Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas message from Archbishop of York

3 posters

Go down

Christmas message from Archbishop of York Empty Christmas message from Archbishop of York

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:05 am

This was taken to the newspaper The Press, today:

Christmas message to readers from Archbishop of York, Dr. John Sentamu:

The safe return of Claudia Lawrence to her family and the welfare of serving members of the armed forces should be in our prayers, according to the Archbishop of York, Dr. John Sentamu, in his Christmas message to readers of The Press.

I want to wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year.

"It has been four incredible years since I arrived in York and I am always touched by the generosity and hospitality of people in this city. People here have made me and my family very welcome and for that I will always be grateful.

Christmas is a time for resting and finding time for those we love. Celebrating with our families and friends and thanking God for what He has given us.

But let us also spare a thought for those who are alone and for families who are apart.

Let us keep Claudia Lawrence and her family in our minds at this difficult time. Let us continue to pray for her safe return, and for that of Madeleine McCann.

We cannot even begin to imagine the pain and sufferring that these two families are experiencing. My heart goes out to them.

Let us remember our brave servicemen and women who are fighting overseas to protect the families of others, while theirs remain here in the UK.

Let us think of others as well as ourselves this Yuletide.

I hope you all have a blessed and peaceful Christmas".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Christmas message from Archbishop of York Empty Re: Christmas message from Archbishop of York

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:53 am

Amen to that.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Christmas message from Archbishop of York Empty Re: Christmas message from Archbishop of York

Post by christabel Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 am

A Christmas and New Year message from Peter, Claudia's father

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down