Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engineering code 3A!

2 posters

Go down

Engineering code 3A! Empty Engineering code 3A!

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:43 am

As most of you know, I work as a helecopter fitter at my local Army airbase, on the Apache attack helecopter. Now every time we do a job, we have to fill in a tech form, detailing the fault, the part, it's part number, what we did to rectify the fault, how long it took, and so on. To shorten the task, and keep the paperwork simple, many of the boxes on the form use simple codes, to save a lot of hand writing. Different codes mean diferent parts, faults, etc. Well today I nearly pi**ed myself laughing when I realised what, in the list of faults, 3A meant. Unbalanced! Seriously! No kidding, whoever chose the codes, years ago, must have had a vision of the 3a's, and what they would be like, and chose probably the most appropriate code of the lot! Mind you, he could have also had cracked, warped, twisted or corroded to chose from!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Engineering code 3A! Empty Re: Engineering code 3A!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:38 am

That live misile that came back to base from Afganistan in the Apache misile launcher didn't get a code 3A did it? Should have. A live missile that never reached a target, got back to Blighty and passed through how many checks? All bark and no bite, thank God.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:49 am

Why do you think they are trying so hard to take all the maintenance jobs out of the Army's hands, and give it to us civilians?!! You can trust 'em with a rifle, but not a spanner!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Engineering code 3A! Empty Well 3A?! They Got That Code Right!

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:05 pm

They are all unbalanced on the 3A Laffin Laffin Laffin

Have you seen them all queuing up and falling over themselves to welcome a hoaxer who says he is Goncalo Amaral, to their forum?

It is amazing, but beware if you read it, you will need a sick bucket very bear you! They are literally lining up and trying to out do each other to write the most nauseating welcome posts!

One called 'Stevo' is actually apologising for his countrymen and women (meaning us too, I suppose) for the appalling way we have treated him (Amaral).

Hey Stevo, don't apologise for me, I mean everything I say about him and if he reads this, then he should take note of this. "Beware Your Sins Will Find You Out!"

What a load of plonkers these people actually are, they think they have Amaral posting there, the fools, they have been taken in by a prank and it is not even April 1st! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Engineering code 3A! Empty Message for bonnybraes1, at 3A's

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Just in case you had not noticed...this forum and its contents are copyright to this forum. It is displayed clearly for all to see on the Index page.
So you are breaking the copyright laws by copying posts from here and taking them to the 3A's. So, I would be obliged if you would remove them.

Thank you,
Mum21

Back to top Go down

Engineering code 3A! Empty Where Is 'E Gone?

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 am

I note old Gonc has still not shown up on the 3 A's since his 'alleged' debut.

Perhaps I should open a new thread asking "STEVO" where Gonc is hiding?

Probably behind that flaming sofa he is so obsessed with. scared behind sofa

Gonc Gone? Poor, poor Gonc!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down