Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat on the back for our Rosie

+2
vee8
christabel
6 posters

Go down

Pat on the back for our Rosie Empty Pat on the back for our Rosie

Post by christabel Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 am

Pat on the back for our Rosie 333931 Tony

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Funny Old World Isn't It. You Just Don't Know Who Yar Going To Meet On Yar Travels.

Pat on the back for our Rosie Beer

Went out for a drink with friends last night. After A quick Meal In Chilies we got down to the business of arm raising and swallowing. After a couple of cold ones we happen to overhear a couple two bar stools up from us, talking. The couple had an accent, which is nothing new for us here.

However, they weren't Eastern European nor Mexican. It then became a game of, what accent was it? I voted Australian, the rest of them voted South African. We thought we were far enough away from the couple and believed they couldn't hear us. Boy, was that wide of the Mark.

We realized not only could they hear us but, we got the accent origin wrong, we found that out when the male half of the couple said....."We're Bloody British Mate". After an embarrassing few moments of silence from our camp, we apologized and invited them both to join us.

Terry and Gail were on holiday from Cornwall for a couple of weeks and it was their first time in this particular bar, and they happen to run into us....poor guys

During the course of a very enjoyable evening, my buddy, 'bright spark Chris', asked them if they lived near the McCanns and if they knew them......Duh I know, but Chris thinks because people come from the UK and it's a small Island, you must all know each other. Don't worry, I'm working on him and his idiocy.

Gail laughed and Terry said, although they knew of the McCanns plight, they didn't actually know them personally.

I then asked if they had any views on the issue. They did and they advised us they felt a great deal of pity for the family. They also gave us a few Internet Urls to check out and warned us some of them weren't pretty. My response was, really?

Gail, then went into details about a retired solicitor who tried to have the McCanns prosecuted for child neglect, again I said, really (I can assure you I was itching to say more but didn't)

She described how he and his conclave delivered leaflets to the McCanns neighbors and surrounding areas of the village the McCanns reside in, the wording on the leaflet intimated the McCanns had a hand in their child's disappearance. (I guess you know what I said, you got it,) really?

Gail gave me another Url to check out if I wanted to learn more and said it was a forum where the members checked their facts before they spoke. Rosiepops, take a bow......it was your Forum URL I was given if I wished to seek the truth.

After spending as I said before, a very enjoyable evening in their company we bid Gail and Terry goodbye, however before they left, Chris asked Terry what he did for a living, Terry replied...."I am A Policeman, or as you would say, a Law Enforcement Officer" Gail piped in, "So am I".
:
As I stated at the beginning, Its a Funny Old World

Posted by tony at 12.12.09

Last edited by christabel on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Pat on the back for our Rosie Empty Re: Pat on the back for our Rosie

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 am

applause applause applause
clapping clapping
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:24 am

Pat on the back for our Rosie 30345
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 am

It's a funny small world sometimes. Pat on the back for our Rosie 401154

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:50 am

Unlike Tony I wouldnt have been able to keep quiet Pat on the back for our Rosie 431637

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 am

Wonderful!!! Pat on the back for our Rosie 7771 To these two police officers and thank you Christabel for sharing this wonderful meeting! And a big thank you to Tony!

Last edited by calcite51 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 am

Fantastic, that all our members voices are being heard in support of Kate and Gerry McCann.

This is what we set out to do, so it is really great knowing that the message is getting out there.

Thank you Tony, I don't know how you managed to keep quiet, I would not have been able to manage it.

Pat on the back for our Rosie 555457
Where is Madeleine Mr Amaral?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content