Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's.

3 posters

Go down

bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's. Empty bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's.

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:56 am

File this in the 'I don't believe it' cabinet.

bren, perveyor of all things evil and twisted to do with the McCann's, is trying to get the 3a's back up and running.

Bren Today at 8:50

I have been thinking long and hard about the 3a's recently, and one thing I do know now, I wish I had never signed it over to BeoWulf. I know due to the current issue with TB it would need cleaning up hell of a lot, but it would have only taken us a few days to work through it and get rid of all the threads that could be seen as possible libel and Carter Rucked.

The more I think about this the more I now wished that I had still been around and still had it in my name and then no way would it have gone down like it did.

Bren Today at 11:00

I have spoken to the hosts today and asked if they could resurrect the 3a's. They have told me once they get a copy of the database, they will try to restore. Hence I have contacted Filipe.

Hi Filipe

Hope you are keeping well and life is treating you good.

I have been thinking long and hard about the 3a's and I wish to resurrect it, I understand your position and therefore could I have a copy of the database so that I can give it to new hosts so that they can restore it. Also is there anyway I can have the domain back so that they can point to back to the3arguidos.net website address.

Many of us worked long and hard to make the 3a's what it was and it seems such a waste of time to see it now defunct.

I await to hear from you.

Bren

I await to hear what he has to say. Hopefully as it was my forum originally, he will provide the database and we can get back into business.

If I do manage to get it back, then it will be run totally different and we will be much stricter on things

Bren Today at 11:43

Well I have had no reply to my two emails sent yesterday, my offline MSN message and an an email sent to his phone. So I have sent another email today. I do hope that he returns it to me as he did say when he took it over as far as he is concerned it is still mine as I was the founder and if ever I wanted it back all I have to do is ask. Well now I am asking.

Words fail me, they really do.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's. Empty Re: bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's.

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:24 am

I have a feeling that it would not be allowed back on the net! It also depends who has the data base!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's. Empty Re: bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's.

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:12 am

I think Carter Ruck may have something to say about it too!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 am

It's just got a whole lot more interesting!

Rosie, you should enjoy this!

Bren Today at 16:57

.I have heard from BeoWulf and he has told me point blank.....No.

At the moment I am fuming and livid and am now considering what to do about all of this.

Bren Today at 17:22

.Well I have replied asking for all databases that are legally mine up until the 28th May 2009 when he took over.

Bren Today at 17:30

.Hi Bren,

I give you much credit for everything you have done, however on many things
you turned out to not be better then anybody else that you pointed many
times for doing evil things.
First I'm not going to give you your forum back. The forum is not yours...
Second you just want it now because I said to John that I'm going to revive
it, but nobody from the previous mods team will make part of it... and you
allways wanted to be in control right?
Third When your pants were on fire, you wanted to leave and you left the
fire on other's hands... I know you were getting alot already on your plate
but why don't you admited it you couldn't handle it? to much load for your
truck... but you stayed close still in control, but without strings that
could bring you fire... but when the fire really attacked none of you were
there.
So... the forum is not yours... the database is not yours... the domain you
passed it to me to avoid fire in your pants and now that things are calm
you want it back... No, if you want it you should never give it up.
Yes, you have credit for starting a forum that brought many ppl to
Madelein's matter, but it also brought many bad things, and if there was
many ppl doing evil things, you should admit that you failed to manage it
and you even authorized those people to do it.
The forum was down all this time due to legal reprecursions that I handled
my self without runing asking for your help like you ran when it was
smilling like smoke around you. So... if you really want all that back so
you can keep with your soap opera, I'll give it to you but would you pay
all legal expenses that I got and still getting? I don't think so...
Cheers

Filipe

Hi Filipe

When I handed you the forum, there was NO legal repercussions at all. And I did not leave because of the hassle. I left because it was hard trying to work a forum when you were uncontactable and basically showed no interest when anyone tried to contact you.

Yes I admit I was getting grief, and why? Because you left the backdoor open. So before you get on your high horse with me, think of your failings. We were dealing with the aftermath of having the database yet again exposed and covering your butt at the same time.

I have never received any legal letters at all over that forum. Actually you are wrong again, I was thinking for quite a while about taking it back, way before John mentioned it, why because I put more hours into that forum than anybody.

And before you bring up nasty things and evil things I did, cast your mind back to (*removed*) into there. Have I gone and repeated that? No. I have not, so don't claim the whiter than white attitude with me, because you are no better than the rest of us.

Fine you believe all those that lie and many a time you told me when I had information, to sign up under another name and post and now you are trying to lay everything at my door.

Well I am entitled I think to have in my possession all the backups up till when you took over on the 28th May 2009, as I was legally responsible for those and therefore I now request you send me those.
I thought Nbrado was being an ass but you are even a bigger one, sorry to say. You were not around for weeks on end and we covered for you and now you throw dirty water in our faces. Well your attitude stinks and I think nbrado was right about you all along, because he was sure right about Jan and co.

And who in the gods name made you judge and jury. When you have done as many deceitful things with the forum as anyone else. When I ran the forum, I was in charge all the time it was in my name and before you went snooping around peoples private messages perhaps you should have shown me some decency and asked if it was ok. But no, there you were with Jan trying to catch ***** out, who the hell did you think you were?

I look forward to receiving the database copy that I owned up until the 28th May 2009 and I will be resurrecting that database.

Bren

from Filipe
To be honest, didn't even read the entire email. I don't want to get back
sick again!
I was not shouting... just saying some truth... I never been so well and so
calm!
Nobody is perfect, and I know I did some mistakes too... but at least I
admit them! But you never admit yours...
And because I didn't please you giving you what you want and doing what you
are used to have (everybody pleasing you), you just throw all the toads and
snakes at me... Look at you... Look at your attitude twards all those that
all this time have been around you spoiling you like a litle baby! When
they don't go your way... that is what you do!
I'm sorry to tell you... You are a lost case Bren, you'll never change! To
late for you...
Nothing else to talk to you.
Bye!

P.S. When I DECIDE, whenever I WANT, I will give you it all... meanwhile
look into yourself and think!
I'm not judging you... Just seeing from outside the box!

From bren.
Filipe

What part of can you give me my property back, that is all databases up until the day you took over do you not understand.

You are very quick to try and worm your way out of things, and we have all admitted to our mistakes but it very obvious that you only see what you want to see. Now I look forward to receiving the database up until the 28th May 2009.

Thank you.

From filipe
I have nothing to give you!
Bye!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:28 am

I agree with you Vee, Carter Ruck may have something to say about it too, have you told them? I think you should Vee, and immediately.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I agree with you Vee, Carter Ruck may have something to say about it too, have you told them? I think you should Vee, and immediately.

The way things are going, between bren and fillipe, I doubt it will be back anytime soon! They are like two immature schoolkids, fighting over a toy in the school playground!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:54 am

He is right about her, she has not got what it takes to be an administrator of a forum. Pretending to be different people and joining the forum and snooping into people's private messages and allowing all their private details to be exposed on the internet, that was unforgivable.

It isn't easy being admin of a forum, in fact it can be a thankless task, but that still doesn't mean you have have hissy fits and stomping and flouncing off every time you do not get your own way, or something does not please you is just childish.

Apart from that, Bren was running that forum and presided over some of the most awful filth and libel, which she actually found hilarious. I would ask her to cast her mind back to Kermit, cuddle cat, in a certain photograph that Carter-Ruck have a copy of.

She is pretty stupid anyway, she has just admitted several times that she is culpable for all posts up to the 28th May 2009 and there have been some absolutely horrific abuses on that forum.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:57 am

Amberboozedup of MM says:

"Well judging by that rubbish he's written he's most probably turned sides like the rest of the twats....at least you tried Bren and it shows that he doesnt care less that all the genuine posters took so much time is collecting all that info on the forum!"
They even know the word tw@t, shame they don't know the meaning of it...now ape...keep them hands away from it!

Is it just me or can anyone else detect a huge sigh of relief in the above? Seems to me as if poor old Anyway you like it Ambersuz didn't want the competition and let's face it, any site that Bren run would be competition to be the nastiest, foulest place on the net, with members vying to make the vilest comments, all in the name of a missing child, a child they all seem to have forgotten about.

I was also wondering if this foul woman Amber can construct one single sentence without swearing? bren is trying to ressurect the 3a's. 98203

I wonder if Bren would have allowed her mates, Butler, Bennett and Stevo on again?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down