Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.'

2 posters

Go down

Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.' Empty Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.'

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:23 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Madeleine-McCann-And-Claudia-Lawrence-May-Yet-Be-Found-Says-Archbishop-Of-York-John-Sentamu/Article/200904215260470?lpos=UK_News_News_Your_Way_Region_9&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15260470_Madeleine_McCann_And_Claudia_Lawrence_May_Yet_Be_Found_Says_Archbishop_Of_York_John_Sentamu

8:10am UK, Sunday April 12, 2009
The Archbishop of York has called for renewed hope in the searches for Claudia Lawrence and Madeleine McCann.

Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.' 15260466

Missing: Madeleine McCann and Claudia Lawrence

Dr John Sentamu said he could not imagine the pain and suffering endured by the families of the missing.
But he said the Easter celebration of the triumph of life over death should inspire people never to give up hoping they will be found.
"In both Claudia and Madeleine's cases, someone knows where they are," Archbishop Sentamu told the News of the World.
"The message of Easter is a message of hope, and our hope that those who are lost may yet be found must not be diminished by the lack of media coverage that comes as time passes.
Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.' 1682429

The Archbishop of York

"Hope is the enemy of fear and gives birth to both actions and inspiration.
"As we celebrate the triumph of life over death in the Easter story, let it inspire us to continue the search for the missing so that we may bring hope to others in our common desire to see these families reunited."
The Archbishop's message comes two days after Miss Lawrence's father appealed for help to find his daughter.
Peter Lawrence said he was gaining strength from the prayers of those who had faith, and from the compassionate thoughts of those who did not.
The York University chef, 35, has not been seen for more than three weeks despite a huge police operation to find her.
Miss Lawrence was last seen on the afternoon of March 18 near her home on Heworth Road, York, and has not been in contact with anybody since around 8.30pm that day.
Madeleine was three years old when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007.

I can only say, Bravo, your reverence. Hope is INDEED the enemy of fear, just as truth is the enemy of lies. The lie that Madeleine is dead is defeated by the truth that there is not one shred of evidence to prove it, so therefore, while there is life, there IS hope. Pity the pond dwellers don't see that.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.' Empty Re: Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.'

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 pm

vee8 wrote:http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Madeleine-McCann-And-Claudia-Lawrence-May-Yet-Be-Found-Says-Archbishop-Of-York-John-Sentamu/Article/200904215260470?lpos=UK_News_News_Your_Way_Region_9&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15260470_Madeleine_McCann_And_Claudia_Lawrence_May_Yet_Be_Found_Says_Archbishop_Of_York_John_Sentamu

8:10am UK, Sunday April 12, 2009
The Archbishop of York has called for renewed hope in the searches for Claudia Lawrence and Madeleine McCann.

Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.' 15260466

Missing: Madeleine McCann and Claudia Lawrence

Dr John Sentamu said he could not imagine the pain and suffering endured by the families of the missing.
But he said the Easter celebration of the triumph of life over death should inspire people never to give up hoping they will be found.
"In both Claudia and Madeleine's cases, someone knows where they are," Archbishop Sentamu told the News of the World.
"The message of Easter is a message of hope, and our hope that those who are lost may yet be found must not be diminished by the lack of media coverage that comes as time passes.

Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.' 1682429

The Archbishop of York

"Hope is the enemy of fear and gives birth to both actions and inspiration.
"As we celebrate the triumph of life over death in the Easter story, let it inspire us to continue the search for the missing so that we may bring hope to others in our common desire to see these families reunited."
The Archbishop's message comes two days after Miss Lawrence's father appealed for help to find his daughter.
Peter Lawrence said he was gaining strength from the prayers of those who had faith, and from the compassionate thoughts of those who did not.
The York University chef, 35, has not been seen for more than three weeks despite a huge police operation to find her.
Miss Lawrence was last seen on the afternoon of March 18 near her home on Heworth Road, York, and has not been in contact with anybody since around 8.30pm that day.
Madeleine was three years old when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007.

I can only say, Bravo, your reverence. Hope is INDEED the enemy of fear, just as truth is the enemy of lies. The lie that Madeleine is dead is defeated by the truth that there is not one shred of evidence to prove it, so therefore, while there is life, there IS hope. Pity the pond dwellers don't see that.

Yes Hope is the enemy of fear, just as Truth is the enemy of lies and liars and on Easter Sunday there are a few people that would do good to remember that.

Not that I am saying the following are liars, but I would ask Bennett and Amaral to reflect very closely on what they have been saying and writing. I would also ask that Amaral reflect very closely on the amount of money he is making out of a child he failed. To me this can never be right, not even if he was telling the truth (which I do not believe he is) could it ever be right to do this, to me making money out of a missing abducted child is totally abhorrent.

Thinking about this at Easter certain things begin to fall in place and I wonder at the coincidence of it.

Spring is the time of renewal, many animals are born in spring, birds are born in spring.
Yellow, green and blue are the colours of hope and renewal, they are also said to be healing colours.

Easter falls in spring.

Christ has died and Christ has risen - hold on this is not a religious sermon, I am trying to make a point here, one that has always struck me as poignant.

Christ has risen healed from his wounds of Crucifixion - yellow and blue (flowers daffs, primroses, bluebells, hyacinths, etc)

Christ has risen, new life - green (new shoots, new growth)

Madeleine and her family are believers, they are Catholic.

Madeleine was born in the spring.

Madeleine was taken in the spring.

Let's hope that Madeleine is returned this spring and that her parents do not have to endure anymore of this perpetual heartache.

Let's hope too for Claudia and her family and all the other missing children and people, if it was not for Madeleine's suffering and the suffering of her family, many of these tragic cases simply would never have been highlighted.

Certainly the world would never have become aware of the suffering of Leonor Cipriano and the travesty of justice that keeps that woman locked behind bars! And the travesty of justice that is still happening in the trial of former PJ detective Goncalo Amaral, whereby a judge is refusing to grant over forty items of evidence that could prove Leonor's innocence! This would not look good for the trial of Amaral.
However, I totally believe that the truth will out and that much will come of this, I am absolutely convinced of it, people think they have got away with it, but they haven't, their jubilation is but a "Brief Passage in Time!"

So this Easter message form the Archbishop of York,
is one that I can relate to, as I have never really related to any other Easter message, it strikes a chord with me, it does fill me with hope, I am not particularly religious although I do believe. But as I read this Easter message it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and I do not understand why!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.' Empty Re: Archbishop of York says, 'Keep hope alive.'

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:37 pm

A good point well put rosie. Basically, hope springs eternal, but fear dies a cruel death.

But something else just occured to me. Looking at the two pictures, side by side. Can you imagine what Madeleine will look like as an adult? Can you see something of Madeleine in Claudia? Or is it my imagination?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:47 pm

No it isn't your imagination, I was just waiting to see if it was just me or if anyone else saw it too.

Strange isn't it? I think it is the actual shape of the face that is similar. But seing them side by side like that gives a bit of a jolt I must say.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down