but I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY STUDIES AT UNIVERSITY yes thats right I am now STUDYING TO BE A LAWYER and so far I am near THE TOP OF THE CLASS but that isnt why I am "writing to you".

I object MOST STRONGLY to your article about mister "BENNETT" who is ALSO A LAWYER SAME AS ME

(No, he is NOT a lawyer, not since he was SACKED, for bringing the profession into DISREPUTE. Did you not know that?)

well I nearly am and he is a kind and decent and "honourable" man (There is not one honorable bone in bennett's wicked old body. If there was he would not be doing his utmost to convince the world an innocent missing child is dead)

and he is a father and grandfather so where do you get off casting ILLEGAL slurs upon his character?

(You mean like YOU do against the McCann's? Hallo Mr pot, meet Mr kettle.)

In this country there are "prisons" and in there thay have cells and that is so they can LOCK AWAY PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES FOR MAKING LIBELLOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST GOOD PEOPLE LIKE MISTER "BENNETT".

(PFFFTTT!!! Quote me ONE example of where someone has even gone to jail for libel, let alone got a life sentence!)

I am not qualified YET but when I am you can rest assured that my first "real case" will be to bring you to "justice" in a court of law.

(Oh, woe is me. happygirl24's back! 17349 )

Your friends the "mccanns" left a three year old INFANT to babysit her two INFANT "siblings" while mummy and daddy went out TO POUR ALCOHOL DOWN THEIR STUPID DOCTOR NECKS AND GET BLIND DRUNK (And HERE we have REAL libel.) BEFORE RETURNING HOME TO ARGUE AND FIGHT (Unsubstatiated anti-McCann lies and libel.) AND GIVE EACH OTHER BLACK EYES AND BRUISES (Proof please, or you will be done for libel.) AND NEGLECT THEIR CHILDREN WHILE THEY WERE "BARELY ABLE TO STAND UP" BECAUSE OF ALL THE ALCOHOL, WHICH IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, THEY HAD DRUNK SO MUCH THEY NEARLY "PASSED OUT" AND "VOMITED" AND THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED AND IMPRISONED. (In which case YOU didn't know, the official files have the original resturant reciept, for TWO bottles of wine, between NINE people. That's what happens when you rely on sensationalist press headlines, instead of the truth.)

There is a new force in the British legal scene AND THAT FORCE IS ME (Please excuse me while I try to work up a tremble.) and when I have finished at university I will make you answer IN A COURT OF LAW AND YOU WILL BE SENT TO PRISON BECAUSE I HAVE SAVED THE EVIDENCE TO MY HARD-DRIVE AND BACKED IT UP ON A MEMORY STICK SO IT'S TOO LATE TO DELETE IT NOW. (I have no intention of deleting anything, as everything I say is factual. I, on the other hand, still have YOUR previous e-mail, threatening to vandalise my car outside my house, among other things.)

happygirl24, AN UP-AND-COMING AND SOON-TO-BE LAWYER

(Well good luck with that, I hope you achive more success than bennett did.)

Once again my apologies for bringing it here, but these drunken ramblings need to be stamped on the moment they are hatched, if admin wish to move this thread please feel free to do so.

Last edited by vee8 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

happygirl24's back! Empty Re: happygirl24's back!

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:15 am

Well, if this happygirl24 is from the same school of crap as TB (which seems to be the case) then she will no go far as lawyer.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 am

Well not so Happygirl studying law doesn't surprise me, I think the dumbing down began when they accepted Bennett at university.
I hope she is not going to be a criminal solicitor representing people in court, we already have a problem with over crowded prisons! Personally, I think not so HappyGirl should be prosecuted herself for crimes against the English language, why all those block capitals and inverted commas? They (not "thay", there is no such word as "thay") anyway that post makes her look like a raving lunatic.

Vee I bet you are terrified that not so HappyGirl has saved all the evidence on her hard drive and backed you up on a memory stick and when she eventually qualifies into a "new force" in the British legal scene. Be careful she intends using that memory stick to make you an "answer" in court and to have you locked up in a building with a lot of rooms known as cells which is called a prison for the rest of your life!
Not so Happygirl said she is near the top of the class, how many in her class? One? Or perhaps it has a mezzanine floor?

Would this be before she has invented this new technology that she can install on her blog which takes pictures of everyone without them knowing?

I bet Bennett is really proud of the calibre of allies he has!

happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476 happygirl24's back! 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:05 am

Rosie, I am absolutly shaking in my boots! She may be near the top of her class in soliciting, but she is at the bottom when it comes to English comprehension! Pedro, Maria and Alex speak better English than she does, and it isn't even their native toungue!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 am

happygirl24's back! 396948 happygirl24's back! 245193 happygirl24's back! 396948

Oh Vee, am PMSL here at notsohappygirl's post. LOL A lawyer? In her dreams. She is probably some spotty greasy haired lonely 12 year old geek who is getting their daily fix out of this. She (it) certainly writes like one. happygirl24's back! 396948
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by nicked Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 am

Happygirl = "mentally ill."

nicked

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lily Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 am

Rosie said: I bet Bennett is really proud of the calibre of allies he has!

Nothing but the best WUM for him. bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh

lily
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 am

happygirl24's back! 396948 happygirl24's back! 396948 A lawyer? And will she be able to practice law in the same country that Vee is in? I thought Not so very Happy was from the US (I could of course be mistaken). It's okay Vee, we have a lot of GOOD people on our side - ie Marcos, Clarence (can you imagine the mince meat he'd make out of this fool), us as a team (and we are very dangerous because we are as a whole very supportive of each other - we live by the words "One for all and all for one".....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 am

Could I just add that Tony Bennett is not a lawyer and never has been, but I do believe he was a rather bad solicitor for a while.

And if HappyGirl is at University studying Law then I seriously worry about the encouragement of the underclasses. You need A Levels in History and English first and I very much doubt that she sat either of those.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:59 am

A Lawyer? Never in a month of sundays LOL
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:46 am

but I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY STUDIES AT UNIVERSITY yes thats right I am
now STUDYING TO BE A LAWYER and so far I am near THE TOP OF THE CLASS
but that isnt why I am "writing to you".

no but she just thought she would get that bit in. happygirl24's back! 466476

I to am a solicitor hapypgirl.And i can assure you that our job makes you no more an important or 'top of the class person' than anyone else on this planet.The sooner you and bennet get to grips with that the sooner you will learn that just because your job involves fighting a wrong or a right in court it doesn't make you correct.

You see a lawyer also fights for a criminal to be given justice!And even though your a lawyer your not always fighting for what is right.Your job means you have to fight for your client regardless of your personal beliefs on weather they are guilty or not.

So basically happygirl, your job means nothing.It just pays the bills...and it does not give you a first class insight into this case.

It also doesn't make you a top class person.When you qualify as a solicitor you will no doubt be spending most of your time fighting to free petty criminals from crimes they have committed.Rarely(probably never) will you get the chance to work on a case anything like the mccanns.
Its going to be an uphill struggle day in day out where you will no doubt be spending your time talking to drug addicts and burglars trying frantically to find a way to get them off in court :) the odd custody battle or divorce case might come your way and that's probably the biggest of cases you will have to fight happygirl!!

By the way happygirl, im not a solicitor,i was joking!!! :) and i don't think your an up and coming solicitor either!If you were your studying would consume most of your time and you probably wouldn't have the time to do things for yourself let alone deal with the likes of bennet.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 am

I suspect, regardless of the country, that it will be very difficult for someone with such poor literacy skills to qualify as a solicitor. It is not just a matter of doing a degree, there is additional vocational training involved.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 am

Lawyer? happygirl24's back! 396948 still PMSL days later!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Lawyer? happygirl24's back! 396948 still PMSL days later!

Now come on peaceful, she got 2 letters right, first and last happygirl24's back! 466476 LIAR!
She's nearly top of the class, yeah right. Cleaning the windows happygirl24's back! 545833
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down