Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter to the Home Secretary.

4 posters

Go down

A letter to the Home Secretary. Empty A letter to the Home Secretary.

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:30 am

Right, I have had enough. It is no longer enough for me to argue the toss back and forth with a bunch of dim-witted, feeble-minded anti's, most of whom are too retarded to realise they have been lied to, and succered in by the PJ from an early stage. I want some answers, and I want them now. A while ago I got involved with the Amber alert system, and went as far as contacting as many MP's and MEP's as possible, to urge them to support the Amber proposal in the European parlament. To their credit, all the MEP's I wrote to all contacted me in return, and all save one assured me they would back the proposal. The only one who declined did so, not because he was against the system, but because he was a euro-sceptic, and never ever voted on anything as a matter of principle. (Kinda makes you wonder why he's an MEP in the first place, doesn't it!)
Well now I'm going further. I have written to the Home secretary herself. Like I said, I want some bloody answers, and I ain't gonna get them from the Mars bars, am I? I have no idea what effect, if any, it will have, but I am buggered if I am gonna just continue to be a passive supporter. Supporting means more than just wishing them good luck, it means helping them in any way, shape or form, and by God, I am fired right up now!
So, if you are in agreement, here is what I wrote. feel free to copy it verbatum, or change the words to suit your own style, but it's about time this government did something. The e-mail address is at the bottom, together with the Home office website.

Letter to the home secretary.

Dear Mrs Smith,

Please forgive me for writing to you like this, but I have to share with you my gravest concerns about what I see as a grievous miscarriage of justice. I am talking about Kate and Gerry McCann, the long suffering parents of kidnapped Madeleine. Since the official papers regarding the investigation were released, more and more information has come to light backing up my earliest fears that this investigation was badly handled, indeed botched and bungled, to use the head of Scotland Yard’s own words, since day one. I understand, of course, that Madeleine’s abduction took place in Portugal, and was therefore not under British jurisdiction, but Madeleine, and of course her parents, Kate and Gerry, ARE British citizens, and have suffered greatly as a result of the gross miss-management of the case by the Portuguese authorities.

I have many questions I would like an answer to. For instance, why was the case originally handed to a police chief who was already at the time under investigation for the torture of the mother of another missing girl, Joanna Ciprianno? Such a thing would never happen in this country.

Who was the mysterious ‘source close to the investigation’ who leaked so many lies and rumours to the press? Mr and Mrs McCann were constantly threatened with two years in jail if they so much as breathed one word about the investigation, but this source seems to have flouted the so-called strict secrecy laws on an almost daily basis with impunity. Why has no attempt been made to discover this source, and bring them to justice?

Why were the results from the British FSS of the DNA evidence taken from Mr and Mrs McCann’s hire car ignored by the police? The FSS said the results were inconclusive, and should in no way play any part of the investigation. But three days after they received these results the Portuguese police lied to Mr McCann, and told him the blood samples taken from their hire car were 100% positively Madeleine’s?

I also have grave concerns regarding the use of the British sniffer dogs, and I have written to the chief constable of Leicestershire separately on this matter. Having watched the full length video of the use of these dogs, it is apparent that the dogs and their handler were manipulated into giving a false result. This false indication was, according to the police reports, instrumental in their decision to make Mr and Mrs McCann arguido’s. However, despite there being no conclusive evidence to implicate Mr and Mrs McCann in any way with Madeleine’s abduction, they had to suffer in silence the lies and smears, and a measure of public hostility, for almost a year. In this time, not one scrap of further evidence was ever found. Why were they not released from this suspect status sooner?

May I ask you, if at all possible, to speak to your opposite number in Portugal, and ask that a full and proper enquiry be conducted into the whole of the investigation into Madeleine’s abduction. I ask you this as a concerned British citizen, and one who will not ever consider taking a holiday in Portugal until such time as these, and many more questions have been answered.

Yours sincerely,

Email: public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/about-us/organisation/ministers/jacqui-smith/
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Home Secretary. Empty Re: Letter to HS

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:08 am

Dear Nigel,
I have to say that your letter seems courteous and fair. I am not a very political 'animal' so to speak, but I feel very strongly that there is more that could be done to help Madeleine and her whole family, and others who have suffered in the same predicament as them in respect of their child going missing in Portugal and the parents themselves not only becoming victims of their child going missing but also victims themselves of the authorities out there for some reason unknown and not fully understood by myself.
Please, if you should set up a Petition, feel free to contact me to add my name to that Petition.
I think it is time that Kate and Gerry Mccann were shown publicly, legally and very seriously to be supported by genuine people who are disgusted at the way they have been treated, both by the Portugese Authorities and also by the public, who have been fired by the Press reports in the past. Despite the fact that the 'Press' have paid compensation to Mr. and Mrs. Mccann, Madeleine appears to have been trodden underfoot in the stampede for slanderous publicity, and the public hatred which is evident has been allowed to continue towards these victims of circumstance which in all honesty could have happened to any one of us in an unguarded parental moment.
I have nothing further to say at this point except that if I can be of any fuerther support to Madeleine and Kate and Gerry Mccann then I will do so.
I assure eveyone that Madeleine is my first priority in the support stakes, and that would automatically involve supporting her victimised parents.

m

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Home Secretary. Empty Re: A letter to the Home Secretary.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 am

Nice one mate. clapping 👍

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am

M, you could do worse than sending an e-mail to the Home Secretary yourself. If enough people do so, she will get the message that we are not going to sit back while the authorities, here and in Portugal, brush Madeleine under the carpet. You can, as I said, copy mine, word for word, or put it in your own words. Enough's enough. I'm in the mood for action!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:51 am

Mod, you can cut'n'paste that up on Skyblogs if you like, or any other forum you know of! That should stir up the sh*t a bit!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:08 am

Well done Vee8,

The letter is excellent and thank you for the contact link. I will certainly draft something over the weekend and send it off. Somehow, I have a feeling that a lot more is going on behind the scenes than we are aware. I know K & G have let it be known that since the release of the selective and partial papers from the files, their priority remains to follow any potential leads from those papers and elsewhere, that may lead to the whereabouts of Madeleine. Nonetheless, their lawyers I am sure, will be continuing to work hard on their behalf and I hope and trust that all is being done to give them full disclosure and to push for a review of the entire investigation.

Having said that Vee8, I will follow your lead, as I absolutley agree that any influence that can contribute to obtaining such a review and Justice for Madeleine and her family, is well worth supporting.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:51 am

Lol, Ness, If I put that up on Sky I'll be the fan that the s**t hits lol! hitthefan

Of course you could do it youreself!! Go on you know you want to angel

I could put it up on your behalf?

I wont put the whole post up but I will the letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:07 am

Sorry that last post seems unsupportive and selfish

I was thinking when you said cut and paste it you meant the whole post!! doh.

Of course I will cut and paste the letter so everyone can have the opportunity to use it. Wont do it now as my eyes are squint from earing searching ( not mine) and general need for sleep,lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Cheers mate, you can copy just the letter, or the whole post, I don't mind. But I am NOT joining Skyblogs! I am moaned at enough by ****** as it is, and I am on enough forums to keep busy with!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Ha ha!! I think ****** and ***** are planning an internet Widow club. We could suggest they have a virtual club eh???? Perhaps they will get hooked and join us, lol.

I've put it up on Sky but edited your name and the eamil addresses as personal info is against the rules on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:53 pm

I forgot to mention for everyone to copy my letter, and e-mail it to as many people as possible, or at least those who you know, and think care enough, and ask them to also e-mail the home secretary. Let her know the true strength of feeling out there about this.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Well done Vee, we are right behind you. It is the reason this forum was set up and you are so right, its time for action, actions speak louder than words.

Good on ya !
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:31 am

Excellent idea Vee8! I will do the same!
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Home Secretary. Empty Re: A letter to the Home Secretary

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 am

The letter is a terrific idea.

Well done.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 am

Been meaning to ask, has anyone received an acknowledgement back from Jackie Smith ? I haven't.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:08 am

Not yet, probably too busy with the credit crunch.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down