Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me!

+7
dianeh
calcite51
Tinkerbell43
Pedro Silva
rosemary
christabel
vee8
11 posters

Go down

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Empty Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me!

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 am

I just got the following e-mail!

Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:59 AM
To: ******************
Subject: Re. Mister "BENNETT"
Size: 3 KB

Oi you N*** "piss ant" N*******,

What is your "problem" you ILLITERATE LITTLE idiot and who do you "think you
are" calling me a "twat"? The only "twat" around here is YOU because you are
completely "GAY" which anybody can see if they look at your "photo" where you
are wearing tiny little shorts which are so 1970s and only a COMPLETE "HOMO"
would wear them in the "21st century" so dont call me a "twat" or I will crush
your stupid little zodiac by driving a CHEIFTAN TANK over it plus I checked
"online" and THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A V8 ZODIAC SO THAT IS YET MORE PROOF
THAT YOU ARE COMPLETELY HOMOSEXUAL AND YOU WROTE THAT "STORY" ABOUT MISTER
"BENNETT" IN THE PUBLIC TOILETS BUT THAT IS ALL LIES AND JUST ANOTHER ONE OF
YOUR "HOMOSEXUAL FANTASIES" BECAUSE YOU "GET OFF" ON THINKING ABOUT MISTER
"BENNETT" IN "SEXUAL SITUATIONS" SO IF YOU EVER SHOW ME ANY DISRESPECT EVER
AGAIN I WILL BE FORCED TO "TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU" BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE YOU
LIVE BECAUSE YOUR ADDRESS IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET WITH PHOTOS OF Y
OUR STUPID FAMILY WHO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ALL "INBRED" LIKE IN A HORROR FILM ON
"TELLY" AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE LIKE A "HORROR FILM" IF YOU EVER CROSS ME AGAIN SO
WATCH YOUR STEP YOU "LITTLE GAY MAN"

OR ELSE

happygirl24

Well, HG24, a few pointers. Your e-mail, "BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE" is, legally, threatening, though to be honest I found it very sad and pathetic, in a vaugley ammusing kind of way, if that's the best you could muster. It is, in the eyes of the law, intimidation and harrasment. So I could forward this onto the cops if you like, they take a dim view of that sort of thing. It is also libelous, as I am not gay, nor ever have been. It is also extremly offensive, not only to me, but also my wife and children. But above all, it shows the level of intelect of you and the more rabid anti's. You show your self in a VERY poor light, if you think that was in any way an inteligent composition. But instead of making trouble for you, at least for now, I will give you some advice.

One, respect has to be earned. You, bennett, butler, amaral, bren, amberslut and all the others have, outside of your little slimy rock, zero respect. People who lie, libel, invent fanciful and horrific stories about paedophilia and child murdering, for their own entertainment deserve that much respect.

Two, grow some thicker skin. If you are going to continue to harrass and libel the innocent parents of an abducted child you should expect to have the truth pointed out to you, in strong terms, and that includes having your mental capacity called into question for ignoring the facts, and believing obvious lies.

Three, get a life. Preferably one that does not involve trying to destroy someone else's.

And four, stop sucking up bennett's a*se. He is in a great deal of trouble right now, and he will not think twice about taking all the rest of you low-lifes down with him.

Oh, and if you or anyone else sends me anymore threatening e-mails I will take action against bennett, your beloved leader, as it was he who posted my e-mail address on his website, without my permission, and contrary to the laws of data protection.

So long, have a nice day!
Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Rasberry
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Empty Re: Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me!

Post by christabel Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 am

I think that idiot wants to change her name, not a very happy girl at all is she? What a foul mouthed cretin Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 670387 .
What a sad life she must lead by the Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 281348 she talks. Here Nappygirl, don't forget your transport Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 212494
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 am

Vee I assume this degenerate creature is also reading this and your reply. May I ask from what piece of slime did she - correction, it -crawl out from under? Who has the responsibility of keeping her /it under physical restraint?

I would definitely pass it on to the Police.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am

rosemary wrote:Vee I assume this degenerate creature is also reading this and your reply. May I ask from what piece of slime did she - correction, it -crawl out from under? Who has the responsibility of keeping her /it under physical restraint?

I would definitely pass it on to the Police.

I think she was on 3a's, now MM. She is certainly under the spell of bennett. If she meant it as a threat, she isn't very good at it! The only danger I was in was from injuring myself as I fell out of my chair laughing! I intend to keep that e-mail safe for now, you never know when it may come in handy!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 am

Disgusting behaviour.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 am

How truly pathetic, all that abuse over the word "Twat".

I think they just proved your point Vee, lol.

If you dont know who notsohappygirl is Vee, I know a man that does!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 am

Notsohappy girl obviously should have had her mouth washed with soap when she was younger - what a foul message to send someone! Ought to remind her one catches more bees with honey.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Is Happygirl perhaps related to Photon, who also has a foul mouth and a liking for the same type of pathetic threatening emails? Actually once again, Happygirl's post/email reads like she was under the influence of who knows what when she wrote it.

This could lead one to think Photon and Happygirl are one and the same, or is it just that there are a number of anti's who behave this way? Is this commonly accepted behavious amongst the anti's?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Vee, I know you are more of a man than Tony Bennett or his male followers ever will be.
As for happygirl (PMSL here at such a pathetic user name) well, its pretty obvious 'it' is far from happy.
I am so surprised 'it' can even spell 'happy' let alone understand its meaning.
Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:31 pm

dianeh wrote:Is Happygirl perhaps related to Photon, who also has a foul mouth and a liking for the same type of pathetic threatening emails? Actually once again, Happygirl's post/email reads like she was under the influence of who knows what when she wrote it.

This could lead one to think Photon and Happygirl are one and the same, or is it just that there are a number of anti's who behave this way? Is this commonly accepted behavious amongst the anti's?

It IS common, sadly. Pro's and anti's are seperated by intelect. Most inteligent people who are involved with the case are pro's. The more imbecillic someone is, the further down the anti scale they fall, till we get to the happygirls, laffin's and stevo's. This is why it is so easy for someone like bennett to manipulate them, they are just too stupid to realise when they are being taken for a ride.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:49 pm

I wouldnt worry about Happygirl. Just thought I would share this little gem with everyone.

From Happygirl's forum (if it can be called that), about as enlightening as trying to read a mad dogs s**t.

But here is anyway.

I bought it on the internet from "Japan" for £29.99 it plugs into my "USB port" and when you read any page on this forum it takes a photo of you through your monitor screen so I have a photo of every person who has read any of these "threads". It's TOO LATE if you close the page now because it ALREADY took your photo when you opened this "thread".

So far some of you "smoke", some of you never "brush your hair" and some of you "eat too much" and some of you have "bad wallpaper". I'm going to start a "website" with all your photos on it taken through my "USB port" and your "monitor screen".

And if you want to go and look yourself.

http://thetruthaboutthelies.forumfree.net/?t=41084905

I can only assume that this thread was a joke, because if Happygirl (a bit of an ironic name I would suggest) was serious, then she needs to up those meds.

But we have all had great sport out of this camera comment.

Say Cheese, Happygirl.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 pm

dianeh wrote:I wouldnt worry about Happygirl. Just thought I would share this little gem with everyone.

From Happygirl's forum (if it can be called that), about as enlightening as trying to read a mad dogs s**t.

But here is anyway.

I bought it on the internet from "Japan" for £29.99 it plugs into my "USB port" and when you read any page on this forum it takes a photo of you through your monitor screen so I have a photo of every person who has read any of these "threads". It's TOO LATE if you close the page now because it ALREADY took your photo when you opened this "thread".

So far some of you "smoke", some of you never "brush your hair" and some of you "eat too much" and some of you have "bad wallpaper". I'm going to start a "website" with all your photos on it taken through my "USB port" and your "monitor screen".

And if you want to go and look yourself.

http://thetruthaboutthelies.forumfree.net/?t=41084905

I can only assume that this thread was a joke, because if Happygirl (a bit of an ironic name I would suggest) was serious, then she needs to up those meds.

But we have all had great sport out of this camera comment.

Say Cheese, Happygirl.

Now THAT is priceless!!
Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 103433 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 95458 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 670387 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 581549 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 396948 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 396948 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 396948 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 396948
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 am

Seriously, is 'Not-so Happygirl' on drugs or something? Whatever she is on, I definitely don't want any of it.

I bet Butler and Bennett are really proud to have them as supporters!

Oh and here is a picture of Notsohappygirls' latest camera technology.

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! FP_kids_camera
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 am

Oh and Vee, you should definitely report that foul person to the police, think of it as a gesture of goodwill to 'care in the community', she definitely needs psychiatric evaluation!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 am

I thought this was her camera

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Images10
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Seriously, is 'Not-so Happygirl' on drugs or something? Whatever she is on, I definitely don't want any of it.

I bet Butler and Bennett are really proud to have them as supporters!

Oh and here is a picture of Notsohappygirls' latest camera technology.

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! FP_kids_camera

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476

I might just do that! Maybe to Harlow police, since it was the Bald Illegal who put my e-mail addy up on his site in the first place!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:55 pm

She's hilarious. Her posts remind me of a sketch by The Young Ones or Harry Enfield.

:-)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 pm

Jayelles wrote:She's hilarious. Her posts remind me of a sketch by The Young Ones or Harry Enfield.

:-)

Can't be Jayelles they made sense, Notsohappygirl doesn't!

"Hands up who likes" notsohappygirl? At this juncture a scene in the Young Ones, they all reach with both arms and hands to the ...... sky floor!

Oh classic and so funny.. Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476

notsohappygirl sounds like Laffin on speed Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 926859 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656

Can you imagine having notsohappygirl as a neighbour, oooh nice! Probably the sort that owns an out of control Staffie bred for fighting who has an owner who is the neighbour from hell! Discarded fridges and washing machines and gardens growing everything barring flowers, or she lives in a high rise and is responsible for bullying and intimidating normal neighbours who just want to be left in peace to live a normal peaceful life. If she has children they will probably all have ASBOS.

This is the picture I get from reading one of notsohappygirls "charming" posts!

Some good supporters Butler and Bennett have don't they? Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Affraid Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Affraid Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Affraid

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 pm

A friend of mine is a support worker for adults with mental health issues (i.e. care in the community) and she told me that many of them do have internet access and their care contracts don't necessarily cover supervision in this respect. These care contracts entitle them to support with personal care and day to day living but preclude the care workers from interfering with their right to go onto the Internet and post on discussion forums. It's quite likely that some of the bizarre postings we've seen on the forums are by people with limited mental capacity and comprehension who are genuinely not responsible for their actions. Many of these people take anti-psychotic drugs but they may also have substance abuse problems too which interfere with the effects of their meds.

Sadly, they have sufficient human rights to get themselves into all sorts of predicaments.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:39 am

Notsohappygirl wrote....

It's TOO LATE if you close the page now because it ALREADY took your photo when you opened this "thread".So far some of you "smoke", some of you never "brush your hair" and some of you "eat too much" and some of you have "bad wallpaper".

And they were just the antis!

Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Do you think she will open a facebook account to show off all the photos she has taken?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Only if she wants to open it from inside one of the womens prisons like Holloway!

Methinks she should ask for her £29.99 back Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 466476 They must have seen her coming a mile off! Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656 Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 574656

Edited to add, perhaps it is connected to Duarte Levy's satellite imagery? Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Lol Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Lol Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! Lol
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:46 pm

What an utter TWONK !!

Think someone on PFA thought she might be a he.......... Happygirl24 is NOT happy with me! 444872
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 pm

The thing about the camera is hilarious. I had no idea that screen technology had come so far :-)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down