Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another letter to Mrs. Healey

4 posters

Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty Another letter to Mrs. Healey

Post by calcite51 Thu May 01, 2008 10:01 am

What kind of nonsense is going on that blog? They are so rude - may I suggest someone write a letter to Mrs. Healey - telling her that we support Kate and Gerry and her. Why the continuous vicious attack on a grandmother who was not in Portugal when Madeleine was abducted? I suggest someone should send it to Clarence and request they investigate that blog.

It will have to be a gentle, kind, loving, letter to offset the anger, hatred and the vileness on the other blog.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty calcite

Post by dianeh Thu May 01, 2008 11:19 am

I agree, Mrs Healey deserves to know that we support them, as much as we can.

That evil letter that has been addressed to Mrs Healey, Has it been delivered again, like the last one? No matter how I think about it, I just cannot work out how abusing Mrs Healey has anything to do with justice for Madeleine. I dont condone it but I can understand how the anti's come to rationalise their abuse of Kate & Gerry, they left the kids alone, therefore they get no sympathy etc etc. But Mrs Healey, she wasnt even there. She has lost her grandaughter and she sees her daughter in pain, constant, unrelenting pain. She deserves sympathy, not abuse. How can writing anything nasty to her be anything other than a crime of hate, or stalking, or ?????.

And what is most scary, is that no one on Vile's blog, sees anything wrong with the letter. It has certainly developed into a pack mentality or a game of follow the leader. Are we seeing the same mentality that causes people to follow a cult. Where all common sense and decency leaves the followers, and they go along with everything, no matter how evil or criminal.

I hope Assassin does do something with the letter. Those evil, vindictive, insane bastards deserve to get rewarded for their efforts.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty Letter to Mrs. Healey

Post by calcite51 Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 am

Diane, I hope Assasin goes after them because they are vicious. You know what would really be sweet?

Someone (maybe Assasin again) should approach Robert's mom and see if she would be interested in setting up a blog about the on-going police corruption/brutality against the average person in Portugal. Can you imagine the antis who have been very supportive of Robert and his suing the papers and McCanns - they'd have a heart attack.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu May 01, 2008 11:36 am

And I thought that letter to Mrs. Healey was very poorly written - what education did the person who wrote it have? Grade 4 or Grade 5? If the rest of the bloggers on that blog can't see what is wrong with this letter, then I suggest an insane asylum for all of them.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Thu May 01, 2008 12:07 pm

I havent read the letter. I dont need to, I know what those people are and if I read it, I will just get upset.

What gets me is the timing? It is coming up to the anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance and the whole family is reeling with the realisation she has been gone for a year. It is never ending nightmare for them and I dont know how they even deal with it. And then this letter on top of it.

And it would be good if Assassin goes after them. I think she is going to.

That is a good point about Mrs Murat. She and her son, should be going after the incompetents in the PJ. After all, if he is innocent (and you know I think he may be, but who would know, with the way the PJ work), then they should be doing everything they can to get the arguido status lifted. Some on here think that Murat was involved, but I think not, I think it is just too convenient that the first Arguido is a Brit, and the next two are as well. What, dont Portugese commit crimes, in Portugal. If Murat was in Britain, he would have been questioned (helping with inquiries) and that would have been it. It is this stupid arguido status that causes all the problems? Because it is assumed that if it goes on, that it means they are guilty. Well, in this case all three may very well be innocent. We believe two to be, and RM might be as well. Because I think if there was any evidence, then he would have been charged. This situation is ridiculous. And RM has every right to complain that his life has been ruined. The PJ have a lot to answer for. :x
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty Letter to Mrs Healey

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I believe that the attacks on Mrs Healey should be reported to her local police station. I have felt this should happen since 2345 claimed to have delivered Alsabella's letter in person.
These posters have lost touch with reality and they seem to see Mrs Healey as a soft target, I find this quite worrying seeing how unbalanced they are.

I was also reading Pratonthebeam's comments today and her comments are breathtaking. They don't seem to see that there is a difference between being an anti and what they are doing. So many boundaries have been crossed now, yet this doesn't seem to stop them either, instead they try nastier stuff.

Regards
ST

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri May 02, 2008 12:05 am

Re Ratonthebeam. I think it's a prerequisite to join that blog.

I agree with many borders being crossed and they should be stopped. Who know? Maybe someone is working behind the scenes to bring some closure to this blog. After all, someone closed down Alsabella's blog and it's still not opened for business.

ST, I also agreed wholeheartedly about Gina.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty Calcite & ST

Post by helenm Fri May 02, 2008 1:44 am

To think that he/she may have any influence on the young of today is horrifying. Used to feel some sort of compassion for some posters on TWS but that has dissipated over the last few days. They deserve each other. One admits to being a teacher in an infant school. The parents of these infants would be horrified if they ever saw the hate spewed forth by these so called responsble adults.

ST think I left a message before about your comments to Ginam, agree wholeheartedly, well done.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty I agree ST

Post by calcite51 Fri May 02, 2008 3:13 pm

with Helen's post about Gina - I loved your posts to Gina!!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty Another letter to Mrs Healy

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat May 03, 2008 6:33 am

I saw the letter and I dont only blame the author, I blame Vile for allowing it to be displayed on her bog! That letter is on behalf of every other poster on that bog, because not one of them said what she had done was wrong. They have all sat back and condoned it.

This woman is a grieving grandmother, she had no control whatsoever on the events of 3rd May. To print that letter as the anniversary looms shows how nasty to the core these posters are. There is no thought about Madeleine, this sweet little childs name should not be used as an excuse to attack her grandmother. Every day the Vilest Bog on the internet sinks to new lows, I hope they drown in their poison, trouble is they feed on it :evil: .
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Another letter to Mrs. Healey Empty Re: Another letter to Mrs. Healey

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down