Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noreen Rainer Psychic Detective

5 posters

Go down

Noreen Rainer Psychic Detective Empty Noreen Rainer Psychic Detective

Post by goldengirl57 Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:22 am

Has anyone thought about a Psychic detective to help find maddy.

This lady is very good I have watched her programme on the SKY and she is very accurate. She will even work for nothing when children are involved.

I often wondered if the McCanns would use someone like this, she could help but I dont have the courage to contact them they have enough on their plate right now, but this lady is good.

http://noreenrenier.com/media/articles/thejournal.htm

What do you think, or am I just being barmy. I believe in psychics the real psychics that is, and this lady has a proven track record.

Sorry not sure if i should post this on the forum but it I just want to help.

goldengirl57
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Noreen Rainer Psychic Detective Empty Re: Noreen Rainer Psychic Detective

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 am

goldengirl57 wrote:Has anyone thought about a Psychic detective to help find maddy.

This lady is very good I have watched her programme on the SKY and she is very accurate. She will even work for nothing when children are involved.

I often wondered if the McCanns would use someone like this, she could help but I dont have the courage to contact them they have enough on their plate right now, but this lady is good.

What do you think, or am I just being barmy. I believe in psychics the real psychics that is, and this lady has a proven track record.

No problem GG, we have all been following other psychics on here, like Brian Ladd and Matthew James. Trouble is I think Kate and Gerry's religeous beliefs forbid them from using mediums and such. I know it's easy for us to say if it was me I would do anything to find my daughter, but we may not have such a strong and unshakable faith as they do. I know Matthew in particular really wants to talk to them, but it has to be them who make the move. For what it's worth most credible psychics I know of all think Madeleine IS still alive.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:50 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 am

vee8 wrote:
goldengirl57 wrote:Has anyone thought about a Psychic detective to help find maddy.

No problem GG, we have all been following other psychics on here, like Brian Ladd and Matthew James. Trouble is I think Kate and Gerry's religeous beliefs forbid them from using mediums and such. I know it's easy for us to say if it was me I would do anything to find my daughter, but we may not have such a strong and unshakable faith as they do. I know Matthew in particular really wants to talk to them, but it has to be them who make the move. For what it's worth most credible psychics I know of all think Madeleine IS still alive.

hi vee8,

i must be honest it as baffled me as to why they don't atleast try to let some one like Brian or this lady here to help them;Although apparently they have sooo many psycics contact them they are all saying different things etc,its hard to believe or go with anyone of them..

But i would imagine their faith in their religion as already been shaken by the abduction of their daughter.So i am one of those who as said many times...why wont they at least try it????Arghhhhhhhhh .

but like i said,they did once state that they have had many many offers,all from different people all claiming to know where she is,although all saying different things.They cant all be telling the truth so....

but do sometimes think why not...what can they lose? i think i would give it a go if it were me.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:11 am

hi alex

yer i remember them using the body locater,he failed to locate her though apparently.Although he did suggest an area which she could have been buried, although i dont think it was searched by police.

Near the beach.I thought that odd because the plice said they felt she was buried in that area by the mccanns...so why not search when the body locater said?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 am

clairesy wrote:hi alex

yer i remember them using the body locater,he failed to locate her though apparently.Although he did suggest an area which she could have been buried, although i dont think it was searched by police.

Near the beach.I thought that odd because the plice said they felt she was buried in that area by the mccanns...so why not search when the body locater said?

the police didnt search the area because they paid him to say it!! i have read a couple of bad storys on this body locator..

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 am

littleminx wrote:

the police didnt search the area because they paid him to say it!! i have read a couple of bad storys on this body locator..

minx x

hi minxy hun,

yer i feel that way to.Who knows chick,could be as you said,possible he was payed to say it as i have also read bad things about the body locater to.And convenient he was brought in ready to back up claims the mccanns buried their darling child for NO REASON on a beach hey!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 am

AlexG wrote:
littleminx wrote:

minx x

1 - WHO paid him to say what ?

2 - At least we know the McCanns tried that body locator ....

alex,

no one payed him, but what mixy is saying is they probably bloody did.Wouldn't be the first time would it that they have falsified evidence in a missing child abduction case!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 am

AlexG wrote:
littleminx wrote:

minx x

1 - WHO paid him to say what ?

2 - At least we know the McCanns tried that body locator ....

1.. noone paid him!! "to what im aware of anyway" ... this was just a dig at the pj

2.. wot do you mean?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:46 am

AlexG wrote:I mean that at least exoteric/psychics were tryed out.

yes i think it was great that they used him and maybe others!!

minx
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down