Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bren's leaving statement.

3 posters

Go down

bren's leaving statement. Empty bren's leaving statement.

Post by vee8 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:46 am

Today I had a quick read of the forum and noticed that people were mentioning my posts had gone. Well yes some posts were deleted but it was not when my account was deactivated. It was done way back in September 2008 during the first lot of ex-mods exodus. Ok at the time when it was picked up I lied and said they were deleted by mistake, I did that because the forum was in meltdown and if I had spoken the truth maybe more people would have left and the3a’s would not have survived.

I will not reveal what was said in the big mods bust up as it involves other people that were not part of the forum or members of this forum, but what I had found out disgusted me especially one ex-mod who well, let’s say the least was lying to me and to the other mods about many a things whilst claiming to be my friend and a friend of other mods. One of the causes of the big bust up was simply the atmosphere in mod box and one mod asking for a meeting to sort it out. My god none of us envisaged the rage and fallout for asking for a simple meeting and little did I realise what else was being said and was going on that I did not have a clue about.

The first I time I found out what was really going on was on the Friday night of that weekend and then on Saturday after a mod asked for this meeting the war broke out, the mod that asked for the meeting along with myself was attacked and vilified so much during the whole night of Saturday and into Sunday morning (well actually right up until gone 7 am Sunday Morning by none other than Ismellarat) that we decided enough was enough. Eventually after getting no sleep the bust up carried on all day Sunday we were tired and we were fed up to back teeth of the bickering and the in-fighting that was going on and that mod asked to be completely removed from the forum, which I did, by the time Sunday evening arose and the argument was still going I had enough too and decided to delete myself from the forum completely. During the deletion of my account the forum crashed and not all my posts were removed. That is why posts up until I think July 2008 were removed and the rest remained. Let us just say if the forum had not crashed that night then I too would have been deleted completely.

I don’t expect anyone to believe me, but I do know the truth and so do some of the other mods, you see I know these people and those they have as little followers will not have been told the whole truth only part of it and only the parts that make them seen as the victim. But there is so much venom and nastiness out there that those that were involved will and still do lie about what happened and blame it entirely on the remaining mods here, who know the truth and know what really was going on. But the crux of the matter that led up to this was a group of mods that wanted Bonnybraes1 removed from mod mansion because of her attitude and her constant hissy fits in mod box. How ironic it seems now that these mods, that wanted Bonnybraes1 removed so much, are now backslapping her and are her new best buddies. Seems to me that there was another agenda altogether, whether anybody will get to know the truth I doubt it but as sure as day follows night, there was a reason for all the turmoil and trouble that weekend and the continuation of it now.

But the biggest mistake I made was siding with Bonnybraes1 and listening to her side of the story and believing her, feeling sorry for her because she said she was acting like this because she felt she was being backed into a corner and fighting for survival. I will be truthful for a few weeks before the first mods exodus I was not saying much in mod box because of the atmosphere and yes Bonnybraes1’s attitude was getting on my nerves and at times it sucked. In fact after hearing how she felt I felt sorry for thinking what I thought about her and sent her flowers as an apology for what happened especially when the nastiness done by the ex-mods got to her . My god I should have gone with my gut instinct the first time she threw a wobbly and removed her permissions and put her back down to an ordinary member.

Running the3arguidos at times was not enjoyable especially when you knew things were going on behind your back and the people that were bitching and whinging behind your back did not have the courage to say things to your face. Yes I made mistakes and so did a lot of people, my god none of us had run a forum before and we were all on a steep learning curve but one thing I have learnt is that the internet is one of the easiest places for someone to create a persona and lie and cheat through that persona without the blink of an eyelid. It is also a place where you can let your venom and anger and vindictiveness truly out because in real life if some of things that have been posted about me and others had been said to your face you would have slapped them. You see what does amaze me is these people are cowards the whole lot of them, they know my phone number but they do not have the guts to ring up and tell me straight. Now I wonder why that is? Probably because they have not got the guts and courage and find it easier to be nasty on the internet, what a pathetic bunch of people and lowlifes they are. It is only when things happen do you really find out what character and personality that person really does have and realise in real life you would not associate yourself with people like this and would give them a wide berth.

We tried to keep all this shenanigans away from the members, as they had a right to post without being dragged into arguments that basically were none of their business and did not involve them. But it seems to me that sometimes you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Some people want the truth and others think you are playing the sympathy card if you speak the truth. Whatever you do is right for some and wrong for others. You just can’t please everyone.

Will I return to the3a’s, truthfully at the moment I feel I want no more to do with it, it has caused me nothing but grief and nothing but heartache and tears at times, yes there have been the good moments and the members of the3a’s are a great bunch along with the remaining mods but sometimes that is just not enough to keep you going and at the moment I feel I just don’t want part of it anymore.

Even yesterday emails were coming my way, from Andy of raptors asking me to comment on what has been going on, well he got told to “mind his own flaming business”. I know a lot of what happened and a lot of things about what happened and why, and no I will not repeat them, but I no longer at the moment want to be part of it anymore. I just want my sanity back and to get away from the nastiness and vindictiveness that surrounds the3a’s from the people that basically have been found out to be liars and cheats and have now joined forces to attack the remaining people who stayed and carried on with the3a’s. Carry on with your lies and vindictiveness, carry on and try and shut the 3a’s down but you will never win, why because the 3a’s is not about me or you (ex-mods that feel grieved), it is about a group of people that are united in finding Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann and a group of people that will become more resolute in finding the truth out and will continue their fight to get justice for Madeleine Beth McCann and any child put in harm’s way. You might have won and got me fed up but there are people that post on the 3a’s that you will never win against. People with honesty, integrity and compassion in their hearts more than I can say any of you will ever have.

And before any of the rumours start that I have been pushed out or there has been a coup and I have been ousted off the forum, forget it, it is not true this has been my decision and my decision only.

There is only so much anybody can take before they sit back and wonder if it has all been worth it and basically at the moment if somebody asked me that question my answer would probably be.....No.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bren's leaving statement. Empty Re: bren's leaving statement.

Post by vee8 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:47 am

Ok at the time when it was picked up I lied and said they were deleted by mistake,
Self confessed liar.

I did that because the forum was in meltdown and if I had spoken the truth maybe more people would have left and the3a’s would not have survived.

The truth? But it flows freely on the 3a’s doesn't it? But the truth would have caused the 3a's not to survive? Yes, because the whole 3a's phylosophy is based on lying, so the truth WOULD have been poison to them.

I don’t expect anyone to believe me,
You're dead right there!

But there is so much venom and nastiness out there
And you only just realised it??

that those that were involved will and still do lie about what happened
They can't help it, it's in their nature.

Running the3arguidos at times was not enjoyable especially when you knew things were going on behind your back and the people that were bitching and whinging behind your back did not have the courage to say things to your face.
Likewise, how many 3a's would have tho courage to face Kate or Gerry?

but one thing I have learnt is that the internet is one of the easiest places for someone to create a persona and lie and cheat through that persona without the blink of an eyelid.
No comment!

It is also a place where you can let your venom and anger and vindictiveness truly out
Again, no comment!

You see what does amaze me is these people are cowards the whole lot of them,
I couldn't agree more.
Probably because
they have not got the guts and courage and find it easier to be nasty on the internet, what a pathetic bunch of people and lowlifes they are.
That says it all.

it has caused me nothing but grief and nothing but heartache and tears at times
HOW THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK THE MCCANN'S FEEL?

it is about a group of people that are united in finding Justice for Madeleine Beth McCann and a group of people that will become more resolute in finding the truth out and will continue their fight to get justice for Madeleine Beth McCann and any child put in harm’s way.
No, it was never about that, it was always about persecuting two innocent people for your own twisted, perverted amusement, don't kid yourself.

People with honesty, integrity and compassion in their hearts more than I can say any of you will ever have.
Sorry, but you are now talking about the wrong forum here. Honesty? Integrety? Compassion?? My ____ you do.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:33 am

Vee8 - well said and I agree with with. clapping
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:30 am

What gets me is how Bren sees herself as some sort of Angel for Madeleine and distances herself about the nastyness and stuff she moans about being a victim off while allowing it to happen to those she viewed as the enemy. How hypocritical is that.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:03 am

ModNrodder wrote:What gets me is how Bren sees herself as some sort of Angel for Madeleine and distances herself about the nastyness and stuff she moans about being a victim off while allowing it to happen to those she viewed as the enemy. How hypocritical is that.

You know what they say Mod, looking in the mirror you never see your true self. It is always only a mirrored image of yourself.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 am

Yeah I always think I am a still young handsome man in the mirror but wonder why people call me an ugly old git Laffin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 am

ModNrodder wrote:Yeah I always think I am a still young handsome man in the mirror but wonder why people call me an ugly old git Laffin

I told you, you looked like my old fellow. He has the same problem Laughing . He still thinks its 1969 Laffin

No Mod you are handsome (left the young off though) lol.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:21 am

Aww cheers Chris!!

I know I'm not young anymore. But young at heart!! 🐶

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down