Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re-opening case

+9
Sabot
Pedro Silva
Royal
bluj1515
Catkins
Rosie
dianeh
Cath
jean
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

re-opening case - Page 2 Empty Re: re-opening case

Post by bluj1515 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 am

It's John Belushi on the left, Clairsey... didn't know if you realized. :) The resemblance is quite scary.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

bluj1515 wrote:It's John Belushi on the left, Clairsey... didn't know if you realized. :) The resemblance is quite scary.

Hi blue no im not sure of him,or his name not heard much about or what his involvement is with the investigation.. he has to be a side kick of goncs thought once again we see a team member of his waltzing about the place hiding behind shades and hats.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Ive just googled that john guy from up above! re-opening case - Page 2 466476 re-opening case - Page 2 466476

he isnt nothing to do with this case hes a frigging pop star ..now i feel like a right nit wit!!!!
re-opening case - Page 2 466476

Oh well,hes an old one from years ago so im not to good with music from years ago or whos who.So i guess that's how i missed the joke back there!!!

The blues brothers!!!...yep ive heard of them but don't know whos who and wouldn't be able to pick their faces out from a picture,nor do i listen to their tunes either re-opening case - Page 2 466476

GONC....your a lucky guy because if i was a judge i would have accused you of trying to intimidate your fellow colleagues into being more like you!!Not that you would do that of course re-opening case - Page 2 503613
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm

actually ive just been to you tube and yes i do know some of their songs!! re-opening case - Page 2 858327
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:13 am

Clairesy

I am shocked that you didnt know who John Belushi was (Jake Blues from the Blues Brothers). The other Blues Brother is Dan Ackroyd, who I am pretty sure you know, he was in Ghostbusters amongst other things. You should watch the film, it has one of the best car chases in the business, as well as some damn good music.

IMO, the Blues Brothers look should be limited to the actual Blues Brothers. It is not a good look for anyone else unless they are going to a fancy dress party.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 pm

hi dianne, i aint to good with putting names to faces and certainly not with older pop stars etc.I went to you tube and searched them and found some of their songs and i do know some of the song although they were before my time lol.

But i don't know them by name(john etc),and wouldn't be able to pick their faces out from others and call them the blue brothers. As for that other brother...no i don't know his name either lol sad aint it.I dont take much notice of those sort of things though im not sure why.Ive always been the same with celebrity's,they dont really interest me at all unless im particularly into their music or they are extremely famous and in your face a lot in the media lol.As for these brothers i haven't got a clue even though i have heard some of their songs! re-opening case - Page 2 Icon_flower

ghost busters??i watched that film years ago, but still i wouldn't know which one was the other blue brother. re-opening case - Page 2 466476
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2