Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Court begins investigation

+5
Marilyn
Sabot
maria
vee8
christabel
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Supreme Court begins investigation

Post by Cath Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:46 am

I'm a bit wary about that visit of GA to Joao in prison. It happened around Christmas 2007 I think? When did it become clear GA really would be persecuted for torture/covering up for that?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Supreme Court begins investigation

Post by Sabot Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 am

Cath wrote:I'm a bit wary about that visit of GA to Joao in prison. It happened around Christmas 2007 I think? When did it become clear GA really would be persecuted for torture/covering up for that?

I think Amaral knew before then that he had been rumbled. I think you will find that they all knew that they were being investigated for some months before Madeleine disappeared. I have wondered if he went to threaten Joao.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:12 am

Sabot wrote:
Cath wrote:I'm a bit wary about that visit of GA to Joao in prison. It happened around Christmas 2007 I think? When did it become clear GA really would be persecuted for torture/covering up for that?

I think Amaral knew before then that he had been rumbled. I think you will find that they all knew that they were being investigated for some months before Madeleine disappeared. I have wondered if he went to threaten Joao.

He was made an arguido while he was still investigating Madeleine's disappearance. Around June/Juli 2007 I think it was. But not all cases (and arguido's) end up in a Courtroom.
And yes, that's what I've wondered too since I read that letter. It looks like the brother is the weakest link.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:36 am

Cath wrote:
Sabot wrote:

He was made an arguido while he was still investigating Madeleine's disappearance. Around June/Juli 2007 I think it was. But not all cases (and arguido's) end up in a Courtroom.
And yes, that's what I've wondered too since I read that letter. It looks like the brother is the weakest link.

I agree, Cath, about him being made Arguido, but he knew some months before that he was being investigated.

What better excuse to visit a prisoner than in the name of Christian Charity at Noel. What other excuse could he give?

I nearly puked when I read that letter.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 am

Yes me too. That letter showed so much hate, vindictiveness, bias, jealousy, the low level of this woman, that I couldn't believe my eyes when I first read it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 am

I also wonder if Amaral took Joao a Xmas present.

Also, Grade was not Leonor's lawyer in the initial trial but in the appeals afterwards. And he did appear to do his job in the appeals. As Maria has explained, he had limited avenues for which to appeal. And Grade was also found to be carrying drugs into the prison, yet was never charged.

And then, he turns up at Amaral's birthday party.

Something does not smell right.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 am

dianeh wrote:I also wonder if Amaral took Joao a Xmas present.

Also, Grade was not Leonor's lawyer in the initial trial but in the appeals afterwards. And he did appear to do his job in the appeals. As Maria has explained, he had limited avenues for which to appeal. And Grade was also found to be carrying drugs into the prison, yet was never charged.

And then, he turns up at Amaral's birthday party.

Something does not smell right.

Diane yes odd he wasn't charged isn't it?
I think the smell is the Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 556230 Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 556230 Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 556230
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 am

Cath wrote:Yes me too. That letter showed so much hate, vindictiveness, bias, jealousy, the low level of this woman, that I couldn't believe my eyes when I first read it.

Especially after she helped him run up debts of half a million quid. I bet that the Lovely Sofia never thought that this would come out.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:24 am

I also agree with Rosie. If Joao killed Joanna and hid her body, then he should have been able to lead the police to the body. Instead, there is no trace of it, which would seem to indicate that there is no body.

Equally, he may have done it, and this is some cunning plot to get them off on a murder charge. The sad fact is that because of the poor investigation, poor (non existent) forensics, torture and failure to follow correct court procedure, the truth is not known about what happened to Joanna. So if Joao is guilty, he may even get off, and if he is not guilty of murder and sold her, then another criminal is getting away scott free. And Leonor is in gaol for murder when she may be innocent of everything, and possibly had no idea that Jaoa was selling her daughter. All supposition, but really after a court case, we should not be having these doubts.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 am

Sabot wrote:
Cath wrote:Yes me too. That letter showed so much hate, vindictiveness, bias, jealousy, the low level of this woman, that I couldn't believe my eyes when I first read it.

Especially after she helped him run up debts of half a million quid. I bet that the Lovely Sofia never thought that this would come out.

Yeah, I bet the lovely Sofia heard many stories about how they would become rich if he wrote that book (during working hours I bet, using the files or the notes he's made).
They could buy designer clothes, a new car, sunglasses.... and so they did, without even considering first to pay for their debts.
And as the McCanns didn't start a case against GA for libel when the book first appeared (and libel laws are different to the UK) he/they got bolder and bolder, making more outrageous statements on every occasion. Ah well, the book had to be sold, isn't it?
And then, all of a sudden, there's come an end to their 'fun'.
Looks like the McCanns/their lawyers did a better job investigating them and their finances (or rather lack of) as GA did in investigating Madeleine's disappearance.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:38 am

It is actually all rather sad. And I will finish up feeling desperately sorry for all of them. But they did set out to destroy the lives of a beleaguered family. This, I will never be able to understand. Amaral and his Lovely Wife must have known what they were doing. Or did they not care in the face of vast profits?

Because The McCanns made no move in the beginning, Amaral thought he could go to greater and greater lengths. There was bound to come a time when enough was enough.

I do believe that it was some misbegotten Anti who first brought Karma into the equation. Never a truer word.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 am

Amaral and his wife and others, knew all along that that Kate and Gerry McCann were totally innocent and they tried to destroy them and their lives and in doing so, they coldly and inhumanely ignored the plight of an innocent child and left her to her fate, in the hands of her abductors.

I make no bones about this any longer, I am done with pussy footing around, this needs to be said, in my opinion, Goncalo Amaral knows who took Madeleine and he knows where she is today. I also believe it is now only a matter of time before he is thoroughly investigated and arrested. To ignore a child in this kind of danger and deliberately frustrate the investigation to find her, has got to be one of the biggest sins he could ever have committed in his life!

Amaral will not get away with this, neither will his wife and neither will anyone involved in this.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:00 am

Sabot wrote:
Cath wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I agree, Cath, about him being made Arguido, but he knew some months before that he was being investigated.

What better excuse to visit a prisoner than in the name of Christian Charity at Noel. What other excuse could he give?

Hmmm I'm agreeing with you both..no way did Amaral visit him in prison out of the goodness of his own heart ! Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 375674
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 am

Catkins wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Cath wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Hmmm I'm agreeing with you both..no way did Amaral visit him in prison out of the goodness of his own heart ! Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 375674

Let's be honest here and say that in our collective opinions as soon as we all read that, in that nasty little letter of Sofia Amaral's, it wasn't exactly rocket science to realise that we suspected he had ulterior motives for visiting Joao Cipriano in prison and Christian charity and tradition had nothing at all to do with it! In my opinion I think he went there to threaten him to keep his mouth shut or he may find he a few family members less when he eventually came out of prison. Do as he says and keep quiet Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 750135 or else Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 449483 Supreme Court begins investigation - Page 2 994135

Well Amaral may scare people in Portugal and probably with very good reasons (I don't blame them for being terrified of him and his thugs), but he doesn't scare us here in the UK, we are not afraid of the bully. In fact anyone with any information should email me j4madeleinemccann@live.co.uk Stay anonymous, no problem at all, just tell me and I will personally see to it that the appropriate people get any relevant information.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2