Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's

+6
Catkins
Chicane
vee8
calcite51
Pedro Silva
dianeh
10 posters

Go down

Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's Empty Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:08 am

http://www.the3arguidos.info/

Well, who would have believed that anyone would have resurrected this trash.

But it begs the questions

1. Will it attract the direct attention of Carter Ruck?
2. Assuming that it has been cleaned up, how long before the same old pitchforking starts up again?
3. Why would anyone want to post on there with Bren, after all her antics as the admin?

And here I was think that Bren and her followers were halfwits. But it seems that I may have over estimated her/them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's Empty Re: Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 am

The new they say? It could be new, but the same disgusting lies are not new and I agree with questions: 1, 2, 3.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:34 am

Hi Diane & Pedro - I too wonder how long the NEW 3A will last especially with Bren as the admin - I also wonder how many "old" members will rejoin considering there seem to be a lot of in-house fighting.

I enjoy the blog - Just a Thought You Know - they are good - I only have access to the Guest area but that's good enough for me. Some nights I just laugh at everything that is written about Bren and the 3A's.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:50 am

I suspect C-R will be MOST interested! If they haven't already got a writ with bren's name on it, that is!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:26 am

Crazytony

Monday, October 12, 2009
Brenda Ryan Is Back With The 3Arguidos.....Time To Screen-Shoot Again Folks

Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's Ryan
Lest We Forget The Pain She Caused

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2009/10/brenda-ryan-is-back-with-3arguidostime.html
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 am

She is a stupid stupid ***** !!!! Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 444872
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:11 am

She can dress it up and pretend all she likes, but a leopard does not change its spots.

We all know the monster lurking beneath, the woman is rotten to the core.

I'm glad she has put her head above the parapet again, because this is one scalp I would dearly love CR to have. Everything that is bad eminated from the 3A's, it was the cess pit of all cess pits and this woman, as proved time and time again by Bonny and MsM, was responsible for a majority of it, if not all.

On that note, hats off to all at JATYK, you have done an excellent job in exposing the filth that was 3A's.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:She can dress it up and pretend all she likes, but a leopard does not change its spots.

We all know the monster lurking beneath, the woman is rotten to the core.

I'm glad she has put her head above the parapet again, because this is one scalp I would dearly love CR to have. Everything that is bad eminated from the 3A's, it was the cess pit of all cess pits and this woman, as proved time and time again by Bonny and MsM, was responsible for a majority of it, if not all.

On that note, hats off to all at JATYK, you have done an excellent job in exposing the filth that was 3A's.

Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 691961 Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 691961 Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 691961 Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 691961 Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 691961

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:39 am

What a complete and utter moron this woman is.
Obviously she doesnt think the McCanns have been hounded enough.
I am sure CR wont share that same view. I hope as I type CR are preparing a huge writ for her.
All that crap about spending time with her family, yeh, doesnt think much of her family does she? Bet her husband and family feel real proud to have her as a wife and mum (NOT).
Brenda you are a total ***** who deserve all you get! I for one will have no sympathy for you or any members of your family, they also have to power to stop you but chose to allow you to continue hounding a grieving family.That shows that your family don't give a toss about you. Good. You are a useless piece of vermin to society.

Phew! Got that off my chest. Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's Lol
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:44 am

Brenda, Tony, Debbie and Joana Morais - I hope CR is getting a huge writ for them all!!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Peaceful1

You are right, she is a moron.

Chasing the McCanns to prove they harmed their child, or were responsible for her death, or that they are running a fraud, is just ridiculous. She will never find the truth of what happened to Madeleine by continuing to do this. And everything she writes in regards to that will be wrong and most likely libellous.

She has made her bed, she must lie in it.

Calcite, Im sure that CR are not sitting on their hands. Just be patient.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Dianeh, think I need to buy some more patience! LOL
I am running out-fast!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Patience, lesson of life, certainly in the Madeleine case.

I am sure Carter Ruck is not amused with the new 3A's, so maybe some legal letters are already on the way.

What will Brenda do..??

Remember...she is stupid ...
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:What a complete and utter moron this woman is.
Obviously she doesnt think the McCanns have been hounded enough.
I am sure CR wont share that same view. I hope as I type CR are preparing a huge writ for her.
All that crap about spending time with her family, yeh, doesnt think much of her family does she? Bet her husband and family feel real proud to have her as a wife and mum (NOT).
Brenda you are a total ***** who deserve all you get! I for one will have no sympathy for you or any members of your family, they also have to power to stop you but chose to allow you to continue hounding a grieving family.That shows that your family don't give a toss about you. Good. You are a useless piece of vermin to society.

Phew! Got that off my chest. Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's Lol

Couldn't have put it any better myself. The woman is a total twat of the highest order, and I hope she also looses her house, along with bennett and butler.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:56 pm

And here she is, right back to square one. Evil f'kin cow.

One thing that keeps amazing me with Kate and Gerry is their continuation with the abduction scenario. Well let’s look at the abduction scenario deeply, like many of us have done over the last two and a half years. Your inconsistencies, your discrepancies Kate and Gerry, your abduction theory is therefore probably implaussible. Even Donal MacIntyre says that it had to be done in under 180 -240 seconds. Yes seems a big number doesn’t it, but that is only 4 minutes max.

I tell you what let us all try, lay something on our settees 90cm in length and the weight of a child at that age, then proceed outside. Once we have done that we then have to search another room to make sure the children were not sleeping in there, go to the window, open it up, then go back and pick up the child, climb through the window (remembering not to leave any DNA Trace) and then get to the top of the road for someone to spot us.

To snatch a child off the street yes it is plausible, drive up, get out snatch the child and then drive off. But to do this in an apartment and in the way that they declare is just not plausible, in my honest opinion.

But whether there were jemmied shutters or not, whether they had an accomplice is not relevant, what is relevant is your actions with regards to an abduction possibly by a unknown paedophile.

Do you honestly think he is treating your daughter like a princess? Do you think he is being nice to her? Because what he is doing to her is too intolerable to think about. That poor child is being violated in such ways that even animals do not treat each other like it. Your daughter is being used as an object for someone’s sexual gratification. She is probably traumatised and probably in pain, so how do you think she feels, if the so called abductor is showing pictures of you globetrotting, smiling and laughing? Do you not think he is probably telling her that he loves her now and that you look so happy without her?

So Kate and Gerry, you say she has been abducted, then we will go with that the day you and your friends return to Portugal for a reconstruction, you Kate answer the questions and you both demand to know why the case is shelved in Portugal and demand that it be re-opened. But up until that time we will continue to doubt you, because many of us are parents just like you, and we know damn well that we would never act like you are acting.

All the money in the world will not bring your daughter back. It has been proven with the £2.6 million reward. Nobody came up to claim it, nobody gave you any information in order to claim the reward. And why do you think that is? Because there's probably no information about an abduction to be given. Of course continue in your fruitless search. The search you are doing away from Praia Da Luz, you remember that place don’t you? Well just incase you have forgotten, it is the area where your Detectives say that she could be being held. One more thing, during your recent trip to Portugal Kate who stopped you banging on all the doors in and around Praia Da Luz in hope of finding your daughter? Because I know I would have been banging on doors if detectives had told me she could be within 10 miles of Praia Da Luz.

So instead of threatening to sue us, threatening this that and the other, why not show us that you really are innocent and just do a few simple things. After all, if you are innocent, would it not be best to clear your names once and for all and then your doubters might even start thinking that she could have been abducted. Then the search can commence. But until you go back to Praia Da Luz, knock on the door of Portimao Police Station and answer the questions, do the reconstruction, get rid of your libel lawyers and henchmen, there will be people like myself that do not believe a word that comes out of your mouths.

You both failed miserably that night as parents, by leaving her alone with her younger brother and sister, now is the time to make amends and put things right. Don’t do it for your sakes, do it for Madeleine, because she is the victim in all of this, not you. And remember there could have been two more victims in this, if you are to be believed and that is the twins. What stopped an abductor taking them?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:15 pm

I hope CR takes Brenda and her 3A forum to task and the sooner the better.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Here is and advise for you Brenda and 3A´s: if you want someone to stop sue you, consider this: WHY DON´T YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP YOUR DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR ONCE AND FOR ALL? That is the right way to stop being sued.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Incredible....Just who the Feck does she think she is..............demented self obsessed COW !! Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 am

She is demented. It's clear that the events of the past month or so have done nothing but broaden her sense of self-importance and strengthen her resolve the the McCanns personally affect her, appeal to her, and need to be punished.

She really is sick. That is sick. She is a filthy and disgusting. That bit about the abductor and Madeleine....she is truly a sick individual.

The only bright spot is with filth like this and direct appeals to the McCanns this isn't going to last long.

And I agree Pedro - if you don't want to be hit with a libel action DON'T LIBEL.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Catkins wrote:Incredible....Just who the Feck does she think she is..............demented self obsessed COW !! Bren Succeeds in Resurrecting 3A's 356737

My sentiments exactly.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:19 am

Yes she is surely showing her true self.
One self obsessed sick, twisted and bitter old cow.
Brenda, hang your head in shame.
I hope your neighbours all know the 'real' you!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down