Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A's summed up?

3 posters

Go down

3A's summed up? Empty 3A's summed up?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 pm

Credit to allibongo on profenceanti for posting this link ( and the same thread title)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2008/jan/31/themccannsdebatefrombanali

Please find the bit about members of the Madeleine fund!!

===========================================================

My own post also duplicated on PFA. 3A's is full of people who are so full of contempt at parents who commit child abuse (which is a good thing when facts prove the abuse) But the McCanns are treated with the same contempt as child abusers. Not based on facts or the law which are very cloudy in this case. But based on personal opinion about what is abuse and what isn't. Allowed to fester and escalate into an empowered by numbers frenzy, dare I say hate in some cases? which has resulted in a call for them to be punished, any which way, for leaving the children alone. Ignored is the fact that the PJ considered and then declined charging them with neglect.

It is a very dangerous when a group of people gather together with an agenda to force their opinion over and above the law. It is even more worrying when the group find a politician and ex solicitor and the Police officer who fronted the case against the McCanns to lead the way in this crusade of peoples justice.

Correct me if I am wrong. This sort of thing has never happened before via the internet. At least I have never witnessed it. The outcome is therefore not predictable could turn out to be a storm in a tea cup or it could go the other way and that way is at least negative and at worst very very dangerous.

Adrian

Back to top Go down

3A's summed up? Empty ROY GREENSLADES REPORT ON THE DEBATE

Post by Royal Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 am

Good afternoon Moddy, very interesting reading, particularly Roy Greenslade's report of the Media's debate on the vile ficticious accusations of neglect against the McCanns, instigated initially by a number of anti-British Portuguese newspaper editors and compounded by a few opportunist money grabbing British papers pandering to the immoral cravings of a vicious group of illiterate morons.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

3A's summed up? Empty Disturbing ..

Post by Marilyn Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:29 am

Thanks for that link Adrian.
We have to remember though that the lunatic fringe always squeals the loudest, longest & dirtiest & the internet has given them a platform that they never had before .. it's all gone to their heads .. but it's important to remember the actual numbers involved .. I think the UK has some 60M people ?? thereabouts, so even if a number of 10K is true, which I doubt, it is still miniscule (1 in 600). But the number should be zero. The mob mentality has always existed, but it is always a tiny number out of the whole. I guess we are still evolving and nature hasn't weeded out those humans that still walk on their knuckles.
The hate comes from something inside them, it's irrational and horrible to see gagging What a life, what a way to live ?? Eh. They were there yelling for joy beside the guillotine, by the ducking stool, by the hangman's noose, by the burning cross, a lynching, wherever someone is suffering they will gather. They are always there.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

3A's summed up? Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Post by Royal Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 am

party
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS, from ALROY.
letsparty

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

3A's summed up? Empty Argy Bargy site

Post by Marilyn Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Had a little peek over there .. can't stay there too long in case I go blind .. anyway, 1 of the fanged-moderators is threatening to close down the PM function because .. wait for it .. some of the members are plotting amongst themselves and are using it to create dissent against the site. OH MY mustn't have dissent must we. That's the problem with dictatorships, it's very hard to hold the thing together because some pesky people just won't agree to be controlled. Or not for ever, or not for long enough. Oh Shame Laffin

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

3A's summed up? Empty One Down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:13 am

Well it appears that Viv is closing her blog for the time being. The reason she gives...if she is to be believed, is a step in the right direction. But having crossed swords with Viv many times I find it very hard to believe what she has said. It is more likely a case of she has overstepped the mark...and she is being threatened.
Over the last year or so there is only one thing Viv and I have agreed over....and that is Tony Bennett. As for the 3A's and Tony Bennett...they will have to learn about him the hard way. If only they realised just how stupid they come across with their constant bowb4u to Mr Bennett.

Anyone who has a few minutes to spare please pop over to Viv's and read her announcement. I would be very interested to hear your views on it.

Back to top Go down

3A's summed up? Empty Re: 3A's summed up?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 am

I just read Viv's post Mum.

Although I don't agree with what she thinks about Madeleine having been killed by her parents and that she seems to feel that she can talk on behalf of the general public. That is possibly the most reasoned post I have ever read of hers. She actually admits the abduction is a possibility.

But finally I would appeal to anyone reading this to remember, the Police have a duty to promote law and order. They cannot and will not allow any member of the public to attack Kate and Gerry McCann. They are now entitled to be left alone and not suffer fear of personal intimidation or violence. Please leave them alone and do not join an unlawful crusade. If they have killed Madeleine they will either have to live with that or ultimately face justice for it.

I think the realisation of the dangers that can come from a site such as 3A's is going to likely become reality. Mob rule!! I think she is also being bullied by TB's threats of sueing her behind the scenes.

I think she also feels that the 3A's shared her own view of justice for Madeleine. She does tend to believe in herself and ignore others. Them championing TB has left her feeling let down.

Knowing the Viv that I have come to know I think the latter is the main reason for shutting up shop. But I have never seen her write such a post and want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she is refreshingly human, maybe.

Back to top Go down

3A's summed up? Empty Thanks Mod

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 am

That is exactly how I read Viv's announcement too. Like you, I also feel she is being threatened by the likes of Tony Bennett. She received a very hostile welcome on the 3A's over the last few days...and I think it was more than she could take.
But for her to even admit that abduction is a possibility has to be a step in the right direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:14 am

Well I would like to say that Viv makes an occasional reasoned post, but alas I can't as I would be lying.
affraid

She will say this and then five minutes later she will change her mind and state she believes something else, not only that she will also state that the changed view is something she has believed all along. Laffin Laffin Laffin

Viv is nuts and she can kissmyar*e
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum